Pet Mod Crossover Chaos Expanded - Part II

Solaros & Lunaris

Hold that faith that is made of steel
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
G-Luke’s Froppy
Cookie Butter’s Might Guy
Depressed Gay’s Piccolo
It is a travesty Kakyoin was not submitted for this slate

Deleted member 503163

Cookie Butter's Might Guy
Depressed Gay's Piccolo
Toadbrigade's Yoda

Last edited by a moderator:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Cookie Butter's Enkidu
G-Luke's Froppy
Toadbrigade's Yoda

It's not everyday that we see subs from Fate, huh

Slate #5
Anything Goes

Congratulations to G-Luke, Cookie Butter, and ToadBrigade for winning with Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Kenshiro, and Sailor Moon! ToadBrigade and Cookie Butter gained the Christmas Comeback Crisis title.

I regret everything. No bonus theme this time.

The slate ends on February 17th. Have fun!​

Pokémon: Beatrice Rappacini
Franchise: Rappacini's Daughter
Type:

Ability: Poison Point | Poison Touch
Moves: Garden of Poisonous Plants, Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Clear Smog, Venom Drench, Venoshock, Giga Drain, Energy Ball, Petal Blizzard, Leaf Storm, Petal Dance, Bullet Seed, Seed Bomb, Dazzling Gleam, Draining Kiss, Drain Punch, Power Gem, Gastro Acid, Toxic, Toxic Spikes, Wish, Curse, Leech Seed, Synthesis, Lovely Kiss, Sweet Kiss, Memento
Stats: 182 HP/80 Atk/75 Def/80 SpA/75 SpD/30 Spe (462 BST)

Garden of Poisonous Plants |
|
| 16 PP | Creates terrain lasting for five turns. Poison- and Grass-type attacks from grounded Pokémon gain a 50% chance to badly poison. Grounded Pokémon have a 15% chance to be badly poisoned at the end of each turn.

Beatrice Rappacini @ Black Sludge
Ability: Poison Point
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Synthesis
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed
- Giga Drain

Beatrice Rappacini @ Black Sludge
Ability: Poison Point
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold or Impish Nature
- Garden of Poisonous Flowers
- Leech Seed
- Giga Drain
- Wish
Reasoning: Beatrice's dad grew a garden of poisonous plants, which she grew up in and tended to. She became resistant to poison, but at the same time, she became poisonous to others. Most of her moves are Poison- and Grass-type, with kiss moves since she's described as being beautiful.

Pokémon: Raimundo Pedrosa
Franchise: Xiaolin Showdown
Type:

Ability: Sword of the Storm (Wind-based moves have 1.5x power, and have their secondary effects' chances doubled.)
Moves: Air Slash, Hurricane, Silver Wind, Ominous Wind, Sacred Sword, Vacuum Wave, Brick Break, Jump Kick, Aerial Ace, Psycho Cut, X-Scissor, Night Slash, Quick Attack, Tailwind, Whirlwind, Defog, Swords Dance
Stats: 76 HP/90 Atk/76 Def/110 SpA/80 SpD/100 Spe (532 BST)

Raimundo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sword of the Storm
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hurricane
- Silver Wind
- Ominous Wind
- Vacuum Wave

Raimundo @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword / Jump Kick
- Aerial Ace
- Night Slash

Raimundo @ Yache Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Whirlwind
- Tailwind
- Defog
- Hurricane
Reasoning: Raimundo is one of four Xiaolin Monks, being the Xiaolin Monk of Wind. He has flown on multiple cases, often when using wind attacks. His signature weapon is the Sword of the Storm, a Shen Gong Wu that lets him create powerful wind.
Kilara.PNG

Pokémon: Kilara
Franchise: 3x3 Eyes
Type:

Ability: Strong Jaw | Calm Hover (The user is immune to Ground-type moves. Their Special Defense is raised by 1 at the end of each turn.)
Moves: Zen Headbutt, Psycho Cut, Psychic Fangs, Crunch, Night Slash, Jaw Lock, Foul Play, Knock Off, Smart Strike, Play Rough, Power Whip, Outrage, Dragon Hammer, Fly, Aerial Ace, Sky Attack, Spore, Dragon Dance, Sweet Kiss, Lovely Kiss
Stats: 67 HP/118 Atk/90 Def/67 SpA/72 SpD/86 Spe (500 BST)

