Bug Reports v3 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Aye what’s poppin. Slowking is allowed on PS to have regen + whirlpool while Slowbro AND Slowpoke are illegal whilst running that set. How can Slowpoke not be able to, but King can? I don’t know what game would allow Slowking to have the move + HA but exclude Slowbro and Slowpoke. Slowking got access to it via virtual console, but wouldn’t Slwobro and Slowpoke get it from there as well?
Slowking learns Whirlpool as a HM is GSC and through Virtual Console get Regenerator. Slowpoke and Slowbro on the other hand only get Whirlpool through HGSS, where they can't have their HA. They can't learn Whirlpool in vanilla GSC and only get it from remakes, that's why they are different.

Cantius

I COULD BE BANNED!
Your team was rejected for the following reasons: - You sent invalid team data. If you're not using a custom client, please report this as a bug.

Challenged 1v1.
Team:
Tapu Bulu @ Grassium Z
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 156 HP / 84 Atk / 136 SpD / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Rock Tomb
- Taunt
- Swords Dance

Zygarde-Complete @ Groundium Z
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 240 HP / 20 Atk / 248 Def
Impish Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Coil
- Substitute
- Bulldoze

Magnezone @ Electrium Z
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunder
- Metal Sound
- Electroweb
- Mirror Coat

Named "Bulu Bulu".

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I didn't get a screenshot, but in SSBB, Meloetta's first hit of Relic Song Dance, a psychic move, hit Pangoro outside of Alien Wave for super-effective damage. (The second hit didn't hit)
Relic Song Dance has one Fighting-type hit and one Psychic-type hit.

Isn't it supposed to be in order? (Psychic, then Fighting)

EDIT: From the guide:
Hits twice and ignores type immunities. Before the second hit, the user switches to its Pirouette forme, and this move's second hit deals physical Fighting-type damage. After the second hit, the user reverts to its Aria forme. Fails unless the user is Meloetta.

So Meloetta ignored Dark's immunity to psychic and hit supereffectively on the fighting part.

Another text issue I ran into, Iron Head caused a flinch in a gen 7 random match which prompted what I believe is a gen 1 text line when fire spin, bind, etc are used:

1543471597016.png

Fearow was not under any of those moves, and the only reason I could think of to trigger this would be the flinch from Iron Head

Edit: Apparently this is happening with sleep too, have seen it multiple times across various gens

Last edited:
When playing LGPE OU, Mega Drain doesn't have a base power of 75 like it does in the Let's Go games.
It has a base power of 40 like in the main series games instead:
megadrainbug.png

- On a third Doubles OU tournament battle in Tours Plaza, the Doubles OU team was unexpectedly replaced with one of the user's LC teams at the start of the battle for no reason whatsoever.
Screenshot.png

- Other issue (although only aesthetic): Some pokemon of the user's team can be invisible when starting a battle or when switching in. When switching out a pokemon and switching it in again, the previously invisible pokemon may become visible although this is not always the case.
Screenshot2.png

Last edited:
My understanding is that Heal Bell does not heal party members that have Soundproof.

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-829370055
If I'm wrong please correct me, otherwise this is a bug. Heal Bell is currently healing Soundproof mons.

Also, minor: Weakness Policy is working, but it doesn't announce that it was Weakness Policy that boosts the stats. Is that intended?

Potential bug in Let's go Hackmon.
In the team builder, your mon are limit to 200 AVs in each stat with the slider, but you can get higher if you modify the AV manually you can go at 252 AVs.
Can you fix the same limit of AVs?
What is the autorized limit of the AV? 200 or 252? You can have an unfair battlewith some people who use 252 AV against your team with 200 AVs.

Exemple : https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7letsgohackmons-829599280
Here, his Beedril-M outspeed my Alakazam-M because I was 200AV and he was 252 AV. (Turn 33).

Attachments

My understanding is that Heal Bell does not heal party members that have Soundproof.
This has indeed been true as of Gen 6. However, as of Gen 5, Pokémon that are not in the field do not have their Ability active, so the only way to demonstrate this is in a Doubles battle (or Triples in Gen 6). Additionally, also as of Gen 6, Aromatherapy doesn't affect active allies with a Substitute, unless something like Infiltrator Jumpluff uses it.
Weakness Policy is working, but it doesn't announce that it was Weakness Policy that boosts the stats. Is that intended?
The battle log code was extensively rewritten a few weeks ago, and there have been a number of tweaks since to catch messages that don't work correctly. In such a case it would be helpful to have a replay demonstrating the issue.

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
In Inheritance, if you inherit from Zygarde, your pokemon won't have the [[zygarde]] below its name but it rather gets renamed to Zygarde.

sometimes it doesn't show at all apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)