Crossover Chaos Expanded (side-project)

siren has uh, certain problems, namely that it doesn't actually have a thing it's from. i can't say it's from greek mythology for reasons such as the siren of greek mythology being a bird (as you yourself stated). as such i wouldn't be able to actually add it to the Series Index because i have no clue what it's actually supposed to be from.

if you want to slap some random medieval shit no one's ever heard of on it as a source then that's fine

if you want to slap some random medieval shit no one's ever heard of on it as a source then that's fine
Bloke by the name of Guillaume le Clerc wrote a book a of poems / fables known as the Divine Beastiary, in which he talks about ( well, both versions ).

Or you could use Harry Potter, if the wiki is anything to go on.

Slate #16
Beastly Beatdown

Congratulations to KeeganSkymin4444, Mygavolt, and Scoopapa for winning with Spider, Onion, and Bird! Scoopapa gained the title Infinity War, and KeeganSkymin4444 gained the title Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

This is for characters who aren't humans and don't look human-like. For reference, none of the characters that just won would get the slate bonus. Show your character fits the slate like so: **The Colour Out of Space**

This slate ends on September 15th.
Have fun!​

Last edited:

And he asked him, 'What is thy name?' And he answered saying, 'My name is Legion, for we are many.
Pokémon: Mother Legion (from the Heisei Gamera trilogy)
Type:

Abilities: Heatproof, Magic Bounce | Parental Bond
Moves: Microwave Shell*, Thunderbolt, Thunder, Discharge, Charge Beam, Wild Charge Zing Zap, Magnet Rise, Magnetic Influx, Thunder Wave Megahorn, Attack Order, First Impression, X-Scissor, Fury Swipes, Twineedle, Infestation, Bug Buzz, Signal Beam, Heal Order, Defend Order, Power Gem, Stone Edge, Wide Guard, Earthquake, Drill Run, Dig, Spikes, Rototiller, Smart Strike, Heavy Slam, Flash Cannon, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Flower Shield, Draco Meteor, Spacial Rend, Dual Chop, Cosmic Power, Mirror Coat, Light Screen, Reflect, Poison Jab, Fire Lash, Throat Chop, Night Slash, Energy Ball, Solar Beam, Ingrain, Aromatherapy, Brick Break, Detect, Fly, Hyper Beam, Swords Dance, Instruct, Protect.
*Microwave Shell |
|
| 130 BP | 16 PP | 100% | This move combines Fire in its type effectiveness against the target. Ignores the effects of Crafty Shield, Mat Block, Quick Guard, or Wide Guard. If the user is Legion and her HP is 1/2 or less of its maximum, the attack will instead deal 200 BP of damage and will hit all adjacent foes.
Stats: 100 HP/140 Atk/110 Def/150 SpA/120 SpD/60 Spe
Reasoning: Legion, the main Antagonist of the second entry of the Heisei Gamera trilogy, is a beetle-like alien that can control and weaponize microwaves and has an army of her own offspring. Electric because of his ability to produce beams out of microwaves and electromagnetic waves and Bug because of her appearence and his swarm-like army. Heatproof because of her extreme resistance to, well, heat in her solo appearence, Magic Bounce and Mirror Coat due to the reflective properties of her silicon shell and Parental Bond, Infestation, Instruct and Vespiquen's signature moves due to her being the Mother of an army of Legion Soldiers. Microwave Shell is her main weapon and consists on a focused beam of elecrtomagnetic waves that can burn and penetrate its target. Once Gamera broke Legion's horn, which she used to fire said beam, it turned into a more powerful rod of lasers that could hit multiple targets, ence its last effect. Spacial Rend, Draco Meteor, Moonblast and Cosmic Power because she comes from space. Smart Strike, Poison Jab, Drill Run, Throat Chop, Night Slash, Dual Chop, Spikes, Stone Edge, Swords Dance and Brick Break due to her set of blade-like limbs. Rototiller, Floral Shield and Grass-type moves due to the Legion Plant she uses to conquer planets with.