Kilara @ Life Orb
Ability: Strong Jaw
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Psychic Fangs
- Crunch
- Spore / Aerial Ace / Smart Strike
Reasoning: Kilara is Dark-type because she is a monster girl with two oni heads for shoulders, and she's Psychic-type because she meditates all the time, and doing this as she flies is where her custom Ability comes from. She can extend her oni heads and attack with them, giving her Smart Strike, Power Whip, and bite moves. The onis' breath can put you to sleep, giving her Spore. She has kiss moves because her lips are actually large, and Dragon-type moves since her onis somewhat resemble dragons.

Last edited:

Deleted member 503163

Pokémon: Oath of the Ancients Paladin
Franchise: D&D(specifically 5e)
Type: Fighting/Fairy
Ability: Inner Focus/Filter/Sturdy
Moves: Leaf Blade, Sacred Sword, Psycho Cutter, Night Slash, Shadow Claw, Slash, Fury Cutter, Cut, Hammer Arm, Ice Hammer, Recover, Life Dew, Teleport, Moonblast, Nature's wrath, Grassy Terrain, Blizzard, Growth, Divine Smite, Thunderous Smite, Wrathful Smite, Branding Smite, Blinding Smite, Staggering Smite, Banishing Smite Stoneskin, Commune with Nature, Ensaring Strike, Turn Undead

Stoneskin:
Rock|Status|15pp| The user's defense and special defense is raised by 1 stage.
Commune with Nature: Normal|Status|20pp|The user gains a temporary 1.2 accuracy boost to all its moves. This lasts for five turns.
Ensnaring Strike: Grass|Physical|40 Power|100% Accuracy|10pp|Priority +1|The user traps the foe akin to anchor shot
Turn Undead: Normal|Status|20pp|The user raises their holy symbol increasing its attack and special defense by 1. If it is hit by a ghost move or is facing a ghost type during the same turn, the opposing pokemon is forcibly switched.
Divine Smite: Fighting|Physical|70 Power|100% Accuracy|5pp|Priority +1|It deals super effective damage on ghost types.
Thunderous Smite: Electric|Physical|60 Power|100% Accuracy|10pp|Priority +1|It's a sound move
Searing Smite: Fire|Physical|40 Power|100% Accuracy|10pp|Priority +1|50% to burn the opponent
Wrathful Smite: Dark|Physical|40 Power|100% Accuracy|10pp|Priority +1|100% chance to lower the opponent's attack by 1 stage
Branding Smite: Normal|Physical|60 Power|100% Accuracy|10pp|Priority +1|100% chance to lower the opponent's evasion by 1 stage
Blinding Smite: Normal|Physical|65 Power|100% Accuracy|10pp|Priority+1|50% chance to lower the opponent's accuracy by 1 stage
Staggering Smite: Psychic|Physical|70 Power|100% Accuracy|5pp|Priority +1|100% chance to lower the opponent's speed by 1 stage
Banishing Smite: Ghost|Physical|80 Power|100% Accuracy|5pp|Priority+1|Has a 20% chance to disable a random move. This increases to 40% if the target is at half health or lower.

Stats: 100/110/110/100/120/60 [bst 600]

