Event Discussion

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
is a Community Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
One of my favorite Pokemon news is when they do events and whenever I bring them up other members really seem to like it too. So I thought I made a dedicated Event Discussion thread where we can talk about new (and if you want past) Events.

Some quick ground rules, let's not get too heavy in the competitive discussion. While I think a little will be allowed, I don't want arguments to start up. Also let's keep wishlisting to a minimal, especially if we have details of what the Pokemon has to offer (moves, items, Shiny, etc.).

==========

So to start us off, how about the biggest Event announcement just revealed in this month's CoroCoro? A Legendary extravaganza! For the newest (and 18th) Pokemon movie, Archdjinni of the Rings: Hoopa, it's been revealed that part of the plot will be about Hoopa teleporting over Legendary Pokemon and having them duke it out. So to go along with that there are some Events to get said Legendaries:

Event 1: An Arceus will be given out that knows Judgement, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, & Earth Power. It'll also either be holding a Silk Scarf or one of its Plates. For Japanese players they get Arceus via a serial code after pre-ordering tickets.
Event 2: Japanese players who pre-order tickets can bring said tickets to participating stores and gets one of six Legendary Pokemon. It's not said which six Legendaries are obtainable but its hinted they'll be ones from the reference image which contains the following Pokemon: Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, Regigigas, Zekrom, Reshiram, & Kyurem. Note that Kyogre and Groudon are in their Primal forms in the image.
Event 3: A Shiny Rayquaza Event has also been announced but no details have been revealed except its obtainable even if you already got an Event Shiny Rayquaza. It's exactly like the one from the Winter 2015 World Hobby Fair being at Level 70 and knowing the moves Dragon Pulse, Thunder, Twister, and Extreme Speed.
Event 4: And don't forget, a Hoopa will also be given out.

Yeah, AWESOME sounding events right? I have some personal thoughts but I'll put them in a spoiler box if you just want to get to posting your thoughts.

Event 1: I have high hopes of this Event being made available outside of Japan! :D Anyway, I find it kind of odd they give Arceus only two of the Starter family Hyper Beams. Where's Frenzy Plant? Why give it Earth Power instead WHICH IT LEARNS NATURALLY. Also I like that it'll randomly be holding either a Silk Scarf or one of its Plates, so much so it makes me kind of wish they went all out with the idea. They could have had 18 different Arceus with each one having a Special moveset based on what Plate (or a Silk Scarf) its holding! Oh well, it's still Arceus eitherway. :)
Event 2: And just as I have high hopes for the Arceus Event coming over, I have zero hope this Event coming over (even if they give the Legendaries special moves). Not only don't we do this kind of promotion in the US (don't know about other countries, but they haven't done it yet either as far as I know) but also they're Legendaries which are catchable in ORAS. Still, neat idea for an Event, especially if they have a special move. If I had to guess which of the possible 6 Legendaries are I would say Lugia, Palkia, Dialga, Regigigas, Zekrom, & Reshiram. Kyogre and Groudon are the mascot Legendaries for the newest games while Giratina & Kyurem are often treated as a "bonus" to get for catching the other members of their trio.
Event 3: Incase you're wondering, the other Event where Japanese players were able to get a Shiny Rayquaza was from the Winter 2015 World Hobby Fair. This Event would also make it a THIRD time Japanese players would be able to get a Shiny Rayquaza, the first time being from an Event to promote Pokemon Conquest. Once again, low hopes for this one since we never got the other two so why start now? Honestly if we were to get any Shiny Rayquaza it would probably have been for Pokemon Conquest. BUT, with that said, being a Shiny Primal Rayquaza plays a prominent part in the movie MAYBE we'll have a chance of getting one.
EDIT: Nothing special about the moveset. Kind of wish they gave it V-Create like they once did with a special Korean one (if you're wondering, it's from back when players voted were allowed to vote for a Pokemon they want distributed. I don't know about other countries, but Japan and US voted for Arceus while Korean players voted for Rayqauza. Being Rayquaza isn't an Event Pokemon, they gave it something special to make up for it), but it being Shiny probably makes it special enough. Still, would have given it better moves then that. At least replace Dragon Pulse and Twister with Draco Meteor and Outrage.
Event 4: We're obviously getting this one, it's already been announced on the official English Pokemon website. So not much to say.

So what do you have to say?

P.S.: If you want to talk about the movie itself I suggest going over to the General Pokemon Anime Discussion. I myself am going to post (or rather edit since the last post there is from me) there after this. :)

==========

Though I already mentioned this Event on another thread, I'll put it here since it just begun!