Last edited:

Pokemon: Pet Shop
Type: Flying/Dark
Ability: Horus (The user's Ice attacks receive a 1.5x boost in power, and when missed (not blocked) still deal 1/16 of the foe's total HP in damage if they are grounded.)
Signature Moves:
Terrain Freeze
- Type: Ice
- Classification: Physical
- Power: 40
- Accuracy: 100
- PP: 20 (max 32)
- Effect: The user freezes the terrain around the foe, which holds the foe to the ground. If the foe switches after this, they will take 1/16th of their total health before doing so. Does not affect airborne targets.

Wound Freeze
- Type: Ice
- Classification: Status
- Accuracy: -
- PP: 10 (max 16)
- Effect: The user freezes their wounds, preventing them from bleeding. Heals 50% of the user's HP and cures the Burn status ailment, but if the foe attacks with a Fire type move on the turn after this move is used, it will do an additional 1/16th damage.
Stats: 70/125/60/60/110/125 (BST: 550)
Notable Moves: Brave Bird, Fly, Aerial Ace, Wing Attack, Drill Peck, Air Slash, Night Slash, Beat Up, Power Trip, Knock Off, Pursuit, Icicle Crash, Ice Beam, Sheer Cold, Frost Breath, Icy Wind, Icicle Spear, Haze, Roost, Steel Wing, Lock-On, Laser Focus, Crush Claw
Overview: A cold killing machine with the sole purpose of protecting DIO's mansion in Egypt. Its Stand, Horus, gives it powerful ice abilities, notably spreading ice along the ground to make it tough for the foe to move. It acts as a deadly Pursuit trapper with access to powerful options for offense.

Let's get our Ghibli on...

"Here's another curse for you - may all your bacon burn."
Pokemon: Calcifer
Franchise: Ghibli/Howl's Moving Castle
Type
:

Ability: Flame Body, Soul Heart

Notable Moves: Burning Hearth*, all Fire-type moves, Heart Swap, Heart Stamp
Burning Hearth:
|
| 10 (16) PP | Restores 50% HP and removes any entry hazards on the field | Z-Move effect: +1 Speed

Stats: 56 / 46 / 66 / 146 / 96 / 106 (516 BST)

Reasoning: Calcifer is a fire demon who resides in the magical Howl's Moving Castle. Unlike Howl who is heartless and often quite cold, Calcifer keeps the hearth of the castle warm for Howl and Sophie and is full of heart (hence several heart-related moves and abilities). It also goes without saying that he has access to Fire-type moves since he is a fire demon. Calcifer keeps himself fuelled by logs he grabs himself and by eating the scraps of Sophie's cooking.

"I remember you falling into my river and I remember your little pink shoe."
Pokemon: Haku
Franchise: Ghibli/Spirited Away
Type
:

Ability: Levitate, Illusion

Notable Moves: False Memory, Hydro Pump, Surf, Waterfall, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Petal Dance, Petal Blizzard, Calm Mind, Dragon Dance, Roost
False Memory:
|
| 5 (8) PP | Target forgets it's last used move, Haku is able to use this move instead of False Memory until it switches out | Z-Move effect: Cure status ailments

Stats: 70 / 120 / 60 / 110 / 90 / 120 (570 BST)

Reasoning: Haku is the river spirit of a river that is now occupied with apartments. He guides Chihiro throughout Spirited Away hiding his true form by creating the illusion that he is a human and creating false memories for Chihiro. Being a river spirit and a dragon, Haku has access to a wide variety of Water- and Dragon-type moves.

He is life itself.
Pokemon: Forest Spirit
Franchise: Ghibli/Princess Mononoke
Type
:

Ability: Nightwalker*
Night Walker: After 3 turns, changes its form to Night Walker. Loses 25% HP after each turn in Nightwalker forme.