Reasoning:
Alright so this is weird, very very weird, mainly because technically this isn't a character. For those of you who are confused, this is a D&D class with a specific subclass. As for the people who do know what I'm talking about, I'm going for the default spell level for base powers of spells. While smite deals ridiculous damage with a 5th level spell slot, for the sake of not having every attack on here adjusting to scale I will be looking at the base 2d8 radiant damage.
With that out of the way let's look at the stats. For HP I decided to just take the d10 they get and multiply it by 10. They are one of the tankier classes in 5e, but Paladins have incredible versatility overall. As such most paladins will have high stats in most places, aside from int and dex (hence the low speed). Now for those of you who equate intelligence to special attack, well in D&D 5e intellgence is widely regarded as a dump stat since really only one class will need intelligence 100% of the time, and that's the wizard. For other spell casters they'll use charisma or wisdom, and well the Paladin favors using the power of nice smiles to the power of knowing what god Garl Glittergold is the domain of. With that said if I plan to do this again please note that the special attack stat is equated to the stat the magic user favors. The special defense stat is determined by how well the class can handle being hit with spells, to which there are too many factors to list here, but just know that oath of the ancient paladins are really good at taking spell hits.
Alright so let's start with the abilities so inner focus is going to be the default paladin ability. It fits really well with the whole holy knight flavor the paladin has, and it's immunity to intimidate reflects the paladin's aura of courage which every paladin gets no matter the oath. Filter and Sturdy however are things exclusive to Oath of the Ancients as Aura of Warding gives the player and their allies resistance to damage from all spells. Then Undying Sentinel, the other OotA ability, is described as, "Starting at 15th level, when you are reduced to 0 hit points and are not killed outright, you can choose to drop to 1 hit point instead. Once you use this ability, you can't use it again until you finish a long rest.", which is pretty similar to Sturdy.
As I continue this fucking essay of a reasoning let's move on to moves. Alright so it gets all the default slashing moves, the two hammer moves for those paladins who prefer blunt force, but the reason it gets leaf blade is due to its flavor of being a nature guardian, and also how was I not going to give the holy knight a move called sacred sword. Most of the other moves added to it, that are not knew, come from the spells the OotA paladin gets for selecting the oath. Finally there are the new moves which I can describe as the remainder of the oath spells and smites. Smites share a lot of things in common namely being priority, as smites are bonus actions and I felt like the easiest way to represent that is by giving them +1 priority. For the sake of balancing their damage is relatively low. They are learned by all Paladins so if I ever want to torture myself again they'll share the smites. They all have different effects as well, some more useful than others. I know banishing smite's effect is the losest of the bunch but I feel as though sending the pokemon to the shadow realm

Type: Fighting/Fairy
Ability: Grassy Surge
Stats: 100/120/140/120/140/80 [bst 700]
Reasoning: Alright so this is based on the capstone ability of the paladin, which varies by Oath. In this case you become some sort of nature guardian who recovers 10hp every turn because they praised the nature gods. This in turn translated to grassy surge very nicely and it again is a very tanky mega.

Pokémon: Path of the Battlerager
Franchise: D&D(specifically 5e)
Type: Fighting/Steel
Ability: Anger Point/No Guard/Iron Barbs
Moves:Rage, Slash, Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Shadow Claw, Fury Cutter, Cut, Hammer Arm, Bullet Punch, Close Combat, Spiky Shield, Bulk Up, Agility, Roar, Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Dual Chop, Drain Punch, Superpower, Needle Arm, Meteor Mash, Body Slam, Spiky Suplex
Spiky Suplex:
Steel|Physical|90 Power|85% Accuracy|5pp|A Pokémon bound by Spiky Suplex takes damage equal to 1/8 of its maximum HP at the end of each turn. If the user is holding a Binding Band, the target takes damage equal to 1/6 of its maximum HP instead.
Stats: 120/120/110/40/100/110 [bst 600]

