Data Data Audit Thread (Contains all System Data)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I updated with the new divisors. Also, Venoshock's energy cost increasing was a relic, and so I removed it. Lastly, I added Endure's +4 priority to its attack description.

Just wondering, how come Cloud Nine has an ability-based command but Air Lock (which is basically the same ability) doesn't?

Cused Body works even for non-contact moves, but it's description said that it only works on contact moves

Is Role lay supposed to substitute all you abilities for the ones of you opponent, or to add your opponent abilities to yours?

Super Luck's ability description says it doubles the critical hit stage, but according to Bulbapedia, it only increases critical hit stage by 1. This means that high crit ratio moves with Super luck have a 25% critical hit ratio not a 33.3% one.

Or are we changing that for ASB?

Does Hustle increase the BP of all hits of a multi-hit move (e.g. Rock Blast or Bullet Seed) by 3? Making each hit 6 BP?

If so, that's just plain broken and haxxy at the same time.

@FlamingFighter

All multi-hit moves are calculated with the Base Power of each hit times the number of hits. So if it hit 5 times, it would be like

(5*3) + 3[Hustle] ....

Yeah, don't think of multi-hit attacks as actually hitting multiple times. Rather, think of them as single-hit attacks with a somewhat random base power and the ability to disrupt charge-up moves like SolarBeam outside sun (and I think also the ability to break through a weakened substitute).

OK, thanks. Also, the chances of # of hits is 40%-40%-10%-10% for 2, 3, 4, and 5, respectively, like ingame, right? Or do mechanics change in ASB?

EDIT: nvm, it doesn't matter, since the RNG somehow rolled a 100/100. Cue brainsplosions.

Illusion's description:

Whenever you send this Pokemon out it can feign the appearance of another member on your squad. If this Pokemon is damaged by a direct attack, the Illusion will cease at the end of the round. It will retain the typing and moveset of the Pokemon with Illusion. [Usage Note: PM the ref if you are sending out a Zorua or Zoroark with the info on Zorua/Zoroark and one of your squad members in a Switch=KO battle. You must use that squad member later in the battle though.]

This is incorrect, right?

No, that's correct Tort; Zoroark is still Dark-type and knows its Zoroark moves while it's under the effects of Illusion. It just appears as something else.

No, that's correct Tort; Zoroark is still Dark-type and knows its Zoroark moves while it's under the effects of Illusion. It just appears as something else.
Ah. I thought it meant by "the Pokemon with illusion" "the mon that Zorua/Zoroark is copying" for some reason. Could this be clarified, then, to avoid similar confusion?

How about "Even while Illusion is active, this Pokemon maintains its natural stats, typing, and movepool."

Based on Anime Precedence Munna and Musharna should be on the Levitate by Command list

Magic Guard should say that it blocks Life Orb Recoil

While I agree with Munna/Musharna (in-game precedent agrees too), Magic Guard doesn't block LO recoil in CAPASB.

Disable:
The Pokemon focuses on the memory of one of the foe's last three (3) actions, and uses telepathic powers to erase the memory of that attack from the opponent. The opponent is unable to use the selected attack for six (6) actions. If the Pokemon was ordered to use the locked attack in the same round it is Disabled, the move will fail. Disable can affect moves that take effect over multiple turns, such as Bide. Only one move can be Disabled at a time, and if Disable is used again before a previous use of Disable wears off, it fails.

Attack Power: -- | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 7 | Attack Type: Other | Effect Chance: -- | Typing: Normal | Priority: 0 | CT: Passive

Can we edit this description to reflect that Disable can affect multiple Pokemon during the same battle-you just can't disable two moves on the same mon at the same time?

Illuminate: The Pokemon generates a bright flash of light that lowers the Accuracy of all opponents by one (1) stage. The drop is maintained at the end of each round. Illuminate can only be used the round after an opponent sends out a new Pokemon after after a KO.
:3

Fixed the Iron Head energy issue, as it should've been 6. Also fixed the wording of Disable to clearly indicate that you can Disable multiple Pokemon, just not the same Pokemon repeatedly. Lastly, I fixed the Illuminate typo.

Clamp's description says it drains HP from the opponent, this is a little confusing since it appears to be like giga dain

Snatch: The Pokemon distracts their opponent at a crucial moment, stealing the effect of any healing, stat boosting, or supportive move.

In-game Snatch simply allows you to use whatever move your opponent used, but this description implies that your opponent uses the move (spending the energy, and in the case of Substitute, HP), then you take it for yourself. Maybe this is one of those "buffed for ASB" situations but some clarification would be nice.

In-game, Snatch actually lets you steal the effects of a move. It is not buffed for ASB, that's legitimately how it works in-game. The move you're thinking of given your description is Mirror Move.

Any reason Bug Buzz costs 6 energy whereas most of other 9 BP moves without drawbacks (i.e. not Sky Uppercut) cost 7, including the clone of Bug Buzz (Psychic)?

From Sky Drop's description:
While in midair, the opponent cannot use non-attacking moves.
This implies that it can still use attacking moves. In fact, it suggests that it can still use all attacking moves, which doesn't make much sense, especially if the target of the attack is not the mon using Sky Drop. How could a mon under the effects of Sky Drop use Bite on a mon that's still on the ground? Plus, most (if not all) non-attacking moves would surely be easier to use while being lifted up high than most attacking moves would be.

Explanation please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)