Notable Moves: All Grass-type moves, Geomancy, Healing Wish, Megahorn, Earthquake, Earth Power

Spirit forme Stats
: 95 / 80 / 100 / 80 / 130 / 80 (565 BST)
Nightwaker Stats: 95 / 150 / 110 / 150 / 120 / 20 (645 BST)

Reasoning: As I was writing this I realised the Forest Spirit is essentially Xerneas. Except at night when it turns into a giant beast. In the Princess Mononoke, the Forest Spirit loses its head and once it turns into the Nightwalker, the forest starts to die with it. It learns similar moves to Xerneas since they seem to be based on the same deity. When adapting it's Night Walker ability, I attempted to find some balance between Power Construct Zygarde, Xerneas and Regigigas.

Pokémon: Duck
Franchise: The Duck Song
Type:

Ability: Got Any Grapes? (Moves that target the user become Grass-type.)
Moves: How 'Bout...No?, Roost, Leech Seed, Aqua Ring, Bullet Seed, Seed Bomb, Energy Ball, Surf, Liquidation, Waterfall, Scald, Drill Peck, Brave Bird, Hyper Voice
Stats: 130 HP/60 Atk/60 Def/60 SpA/130 SpD/60 Spe (500 BST)

How 'Bout...No? |
|
| 8 PP | Has +1 priority. If the user is targeted with a Grass- or Water-type move, sends the move back at the user.
Duck @ Leftovers
Ability: Got Any Grapes?
252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- How 'Bout...No?
- Roost
- Leech Seed
- Scald
Reasoning: The duck goes to a lemonade stand and a corner store, being annoying by asking for grapes and ignoring what the stand and the store actually sell. Since grapes are plants, he gets some Grass-type moves, and his Ability changes moves to Grass-type. In one instance, he rejects the lemonade stand's lemonade by saying "How 'bout...no?" Since lemonade is made of lemon juice and water, his move works against Grass- and Water-type moves. His Flying-type moves come from him being a bird, though he can't fly, so he's not Flying-type. He is, however, shown to be aquatic. High Health and Special Defense come from how persistent he is, despite being constantly told off.
resub

Pokémon: Private
Franchise: The Penguins of Madagascar
Type:

Ability: Cute Charm | Cute and Cuddly (When switching in, sets up Cute and Cuddly. For five turns, Pokémon with lower BST move before Pokémon with higher BST.)
Moves: Quantum Hypercute, Butterscotch Lolly, Roost, Aqua Ring, Haze, Baby-Doll Eyes, Scald, Surf, Waterfall, Liquidation, Aqua Jet, Dazzling Gleam, Draining Kiss, Play Rough, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Drill Peck, Knock Off
Stats: 70 HP/90 Atk/40 Def/105 SpA/120 SpD/60 Spe (485 BST)

Quantum Hypercute |
|
| 8 PP | 100% | Infatuates the target if they're female, paralyzes them if they're male. Also inflicts Taunt, regardless of gender.
Butterscotch Lolly |
|
| 50 BP | 16 PP | 100% | Hits twice.
Private @ Choice Specs
Ability: Cute and Cuddly
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 SpD
Modest Nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Dazzling Gleam
- Draining Kiss

Private @ Leftovers
252 HP / 24 SpA / 232 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Roost
- Knock Off
- Scald
- Quantum Hypercute

Private @ Choice Band
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Liquidation
- Knock Off
- Butterscotch Lolly
- Drill Peck
Reasoning: Of the four commando penguins, Private is both the softest, and the most adorable. Fairy-types often look cutesy, and sometimes use this to their advantage. The Quantum Hypercute is an ability Private used a few times in the TPoM show, where he looks as adorable as possible to mesmerize everyone who sees him. The Butterscotch Lolly is a lollipop he likes, which he once used as a boomerang. "Cute and cuddly" is what all four of the penguins strive to be when their exhibit in the zoo is visited, to attract the attention of the guests.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Beast like?

Brooooooo

Pokémon: **Wildmutt**
Franchise: Ben 10
Type:

Ability: Rough Skin / Strong Jaw
Moves: Poison Jab, Crunch, Knock Off, Earthquake, Odor Sleuth, Sludge Bomb, Acrobatics, Night Slash, Pursuit, Hone Claws, Toxic Spikes, Thrash, Spikes
Stats: 100 HP / 128 Atk / 95 Def / 55 SpA / 75 SpD / 102 Spe (555 BST)
Reasoning: Wildmutt is a canine like (feline-like in adulthood) alien species called a Vulpimancer that Ben uses. They live on a garbage planet and are known to be extrememly aggressive, especially towards members of their own kind, hence Poison / Dark.