Reasoning: Alright so Path of the Battlerager is interesting because it's one of the more uncommon barbarian subclasses used. However this is overall a really interesting subclass. It's one of two racially restricted ones, but racial restrictions in 5e are dumb, so for sake of the formula I used earlier we're yeeting out the dwarves only thing. Anyway the barbarian is all about getting mad and hitting things really hard, hence anger point. No Guard comes from the barbarian ability of reckless attack. What that does is that it makes it easier for you to hit opponents, but it makes it easier for opponents to hit you as well. In terms of stats Barbarians have the highest HP of any class at a D12, and because of their unarmored defense Con is one of the two abilities most barbarians will focus on. On top of that they generally have one of the highest damage outputs, some of the highest AC for most of the campaign, decent spell resistance thanks to Danger Sense, and good speed. However battleragers lack any access to magical abilities. What they do have though is spiked armor. In terms of moves there's a few that come from the spiked armor, but also a lot of punching moves. This is because the spiked armor allows the wearer to punch and have it deal more damage than a regular punch.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Using terror to shackle someone hand and foot is the bond of a family! Unless you fix that basic misunderstanding, you'll never get what you desire!"
View attachment 212279
Series: Demon Slayer
Pokémon: Tanjiro Kamado
Type: Water/Fighting
Ability: Justified/Intrepid Sword
Hidden Ability: Conflagrate - Normal-type moves become Fire-type moves and grow 30% stronger, i.e. Fire-type Pixelate
Moves: Swords Dance, Sacred Sword, Close Combat, Liquidation, Waterfall, Slash, Return, Aqua Jet, Quick Attack, Knock Off, X-Scissor, Cross Poison, Psycho Cut, U-Turn, Protect, Wide Guard, Charm, Sing.
Sig. Move: Constant Flux |
| Physical | 60 BP | For every consecutive turn that this move is used by at least one Pokemon, this move's power is multiplied by the number of turns to pass, but not more than 5.
Z-Move: Dance of the Fire God - Converted from Constant Flux using Fatherium Z. | Fire | Physical | 240 Base Power
Stats: 100/125/100/50/90/120
Reasoning: Water because he uses the breath of water technique. Fighting because of his just nature and ability to empathize with seemingly anyone, even demons. Justified also comes from his just kindness, he fights with respect and dignity, even against demons. Intrepid Sword cause he's a sword user. Conflagrate and his Z-Move are for spoilery reasons. His movepool is mostly STAB attacks with slashing attacks stacked on. Protect and Wide Guard are from his undying desire to protect those close to him, especially Nezuko. Constant Flux is his strongest style as of now, a constant attack that increases in power with each rotation, eventually creating a strong final slash. His stats show how he fights, he uses breath of water to boost his strength and agility, mostly relying on that alone in his fights. Sing is for spoilery reasons that relate to Nezuko.

View attachment 212280
Series: Demon Slayer
Pokémon: Nezuko Kamoda
Type: Fire/Dark
Ability: Regenerator/Moxie
Hidden Ability: Daughteru - Cute Charm, only the effects are doubled
Moves: Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Fire Punch, Overheat, Fire Lash, Dark Pulse, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Taunt, Knock Off, Brick Break, Throat Chop, Close Combat, Inferno, Will O Wisp, Flame Burst, Superpower, Sludge Bomb, Acid, Acid Spray, Giga Drain, Drain Punch, Minimize, Growth.
Sig Move: Blood Burst |
| Special | 90 BP | Super effective on Dark and Ghost Types.
Stats: 113/99/100/90/110/54

Reasoning: Fire/Dark as she's a demon with pyrokinetic abilities. Fire also represents a spoilery ability she gets. Regenerator as her body is immortal and regenerates at an insane rate, to the point of regrowing limbs and organs. Moxie as her strength can grow by eating humans, technically she hasn't demonstrated that ability herself, and hopefully won't in the future, but there's no reason that she wouldn't be able to. Daughteru because she is one of the most adored characters in a show filled with lovable, adorable heroes. Her Movepool is mostly STAB attacks with fighting moves thrown in. She usually battles with brute force and surprise attacks above all else. Draining and Poison moves represent her demon abilities as well. Growth and Minimize her ability to change her size and height at will. Blood Burst represents her fire powers, the ability to ignite her blood that is outside her body, turning them into engulfing flames. However these flames only affects other Demons and Blood Demon Arts. Her stats are smaller than her brother as she relies less on skill and more on her natural, or unnatural if you think of it, powers. Namely, her enhanced regeneration and brute strength.

View attachment 212281
Mega Type: Fire/Dark
Mega Ability: Regenerator
Mega Stats: 113/104/135/95/135/84
Reasoning: When Nezuko or Tanjiro are in a serious pinch, Nezuko can give in to her demon nature to unleash a demon transformation that ups her fighting abilities immensely, at the cost of becoming more demon-like. All of her stats increase, but her powers stay relatively the same with the exception of being able to stand in sunlight, something no demon is capable of doing, and a power Muzan himself wants really badly. So far, the only way she could revert back to normal is to have someone (most likely Tanjiro) sing her a lullaby.