For those in the UK, from now till May 13th you can go down to your local (participating) GAME stores and get a serial code to get yourself a Darkrai! This Darkrai is the same Darkrai given out in Japan for the 17th movie's Pikachu Short, "What's This Key?", after winning a poll to be distributed.

This Darkrai comes in a Cherish Ball, is at Level 50, holds an Enigma Berry, and knows the moves Dark Void, Dark Pulse, Dream Eater, and Phantom Force. Phantom Force is a move not normally learned by Darkrai.

Thoughts on it not being released for US players aside (TTnTT), it's always nice when a Darkrai is given out. I do find it odd their giving a Pokemon known to be a Special Attacker a special Physical move, though that's probably out of not knowing what else to give it. It knows Dark Pulse for STAB, it can learn plenty of other powerful moves by TM (including ones to cover all its weaknesses) including Shadow Ball if it wants a Ghost-type attack, Dark Void is really all it needs for its gimmick to work (and even where it's not allowed to have Dark Void it can also learn Hypnosis). Honestly it's all set from the get-go. The only thing it doesn't have is reliable recovery (though it is sort of frail it can be argued it doesn't need one), Dream Eater needs the opponent to be asleep and it only heals 50% of damage done. I think Moonlight would be appropriate for Darkrai to learn (even though its suppose to represent a New Moon which is to say no moon...). Ooh, or maybe give it Mean Look, I'm sure it can make use of that. But what's done been done, and Phantom Force isn't so bad for maybe a surprise attack in case your opponents pulls out a Chansey/Blissey... oh wait, they're immune to Ghost-type moves... hmm. Well, whatever someone decides to do with it is their own business, how about leaving it off on that? ;)

==========

Okay, first I updated the info about the Shiny Rayquaza now that they revealed its moves. I updated my opinion of the Event as well.

Second, another new event has been announced! Do you like Serena from the anime? Well if you do or you don't, Japanese players can get a Fennekin based on her's! On February 26th the new episode will reveal a code to Japanese players allowing them to get a Fennekin that knows the move Scratch, Flamethrower, and Hidden Power.

Okay, maybe not exactly as amazing as previous mentioned Events, but still is probably a nice memento since it's OT will probably say Serena. This Event probably came about since Serena's character just got some major character development, complete with an outfit change and shorter hair cut. It reminds me of an Event they did last saga when they gave out an Egg that would hatch into either a Pidove (Ash), Pansage (Cilan), or Axew (Iris). Nothing really that special, but a nice memento as I said.

Last edited:
Why have this had no discussion at all? events are one of the most interesting part of the games!

I think it's a bit of a shame, that in the latter Event Pokemon have come with very little game play, I personally find the generation 3 and 4 events much more interesting, as they come with unique game play, and new places to explore. Well, Keldeo also did this in a way. I find it much more fun and interesting when you actually have to go capture your own event Pokemon instead of just getting it as a gift at the nearest Pokemart/Pokecenter, a part of this is also that they won't have you as OT, which makes them feel less ''yours'' in some way. Unless a Pokemon is good competitively I mostly won't care too much about it if it was just given away.

The Victiny BW event, is for me most likely the best event we have had so far, and I haven't even played through black or white jet. I also really enjoyed the gen 4 events, and I think it's a shame the azure flute was never released. I mean, why did it not? it was one of the most well planed events... You even made it trigger the Sinjoh ruins in HGSS!

I really hope we get more of those event's, and I'm really looking forward to see if we get the Old Sea Map event for ORAS. The southern island is also cool, but the way it is distributed is just lame.

The Diancia event was a huge disappointment, both the XY exclusive story, but also the ORAS side story, someone wanting Diancia, but you have it, so they can't have it. End of story.

I mean REALLY? was this just for alakazite? You've made a glittering pink spot, in a Carbink cave without relating it to Diancia. The event was so promising.

I really hope Hoopa gets some more exclusive gameplay, and while not making too much of a wishlist, I think ORAS looks promising with some good events.

Also... HA Unova squad was cool to get c:

There's still hope in my heart that one day, we will find out the location of the sinjoh ruins.

EDIT: Also, what is exciting about an Arceus knowing Blast Burn and Hydro Canon? These are not even good moves, that you won't even teach to your actual starter. And how does it make sense? It just seem very.. slapped on, I mean how is Arceus related to starter Pokemon in the first place? At least the Roar of time/spacial rend/shadow force one made sense. It seems that every Arceus comes with some kind of exclusive move, and when it was never obtainable without these moves, they lose their exclusivity.

Lastly, lets remember how much it sucks that Spiky Eared Pichu was not transferable. It really, really sucks. Really.

Last edited:

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Why have this had no discussion at all? events are one of the most interesting part of the games!