737373elj

Banned deucer.
I’ve only just seen this and I love it! Let’s do a post!

1568088303626.jpeg

Pokémon: Hive Queen (see: Ender saga, Shadow saga, First Formic War trilogy, Second Formic War trilogy, etc.) (pls don’t tell me this has been done before)
Type: Bug-Steel
Ability: Hive Mind (all Bug-type moves deal 1.5x damage as long as Hive Queen is active), Swarm
Notable Moves: Volcarona, Scizor, Vespiqueen, and Heatran’s movesets. Other more suitable moves because I’m too lazy to look through all the moves in the freakin Pokemon universe and I don’t want anymore nightmares of that again.
Signature move: Formicoid Swarming (Status, All Stats +1)
Z-Move: Call of the Queen BP: 170 Effect: Atk, Sp. Atk, -1 (must have Formicoid Swarming)
Stats: 100/60/100/150/120/60 (BST 520)

Reasoning:
Type: as the Hive Queen is definitely antlike, Bug-type is obvious. And then there’s their exoskeleton as well as the starships that they made...
Moves: inspired by the Formic’s strategy of gathering the most forces at the climax of the battle. And their intense protection of their queens.
Ability: come on I just wanted an OP bug-type that is not called Volcarona or Genesect...

For reference: https://enderverse.fandom.com/wiki/Hive_Queens

Edit: nerfed it

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
I’ve only just seen this and I love it! Let’s do a post!

View attachment 194370

Pokémon: Hive Queen (see: Ender saga, Shadow saga, First Formic War trilogy, Second Formic War trilogy, etc.) (pls don’t tell me this has been done before)
Type: Bug-Steel
Ability: Hive Mind (all Bug-type moves deal 2x damage as long as Hive Queen is active), Swarm
Notable Moves: Volcarona, Scizor, Vespiqueen, and Heatran’s movesets. Other more suitable moves because I’m too lazy to look through all the moves in the freakin Pokemon universe and I don’t want anymore nightmares of that again.
Signature move: Formicoid Swarming (Status, All Stats +2) (u know this seems OP)
Z-Move: Call of the Queen BP: 170 Effect: Atk, Sp. Atk, -1 (must have Formicoid Swarming)
Stats: 100/60/100/150/120/60 (BST 520)

Reasoning:
Type: as the Hive Queen is definitely antlike, Bug-type is obvious. And then there’s their exoskeleton as well as the starships that they made...
Moves: inspired by the Formic’s strategy of gathering the most forces at the climax of the battle. And their intense protection of their queens.
Ability: come on I just wanted an OP bug-type that is not called Volcarona or Genesect...

For reference: https://enderverse.fandom.com/wiki/Hive_Queens
Nice to see this here. And to be honest, with that ability and omniboosting move, thats a bit too much. (also give more info about it. Make everything a bit more clear and make the boosts 1.5x and +1 all stats respectively.

couldn't think of anything else

Pokémon: Tama
Type: Grass
Ability: Stray Cat*
*Stray Cat: User's Flying-type moves, as well as Bubble and Bubble Beam, have 2x power in clear weather and 3x in sun.
Stats: 110/70/90/110/110/10 (500)
Notable Moves: Energy Ball, Air Slash, Bubble Beam, Recover, Synthesis, Solar Beam, Focus Blast, Weather Ball, Growth
Tama @ Leftovers
Ability: Stray Cat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Energy Ball
- Bubble Beam
- Recover / Growth

Reasoning: A cat that was shot with the Stand Arrow, then died, then reincarnated as a plant. Grass-type because plant. Stray Cat is its Stand, also used as its own name. This Stand allows it to control air (hence the Flying-type boost), which is ususally used to make bubbles (hence the Bubble / Bubble Beam boost), and its power depends on how much sunlight it has access too. Most of its moves also relate to this. Recover is due to the whole reincarnating thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)