When I heard that they were after my buddy... I couldn't do anything!! I didn't do anything!! If I don't act now... forget being a hero, I'm not even a man!
Hero Costume

Series: My Hero Academia
Pokemon: Eijiro Kirishima
Type: Fighting/Rock
Ability: Sturdy/Rock Head
H. Ability: No Guard
Moves: Earthquake, Stone Edge, Close Combat, Earth Power, Crush Grip, Storm Throw, Circle Throw, Agility, Ice Hammer, Hammer Arm, Wood Hammer, Drain Punch, Mega Punch, Dynamic Punch, Sucker Punch, Mega Kick, Heavy Slam, Bullet Punch, Protect, Bulk Up, Wide Guard, Head Smash, High Jump Kick
Sig Move: Red Gauntlet | Rock | Physical | 90 Base Power | 30PP | 100% accuracy | Breaks Reflect and Light Screen.
Stats: 85/90/159/30/123/88
Reasoning: Fighting/Rock because he’s super hard and a top physical fighter. Sturdy and Rock Head are from his hardening quirk. His hidden ability No Guard comes from his fighting style. He doesn’t dodge attacks, he barrels through them. Movepool is comprised mostly of STAB and physical attacks. Red Gauntlet is his signature move.

Mega Type: Rock/Fighting
Mega Ability: No Guard
Mega Stats: 85/120/180/30/150/110
Reasoning: Red Riot Unbreakable is his ultimate move. Eijiro reaches his maximum hardening level by turning his entire body extremely hard and rugged, leaving him with a monstrous appearance and practically invulnerable to most forms of attack. His type, and ability are the same as Kirishima's fighting style doesn't change much.

"If you wanna stop this, then stand up! Because I've just got one thing to say to you! Never forget who you want to become!"

Pokémon: Shoto Todoroki
Type: Ice/Fire
Ability: Half-Cold Half-Hot: Ice and Fire attacks have 1.25x base power. Using a Fire move more than once risks burns, with 5% percent increasing for every fire move used in game until an Ice move is used. Using a Ice move more than once risks freezing, with 5% percent increasing every fire move used in game until an Ice move is used.
Moves: All non-signature Ice moves, Fire Blast, Inferno, Fire Punch, Flame Wheel, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Breath, Aura Sphere, Moonblast, Play Rough, Dazzling Gleam, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Discharge, Zap Cannon, Double-Edge.
Sig-Move: Flashfreeze Heatwave | Fire | Special | 120 Base Power | 15PP | 100% Accuracy | Simultaneously Ice and Fire
Stats: 90/50/75/150/120/100
Reasoning: Ice/Fire as he was bred to become a super hero with his father's fire quirk and his mother's ice quirk. Ice is primary as he greatly prefers his ice half due to his father's treatment of him and mother. His ability Half-Cold Half-Hot is his quirk, temperature control. His movepool is STAB moves and mild coverage. His stats are notably lopsided toward his special stats due to his reliance on his quirk. Flashfreeze Heatwave was the attack he used on Izuku after Izuku's telling him to use his quirk his way.

"Tremble! Be afraid! Recoil and despair! COWER IN AWE! And cry your heart out! Because MY ART. IS AN EXPLOSION!!"

