chloe's chlorner

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion

Hi, welcome to my thread intended to host a bunch of stuff that technically qualifies as art. I thought long and hard about what to make for my two thousandth post. I eventually settled on making a thread for my art. I'm not good by any means and I'm not going to pretend like I have any clue what I'm doing >_<. I'm proud with the progress I've made over time, but I only do this because it relaxes me. One of the few things that brings me joy is just drawing, and I thought it might be a nice way to catalogue it all and share it I guess. Thanks for clicking on this thread, and I hope you have a lovely day.​

wooloo i drew which im actually rly happy with

spinda bc Meri Berry likes spindas

mime jr is super cute and i liked drawing this a lot he looks like an ice cream sundae in a good way.

5 min karrablast without any reference. rushed but its still scary ;w;

drew a buizel for HML am bc he likes buizel

shiny breloooooooom i love breloom and i tried a perspective i wouldnt normally try

lapras i drew for erperis without even knowing them at all bc alice/djokra asked me to and i do what im told

raichu surge surfing

birthday heracross for Djokra who is super cool

mimikyu using a wacom tablet, everything else here is using my ipad & apple pencil which i find considerably easier and better.

i'd play an octillery elefun

drugtrio. yes, drugtrio.

krokorok wearing crocs

birthday bellossom, i drew for kaori 's birthday

birthday sylveon, i drew for Milkshook 's birthday

ti asked me to make snake art i tried to make a zyg, im actually pretty proud of how this turned out but i would've done the text better.

i initially planned to lead the "helvetica hydreigons" coming into ompl 2019 but i ended up switching to the klink shamers which is objectively better. thanks TheCoastsOfToast for both ideas.

this is a zacian on a ladder.

i tried to get the mewtwo shading perfect because i was practicing blending everything in. it looks like i just copied a mewtwo image over and pasted it which works.

nyaa nyaa nyaa nyaa nyaa nyaa shogi, the shogi cats from 3-gatsu no lion

stupid panda. i love him.
As this is my 2000th post I'd like to shoutout a few people specifically, even though I recently made an RMT and shouted out everyone there, these people genuinely deserve another shoutout thanks to them being great friends through it all. Thank you to everyone for making my time on this website so amazing, but also special thanks to these special people.
Meri Berry Djokra kaori Lilburr vivalospride kjdaas anime sans GL Volkner Milkshook Tack :] Kit Kasai TheCoastsOfToast Nat yogi

But overall, thank you to everyone. I wouldn't have stuck around so long on this website if the people weren't generally super nice & great, so thank you!!!

Chloe

is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
NUPL Champion
hi i might as well add a few random drawings ive done over the last month

belated birthday gift for my good friend vivalospride since he loves this 2 year old log, which was me spouting shit one day about sm uu
Code:
[00:29] #Chloe: hydreigon is rly s
[00:29] #Chloe: and deserves to be there
[00:29] #Chloe: bc its rly good
[00:29] %bdov: doesnt blissey, togekiss, and like every fairy type wall it
[00:29] #Chloe: those arent good
[00:29] #Chloe: anymore
[00:29] #Chloe: since viv runs araquanid
[00:29] #Chloe: which hard counters both

i drew this for my good friend Kit Kasai bc she likes litwick and shes cool and yea!!

In The Hills requested i make an om matchmaking banner and let me do whatever with it so here's a blissey falling in love with a toxapex

i made a cheap quick 350 cup banner 4 years ago that is still being used on the thread to this day, so i made a new one!

Chloe

NUPL Champion
HELLO GAMERS, i havent drawn /that/ much over the last few months but there's still a few things i did that might be fun to post here.

i keep drawing Meri Berry her avatars for her because im such a simp. also spinda is a cute mon and i like drawing it & wanna get better at drawing it. here's a spinda with a santa hat for christmas.

and heres a spinda in a smoothie, meri had the idea based on the pmd games since spinda owns a cafe and makes drinks there.

i drew Lilburr this for her birthday (a while ago) because again cute woman what am i supposed to do

this is sucrose from genshin impact as a birthday gift for my friend Kit Kasai, the hair was so difficult i feel like i had no clue what i was doing but it works and kit is so cool damn.

i drew this noivern for secret santa, and i kept it secret the whole time despite being so bad at secrets usually, holy heck im so bad at secrets.

hope youre all having a fantastic evening or whatever time of day you celebrate o/

Chloe

NUPL Champion
hello! it has been a while but i've drawn a few things so i will post them. overall sorta happy with how i'm developing despite not really keeping at it. i could definitely improve more if i put the effort and time in but this is just a fun hobby really so i am happy.

i drew mimikyu with a santa hat for my bestie Z Strats 's christmas because he'd been a good boy and deserved a gift.

secret santa request was munchlax having a feast, i am happy with how it turned out! especially happy with how happy laxy looks eating his pizza and fries. munch munch.

i drew this for pu swiss! i personally think it looks good on dark mode, not so much on light mode though so :worrywhirl: but cute bee waving swiss flag what's not to love.

i drew this today for my pupl team! was bored and thought it'd be cool so there we go. she is drinking her own milk yes, idk if that leads to diseases i really didn't research this prior to drawing it...

hope you're all doing well! have a lovely day friends

Chloe

NUPL Champion
merry christmas and happy holidays everyone!!! i drew these for a bunch of my good friends and i'd like to share them. they're not the most detailed things in the world, just fun little drawings, but i hope they're enjoyable nonetheless!

have an amazing day and holiday season everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)