I think it's a bit of a shame, that in the latter Event Pokemon have come with very little game play, I personally find the generation 3 and 4 events much more interesting, as they come with unique game play, and new places to explore. Well, Keldeo also did this in a way. I find it much more fun and interesting when you actually have to go capture your own event Pokemon instead of just getting it as a gift at the nearest Pokemart/Pokecenter, a part of this is also that they won't have you as OT, which makes them feel less ''yours'' in some way. Unless a Pokemon is good competitively I mostly won't care too much about it if it was just given away.

The Victiny BW event, is for me most likely the best event we have had so far, and I haven't even played through black or white jet. I also really enjoyed the gen 4 events, and I think it's a shame the azure flute was never released. I mean, why did it not? it was one of the most well planed events... You even made it trigger the Sinjoh ruins in HGSS!

I really hope we get more of those event's, and I'm really looking forward to see if we get the Old Sea Map event for ORAS. The southern island is also cool, but the way it is distributed is just lame.

The Diancia event was a huge disappointment, both the XY exclusive story, but also the ORAS side story, someone wanting Diancia, but you have it, so they can't have it. End of story.

I mean REALLY? was this just for alakazite? You've made a glittering pink spot, in a Carbink cave without relating it to Diancia. The event was so promising.

I really hope Hoopa gets some more exclusive gameplay, and while not making too much of a wishlist, I think ORAS looks promising with some good events.

Also... HA Unova squad was cool to get c:

There's still hope in my heart that one day, we will find out the location of the sinjoh ruins.

EDIT: Also, what is exciting about an Arceus knowing Blast Burn and Hydro Canon? These are not even good moves, that you won't even teach to your actual starter. And how does it make sense? It just seem very.. slapped on, I mean how is Arceus related to starter Pokemon in the first place? At least the Roar of time/spacial rend/shadow force one made sense. It seems that every Arceus comes with some kind of exclusive move, and when it was never obtainable without these moves, they lose their exclusivity.

Lastly, lets remember how much it sucks that Spiky Eared Pichu was not transferable. It really, really sucks. Really.
FINALLY SOMEONE COMMENTS!... I mean, *cough* let me try that again.

As of recently Event Legendaries have been missing those story adventures which I also liked. Instead GameFreak is just content slapping a block of backstory for them somewhere in the game, maybe even a location that might relate to them yet taking them there doesn't do anything, and call it a day. Why not have us getting this backstory or going to those location be required for us to find the Legendary. Diancie's "Event" introduced an interesting idea, maybe have you sort of "race" other trainers who are also seeking Diancie (of course you'll get to Diancie first), maybe even battling them as you collect clues about it. But no, just given it as some people walk up to you and beg for you to give it to them which you don't do so whatever (at least in ORAS they give you its Mega Stone, though that could have also been made into a story). Sadly it looks like they plan on doing this with Hoopa. You're just given it and then are told what Hoopa is and does instead and then handed its held item so it can transform. ALL those mysterious rings we've found around Hoenn which apparently can take you through space and time? Just told what they are, no space and time-traveling adventure as you chase Hoopa through famous locations in the Pokemon world (not to mention we seem to have found its "hiding spot" in XY, the Chamber of Emptiness). And the same is looking for Volcanion though its event will be released around the time of XY2 so I'll reserve my judgement then.

I don't think we'll ever find the true location of the Sinjoh Ruins. They're meant to be a mysterious place that has a connection between Sinnoh and Johto, if I had to guess I'd say they're probably by their lonesome in a secluded place far from any cities of towns. Maybe we'll revisit them when they remake the Gen IV games, though I think once again we'd probably teleport there.

I wasn't saying the Elemental Hyper Beams were good, I was just saying it was odd for Arceus to get the one for the Fire and Water Starter yet not the one for the Grass Starter, instead it got Earth Power which it can learn naturally. As I said, I think it would have been cool that for this Event, being it's coming with either a Silk Scarf or one of its Plates, they based its moves on what item it got. If you'll allow me for a moment:

