Ciran draws Pokemon

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
is a Top Artistis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Another PS!Wi-Fi giveaway is in session, today's theme is Galar Gym Leaders. The poses for Ttar and Toxtricity are loosely based on their respective gym leaders.

GalarGymLeaders_AlignedResized.png

Thumbnails for the individuals at a larger resolution because I don't want a giant post. I'll upload some sketches later.

GalarGymLeaders_Grass.png GalarGymLeaders_Water.png GalarGymLeaders_Fire.png GalarGymLeaders_Fighting.png GalarGymLeaders_Ghost.png GalarGymLeaders_Fairy.png GalarGymLeaders_Rock.png GalarGymLeaders_Ice.png
GalarGymLeaders_Dark.png GalarGymLeaders_Dragon.png

Texture was free to use without requiring credit. I did find it a long time ago so I'd need to hunt it down for anyone interested, I think I've used either this one or another one from the same pack here before.

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
Found a random old sketch I scrapped from nov2019, think it was an idea for smogon social media right when SwSh was due out. Added a little more detail before throwing it in here.

SmogonTea.png

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wow! You fit so many in there and they all look great! I like the few interactions between some of them, like Lopunny laying on Boufflant's head and Azumarill grabbing onto Starmie. Awesome work! The Wi-Fi room is lucky to have you doing so many art pieces for them.

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
Arthurian Legends themed Giveaway today in the Wi-Fi room, hope to see you there.

Sirfetch'd - King Arthur, Gallade - Sir Galahad, Aegislash - Excalibur, Sinistea-Authentic - The Holy Grail, Vespiquen - Queen Guinevere, Stonjourner - The Stone, Escavalier - Lancelot, Gothitelle - Morgan la Fey, Milotic - Lady of the Lake, Gardevoir - Sir Percival, Bisharp - The Black Knight, Alakazam - Merlin, Farfetch'd-Kanto - Sir Mordred, Scyther - The Green Knight, Scolipede - The Red Knight, Amoongus - The Round Table, Sandslash-Alola - Sir Kay, Doublade - Sir Balin, The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch - Ferroseed (Bonus)

paper texture free to use without credit off deviantart.

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
[01:05:40] +ciran: would [togekiss with] legs be worse than togekiss with arms?
[01:09:38] YoshiKara: why not just do togekiss with legs and arms

togekiss_armslegs.png

[01:32:15] YoshiKara: litwick with togekiss wings and feet
Litwick_togekisswingsfeet.png

litwick_mouth.png

[01:55:29] YoshiKara: now we just combine it
[01:55:51] +dracostrikeycg: ........Time to leave chat ^^
[01:55:52] +ciran: the sexy legs, the togekiss wings, and the giant mouth?
[01:56:50] YoshiKara: yes

litwick_abomination.png

Last one referenced off that Jason Alexander/George Costanza meme of him on the fainting couch.

Ciran

Queen Of Puns
And because I like sketches.
PottedPlants_SketchResize.png

Did just these 3 originally as a bit of a pitch for the theme

The below are from past pieces that were able to stand on their own. I don't usually draw the entire pokemon if the body is hidden behind something. Made the background transparent so if you feel inclined you can use them as like a profile pic. All I ask is that you keep my name on it.
GAArt-Icons_RtG-Starmie.png

GAArt-Icons_RtG-Sharpedo.png
GAArt-Icons_PP-Froslass.png

Edit: forgot rotom
GAArt-Icons_PP-Rotom-Mow.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)