Pokemon: Deidara
Type: Ground/Electric
Ability: Aftermath
H. Ability: Explosion Release: Electric types are resistant to his ground attacks, but his ground moves base power are multiplied by 1.5x.
Moves: Earthquake, Earth Power, Bulldoze, Fissure, Magnitude, Mud Bomb, Mud Shot, Mud Sport, Mud-Slap, Shore Up, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Power Gem, Charge Beam, Discharge, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Thunder Punch, Shock Wave, Volt-turn, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Boomburst, Sonic Boom, Self-Destruct, Explosion, Air Slash, Brave Bird, Fly, Focus Blast, Substitute
Sig. Move:
C1 | Ground | Special | 40 Base Power | 40PP | 100% Accuracy | 30% chance of flinching. Sets Land Mines on target's side.
C2 | Ground | Special | 90 Base Power | 30PP | 100% Accuracy | 20% chance of setting Land Mines on target's side.
C3 | Ground | Special | 150 Base Power | 10PP | 80% Accuracy | Recharge needed after.
Land Mines
  • One time use.
  • Takes ⅓ of the health of pokemon that are released on that side.
Z moves:
C4 - Converted from Substitute using Karurium Z | Ground | Status | Creates an Substitute. If destroyed, the attacker that destroyed it Loses ½ their health.
C0 - Converted from Explosion using Artium Z | Ground | Special | 500 Base Power | 5PP | 100% Accuracy | KO's Deidara as well.
Stats: 120/45/95/130/105/120
Reasoning: Ground as Deidara is from the Hidden Stone village and Earth is confirmed to be one of his chakra nature transformations. Electric as his main power is his Explosion Release. We know that Explosion Release has Earth as one of its components in Deidara’s fight with Sasuke and Earth had been paired with all the other natures (Earth + Fire = Lava, Earth + Water = Wood, and Earth + Wind = Magnet). So by process of elimination, that leaves Lightning, a.k.a. Electric. Aftermath because the specifics of Aftermath is that the user explodes upon fainting, which is fitting considering his death in canon. Explosion Release reflects the chakra nature's properties in canon. His movepool is mostly STAB attacks with explosive like attacks on top, Self-destruct and Explosion in particular. His Signature Moves all reflect jutsu he uses in the show. C1 creates various small animals out of clay. C2 creates a giant flying explosive dragon with more bombs packed into it. C3 is a giant nuke. C4 makes a clone filled with microscopic bombs that disintegrate the attacker on a cellular level. C0 is a Self-destruct move. While C0's Base Power is high, C0’s power is comparable to a Juubi bijūdama. That kind of power warrants representation. His stats represent his ranged combat skills and notable speed feats.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
View attachment 218289
Pokémon: Shoto Todoroki
Franchise: My Hero Academia
Type:

Stats: 90 / 65 / 75 / 130 / 80 / 100 | BST: 540
Abilities: Ice Body | HA: Steam Engine Flame Body
Movepool: All Special non signature Ice type moves, Ice Punch, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Hail, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Heat Wave, Flane Burst, Incinerate, Fire Punch, Will O Wisp, Sunny Day, Scald
Flavour/Design: Shoto Todoroki is one of the star students of Class 1A and is a friend and rival to the MC of My Hero Academia. Son of the current No. 1 Hero Endeavor, he was conceived as an attempt to upsurp the then no. 1 hero All Might, by using his Fire and Ice combination quirk to counterbalance the drawbacks if each individual quirk. His typing, abilities and movepool clearly represent his quirk, Half Cold, Half Hot, with Flame Body being his hidden ability since it is one he has yet to fully master. His poor physical prowess is shown in his statline, and the addition of Scald is a callback to his obligatory tragic backstory.
Competitive Analysis: Shoto has one of the most dangerous STAB combinations in Ice and Fire, allowing him to hit most of the type chart for supereffective or neutral damage, while also packing Freeze Dry for the potential Water type. While having zero physical bulk, it has the capacity to switch in on resisted special moves, especially if it is equipped with the Heavy Duty Boots item allowing him to dodge the extremely detrimental Stealth Rock.

i seem to recall being asked
A. if there were any SCPs subbed
B. for more defensive submissions

Again, individually they are nothing more than a nuisance, but SCP-743 has been known to produce swarms of aggressive arthropoids numbering in the billions, more than enough to [DATA EXPUNGED].

