CAP 12 CAP 1 - Concept Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Binary Star
Lead-ing the New Generation
Save Stall
Last Stand

I think doubles is quite fun and needs to be emphasized more. We also need to learn more about team preview and how it can be used.

All seven in order of preference.
"Lead"-ing the New Generation
Weather Slayer
Momentum
Binary Star
"Weaponless"
Save Stall
Last Stand

cosmicexplorer's Weaponless

Paradox's Save Stall

Destiny Warrior's
Binary Star

capefeather's Weather Slayer

DarkSlay's "Lead"-ing the New Generation!

Good luck to everybody; all of the concepts are great, so let the best man win.

Weather Slayer
Momentum
Binary Star

I find it a bit weird that we're allowed to discuss the choices on #cap, but not in the forums. You can take part in a debate in the forums by visiting 2/3 times a day for five minutes. To take part in the debate on #cap, you need an hour or two at the right time (which is often when you're at work). Why should one be allowed and not the other? Oh well.

Binary Star
Weaponless
Momentum

I also agree with smallvizier. As someone who actually tried getting on IRC more during previous CAPs, the fact that my timezone is off from most of you meant I didn't see much discussion and crowd there anyway. There's always been a bit of a IRC/non-IRC crowd shift in CAP and stating that things can't be discussed in the forum but it can be on IRC just makes this worse.
If you want to keep this thread clean, than at least open up a 2nd thread called Concept Poll Discussion Thread, or something like that, so at least discussion can also take place in the forum without alienating those that live in different timezones or have schedules that don't allow people to get on IRC much. A 5 minute visit to a thread on a forum is far less time consuming and can be done whenever you want during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)