Mafia vs Village Build Your OWN Mafia 2.0 - Postgame and voting

my alias is praiserufflets

and again, i have no night action but am not hookable

i'm providing this because either people have roles which can make use of mine in which case they need my alias, or cops/watchers/whatevers exist and they can target me so that i can lead and do something this game because otherwise i'm a vt in a role madness game which is dumb as poop

my alias is praiserufflets

and again, i have no night action but am not hookable

i'm providing this because either people have roles which can make use of mine in which case they need my alias, or cops/watchers/whatevers exist and they can target me so that i can lead and do something this game because otherwise i'm a vt in a role madness game which is dumb as poop
Wait
That’s a HUGE falsehood right there. Tens of players agree with me when I say that. If you would have looked on one of the other town members, and all of the people that are posting in, they’re saying “We agree with Mr. Leet. We agree.” They’re very smart players. What kind of person submits a RUFFLET-BASED role in the same world where rssp1 doesn’t submit one? This is just another one of crooked apricity’s lies.

Wait
That’s a HUGE falsehood right there. Tens of players agree with me when I say that. If you would have looked on one of the other town members, and all of the people that are posting in, they’re saying “We agree with Mr. Leet. We agree.” They’re very smart players. What kind of person submits a RUFFLET-BASED role in the same world where rssp1 doesn’t submit one? This is just another one of crooked apricity’s lies.
alias, not role

Any role could be a thing in this game including inspect falsifiers, do not leak sensitive info to Apricity and make carrying this game an even more colossal task you naive FOOLS

Any role could be a thing in this game including inspect falsifiers, do not leak sensitive info to Apricity and make carrying this game an even more colossal task you naive FOOLS
This post annoys me for more reasons than the lack of punctuation.

It seems like this could easily be a mafia member trying to sow discord among our humble community. Misinformation is a key factor in a mafia victory. In hidden setups like this where we don’t have all the information, the mafia will undoubtedly try to make posts and introduce condiluted concepts and ideas that inhibit our investigations into their evil practice. Stay calm and collected. Make sure you are guided by your actions and your actions only.

Alright, folks, I have some HUGE NEWS. However, I need to talk to my most trusted advisors before sharing it with the people at large. If you are JIRACHITE, send me a message.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)