Pokémon: SCP-743
Origin: SCP Foundation
Type: Fairy/Bug
Ability: Swarm / Steelworker / Long Reach
Stats: 110/90/140/80/110/5 (535)
Notable Moves: Sweet Scent, Attack Order, Defend Order, Heal Order, Waterfall, Scald, Infestation, Aromatherapy
Reasoning: A man-eating chocolate fountain filled with ants. (okay more accurately it can form "arthropoids" that are the color of its chocolate but its funnier to say its filled with ants) Fairy-type because it wields to power of chocolatey 'goodness' (for more info see the Slurpuff and Alcremie lines). Bug-type because it can form entities resembling arthropods that it uses to hunt, as well as to defend and maintain itself. This is also why it gets Swarm and its Bug moves. Steelworker due to using a steel object as a 'body' (like Dhelmise), not being a full type due to being sort of incidental to the whole 'swarm of chocolate insects' thing. Long Reach due to having a range in the triple-digits of kilometers. Stat spread is focused on Defense and defenses in general due to being noted as "highly resistant to damage", with Speed being a whopping 5 due to being a fucking chocolate fountain. Sweet Scent and Aromatherapy because "its aroma is quite enticing". Waterfall and Scald because, like any good chocolate fountain, it has a heated liquid flow from the top down.

Last edited:

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
I had these sitting around from months ago and never submitted them so...
Pokemon: Bill "CIA" Wilson
Typing: Fighting/Normal
Ability: Justified / You Don't Get To Bring Friends (Shadow Tag clone)
Signature Moves:
My Aircraft - Steel-type Smack Down clone
Pull That Off - Fighting-type Knock Off clone
You're a Big Guy - Status move, Normal-type, 40 PP. Doubles opponent's weight and lowers their Speed by 2.
Z-Move: Shoot a Man Before Throwing Him Out Of a Plane (105 BP | Steel | must know My Aircraft | Hits twice. First hit is blocked by Bulletproof. Second hit has Smack Down effects.)
Other Moves: Low Kick, Knock Off, Celebrate
Stats: 95/95/95/50/55/80 (470)
Type: Fire
Ability: Demon King of the Sixth Heaven: While this Pokémon is on field, burns Pokémon with Divinity or Mystery also on field. If the target Pokémon has Divinity or Mystery, increases the power of moves used against them by ×1.5. (Check the Discord server for more info on Pokémon affected by this.)
Stats: 90/90/90/90/90/90 (540)
Moves:
Special: Fire Blast, Inferno, Overheat, Burn Up, Searing Shot, Dark Pulse, Techno Blast, Flash Cannon, Focus Blast, Zap Cannon
Physical: Flare Blitz, Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Power Trip, Barrage, Shadow Bone, Bonemerang, Bone Rush
Signature Z-Move: Three Thousand Worlds - Three Line Formation | Upgraded from Searing Shot with Matchlockium-Z | Fire | Special | 70 BP | Hits three times.
Reasoning:
Sets:
All-out Attacker
Oda Nobunaga @ Matchlockium-Z
Ability: Demon King of the Sixth Heaven
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 4 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Searing Shot
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Flash Cannon
That Z-Move is going to hit really hard.

Last edited:
Pokemon: Buffy Summers
Franchise:
Buffy
Type:

Ability: No Guard, Slayer
Slayer: Fighting type attacks deal super effective damage against ghosts

Notable Moves: Stake, Last Resort, Giga Impact, Mega Kick, Low Kick, Hi Jump Kick, Jump Kick, Rolling Kick, Close Combat, Superpower, Counter, Throat Chop, Knock Off, Bulk Up, Agility, elemental punches
Stake:
|
|
100 BP | Raises Attack by one stage when used against a Dark type | Super effective against Dark types
Stats: 65 / 136 / 94 / 54 / 96 / 135 (580 BST)

Reasoning: Buffy Summers kills vampires. And demons, gods, emos, etc. As a vampire slayer she has been trained in hand-to-hand combat that uses her superhuman strength and array of pointy, wooden objects to keep her small hometown and the world safe. Those pointy, wooden stakes are her main weapon against vampires, usually being able to kill them instantly. Despite being the focus of prophecies, having superhuman strength, saving the world, dying, being in a creepy love triangle and constantly having creatures of the night trying to kill her, Buffy's biggest challenge is often being a normal high school teenager (and later on: a minimum wage fast food employee).

