2nd: 8 points
3rd: 7 points
4th-6th: 6 points
7th-12th: 4 points
13th-24th: 2 points
25th-48th: 1 points

Rules:
  • This is a standard SS CAP tournament.
  • The format is a 5-round Swiss-style Tournament followed by playoffs.
  • All rounds are best of 3.
  • Changing teams in between matches is allowed.
  • You are required to post your replays.
  • All Smogon tournament rules apply.
  • Any change in tiering will not take effect until the following round.
  • Matches must be played on Pokemon Showdown or Smogtours.
  • Please use this guide while scheduling with your opponent.
Round 3 ends on Sunday, September 12th at 11:59pm GMT -3.

:syclant:CAP Winter Seasonals
Double Elimination Tournament- January

CAP 29 Playtest
Single Elimination Tournament - April

:jumbao:CAP Summer Seasonals
Double Elimination Tournament- June

CAP 30 Playtest
Single Elimination Tournament - October

:equilibra:CAP 2021 Championship
Single Elimination Tournament with the top 12 players of the circuit - December

Last edited:

CallMeDrippyT

Banned deucer.
won against a rly challenging opponent in atha in 3, ggs. Shoutouts to cawm for surviving a hit w literally 1 HP in g2, and apologies for the twave miss in g3; that could've changed the battle significantly. hax aside, it was rly fun playing u bro and hopefully we'll meet again in the playtest tour. https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8cap-1412147787-wmk33a46bzh5qul27jquv3odqmxxlr4pw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8cap-1412153412-hpj9yxd86k2t4zgwkxmbhgm8d878zrrpw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8cap-1412160525-091me5cs2vkkyjtsxxq7mzo8737v57dpw

Maxouille

Gastrodon east sea <3
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I WAS THERE UGUEPODSXW just click on my name and challenge me,
also we are in 2021 so stop be using mail system there is something called Discord and I was on PS so you could just write my name on CAP room I would be instantely hl-ed

Résultat de recherche d'images pour 15 minutes rule in school
The “15 minute rule,” which states that students are allowed to leave the classroom if a teacher does not show up for 15 minutes with no penalty, is a long-standing myth around universities.

Last edited:

quziel

I am the Scientist now
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
The scheduled time was GMT-4 11:00 am, or 5 pm GMT+2, as agreed on the walls. I was on from 10:47 am GMT-4 until 11:30 GMT-4. I used the /usersearch function of PS to attempt to find and pm you, but every time I did it you were marked as offline. I posted on your wall at around 10:44 AM GMT-4, posted in the cap discord requesting you get online at 11:07 AM GMT -4, and had spitfire arcanine pm you at 11:15 AM GMT-4. You did not attempt to contact me a single time in the period you were "online". I have a paper to write. It is currently 12:17 PM GMT-4. I do not have time for the rest of the day.

Maxouille

Gastrodon east sea <3
quziel im also avalaible for the next 24 hours, just come back to fight i dont understand why you doesnt feel happy to see me. If you dont like poke or it isnt in your priorities just stop in tournaments. I am horrified to see that on 3 round two of my opponents asked act win in less than 30 min after the shedule time, it clearly show the mentality people have on here... I dont have a lot of time too this year so Im only doing this tour and I will do everything in my power to play even if my oppopent gave me the win, so please come back. be a fighter not an "asker"!

Last edited:

Rabia

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
GP & NU Leader
quziel im also avalaible for the next 24 hours, just come back to fight i dont understand why you doesnt feel happy to see me. If you dont like poke or it isnt in your priorities just stop in tournaments. I am horrified to see that on 3 round two of my opponents asked act win in less than 30 min after the shedule time, it clearly show the mentality people have on here... I dont have a lot of time too this year so Im only doing this tour and I will do everything in my power to play even if my oppopent gave me the win, so please come back. be a fighter not an "asker"!
stop trying to fish for act wins clown

Everything in your power to play except be on for the scheduled time apparently

Maxouille

Gastrodon east sea <3
Everything in your power to play except be on for the scheduled time apparently
1631476713397.png

for exemple I will wait one more hour for my other opponent which cant be ready right now instead of rush to ask AW, yes I will sleep one hour less, yes I would prefer to play at the exact shedule time but we all have a life and because we play by passion we wait each other

Wulfanator

Clefable's wish came true!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
for exemple I will wait one more hour for my other opponent which cant be ready right now instead of rush to ask AW, yes I will sleep one hour less, yes I would prefer to play at the exact shedule time but we all have a life and because we play by passion we wait each other
Your inability to show up at the scheduled time with your opponent is comical. This has been a reoccurring problem since CAPPL 6. It is clear you lack any respect for your opponent or the other obligations they may have by pulling this type of stunt. You agreed to a time. You missed that time. Knock it off.

quziel will be getting the activity win, as he has showed proof that he was online at the scheduled time and waited 30 min while his opponent never responded to attempts at contacting them. I strongly suggest everyone to stop talking about this in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)