Resub
Pokemon: Carrie
Franchise:
Stephen King
Type:

Ability: Anger Point, Berserk, Firestarter
Firestarter: Steelworker Clone

Notable Moves: Psychic, Psyshock, Hyper Voice, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Focus Blast, Light Screen, Reflect, Nasty Plot, Will-O-Wisp
Exclusive Z-Move: Telekinetic Massacre
Telekinetic Massacre:
|
|
Requires Psyshock | 180 BP | Hits all Pokemon on the field excluding user | Sets Sea of Fire (Fire + Grass Pledge effect)

Stats: 68 / 60 / 65 / 140 / 105 / 85 (523 BST)

Reasoning: Carrie is the protagonist (if you can call her that) in the novel, Carrie, Stephen King's first novel. Carrie developed a range of psychic and telepathic abilities as a result of being raised by her abusive mother and constant torment from high school. These abilities included being able to move and throw objects with force by telekinesis, starting fires and creating illusions. She was able to bring speeding cars to a complete stop as if they crashed into a wall resulting in horrific crashed. At her school prom she was chosen to be the Queen as a prank that resulted her being humiliated by being drenched in pig's blood in front of everyone. This caused Carrie's powers to become uncontrollable in her anger as she destroys the whole town and kills everyone that had ever tormented her.

Last edited:

Bobsican

Powerscaler at heart
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Naofumi the fast wall.png

Pokémon: Naofumi Iwatani
Franchise: The Raising of the Shield Hero
Ability: Magic Bounce | Stall | [HA] Magic Guard
Signature Moves:
Blutopter (Status | Ghost | 100 Accuracy | 5 PP | Curse clone (Ghost type variant), but the recoil damage on the user can be removed entirely if holding Magic Guard, also traps the target for 1 turn
Self-Curse: Ignition (Status | Fire | No accuracy check | 10 PP | Baneful Bunker but it causes a burn instead of poisoning if contact is made
Moves: Taunt, Recover, Metal Burst, Teleport, Parting Shot, U-Turn, Counter, Mirror Coat, Bide, Magic Coat, Quick Guard, Wide Guard, Protect, King's Shield, Mat Block, Fake Out, Reflect, Light Screen, Aurora Veil, Baneful Bunker, Fairy Lock, Block, Spiky Shield, Worry Seed, Rototiller, Power Split, Guard Split, Gravity, Floral Healing, Flower Shield, Aromatheraphy, Knock Off, Will-O-Wisp, Curse, Spotlight, Life Dew, Wish, Blutopter, Self-Curse: Ignition
Stats: 65 / 5 / 135 / 5 / 135 / 95 (440 BST)
Reasoning: While such "Minmaxed" stats can seem pretty extreme and ridiculous, we all know Naofumi by himself can't even harm a child, so he's forced to reflect stuff back to the opponent (Which he's pretty good at) with his movepool and abuse indirect means of damage.

Magic Bounce comes from being able to reflect back status techniques
Stall comes from him liking to stall out a fight if he holds the upper hand to make the opponent suffer more
Magic Guard comes from the Shield of Compassion, which leaded to him being able to use techniques such as Blutopter without having to take recoil damage whatsoever

Dark type comes from his personality to a degree (See Stall) and him already resisting darkness and soul attacks

For the movepool:

Taunt comes from him being able to bait opponents into attacking, the same also goes for Spotlight but to himself of course, Recover comes from his healing abilities, all "Protect"-family moves come from the many ways he can protect himself, Fairy Lock and Block come from him being able to trap himself and/or the opponent on this fashion, Fake Out comes from his ability to make opponents briefly flinch yet doing hardly any damage outside of that, matching quite well in flavor, Worry Seed, Rototiller, Floral Healing and Aromatheraphy come from his ability to manipulate plants on this fashion, Will-O-Wisp comes as a variation of Self Curse: Ignition as he can also use fire to burn this way, Life Dew and Wish come from ways he can heal his allies, Knock Off from his ability to remove an item from the opponent with a quick attack, and finally Curse comes as a flavorful variation of Blutopter as it's a curse-based technique, so him holding this move allows a more "natural" Pokémon feeling being around.

Custom item mechanics: Rusted Shield granting the Dauntless Shield ability after switching in is flavorful as he can copy shield abilities, and Shield of Compassion is a great item that's characteristic of him out of the benefits it holds in his canon on the same fashion as described in the picture above.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)