Normal Arceus: Judgement, Thrash, Boomburst, Wish
Fighting Arceus: Judgement, Close Combat, Aura Sphere, Mat Block
Flying Arceus: Judgement, Brave Bird, Aeroblast, Defog
Poison Arceus: Judgement, Gunk Shot, Sludge Wave, Toxic Spikes
Ground Arceus: Judgement, Precipice Blades, Mud Shot, Spikes
Rock Arceus: Judgement, Rock Smash, Diamond Storm, Stealth Rock
Bug Arceus: Judgement, Megahorn, Bug Buzz, Sticky Web
Ghost Arceus: Judgement, Shadow Force, Shadow Ball, Curse
Steel Arceus: Judgement, Meteor Mash, Doom Desire, Autotomize
Fire Arceus: Jugdement, V-Create, Blue Flare, Will-O-Wisp
Water Arceus: Judgement, Steam Eruption, Aqua Tail, Soak
Grass Arceus: Judgement, Leaf Storm, Power Whip, Spore
Electric Arceus: Judgement, Bolt Strike, Volt Switch, Electrify
Psychic Arceus: Judgement, Zen Headbutt, Psycho Boost, Lunar Dance
Ice Arceus: Judgement, Ice Shock, Ice Burn, Haze
Dragon Arceus: Judgment, Outrage, Roar of Time, Dragon Dance
Dark Arceus: Judgement, Crunch, Night Daze, Dark Void
Fairy Arceus: Judgement, Play Rough, Light of Ruin, Geomancy

Now admittedly they need some work, but I think I made my point clear.

However, even if it doesn't have a special move, Arceus is still an Event Pokemon so even one with no special moves is still special!... THOUGH maybe not as special as Mew which GameFreak seem to have forgotten exists.

While Spiky Ear Pichu wasn't such a big loss since it still had the base stats of a Pichu, it still stinks you couldn't bring the little guy over. Hopefully they don't do such Events again where they have a Pokemon which is locked in the game that its in, dooming it to be forgotten when the next generation comes along.

I didn't forget, it's just that Event was announced before I made this thread. When that Event started I would have mentioned it again.

I don't really think it can be called "not a big loss" while pichu is in no way special, if you have actually spent time training and traveling with it, it gains a lot of sentimental value. I would trade any of my other event Pokemon for that pichu. Any Pokemon locked into a game sucks.

As of arceus my point was more: they should drop all those special distribution with special moves, and give us one with some story.

I guess if they gave us some grand bonus gameplay for hoopa/diancia in XY2, it would be worth it!

I don't really think it can be called "not a big loss" while pichu is in no way special, if you have actually spent time training and traveling with it, it gains a lot of sentimental value. I would trade any of my other event Pokemon for that pichu. Any Pokemon locked into a game sucks.

As of arceus my point was more: they should drop all those special distribution with special moves, and give us one with some story.

I guess if they gave us some grand bonus gameplay for hoopa/diancia in XY2, it would be worth it!
Sometimes, when managing an intellectual property, a decision has to be made: do I cut/change this one thing that most players won't really understand at the risk of angering a vocal minority, or try to keep it in at some unknown risk? Could be causing a coding error, could be that IP has slipped in some way, could be that the older material no longer fits with the current strategy of the IP's managers...

And yes, I understand that fanboy urge to get pissed when something you love is excluded for no good reason; I AM fanboy, after all! That being said, the spiky-eared pichu has never existed outside HG/SS, and after it wasn't in Gen5... well, how would you even GET it to Gen6? I actually thought the excuse they gave of it not being able to travel any more after Celebi dragged it through time (or something) was cute.

The event I want to see is whatever they're planning to do with Mew. Remember, they've said that it'll be possible to get 'a complete pokedex with Gen6', yet the one Pokemon that's entirely absent is Mew... Not that I don't love my 2010 event one, but I would like the chance to SR for a decently-IV'ed one under the new No Eggs Group rules.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!

True, I probably jumped the gun saying it wasn't a "big loss", however when they introduced it I had a feeling this would probably be the only time we'll ever see it. In addition it was more used to add some lore to Celebi, even if they don't do much with it after the revolution is made that it's from a different time period and was taken from its time by Celebi. I'd say, much like the Legendary Pokemon, it was a neat bonus though sadly one that's restricted to one game and even then you only had a limited amount of time to get it. It also seemed to be a gimmick for one of the Pokemon movies where it was a side character... though said movie is the one that introduced Arceus so gets kind of overshadowed.

Ah, I see. Maybe they could do something with the Plates, like if you have an Arceus you can go on a neat Plate hunt where you slowly learn some more things related to Arceus. The Plates are pretty much a copy of the type power-up item so it's not like they won't be missed (heck, in ORAS I didn't get them until post game).

Pikachu-C is locked too ... ?
Well you can't trade it to XY so probably so. Expecting the next gen on the next Nintendo Handheld console (no, the New 3DS isn't exactly the next Nintendo Handheld) will have a special Raichu, just so we have complete set.

Well, it was minor compared to other events, and the relation to selebi was pretty neat, and it made sense for it to not be tradeable to other games. The real reason was probably the lack of a sprite for it in DPPt. However, it could easily have been transferable to BW(2) and XYORAS, would anyone really have minded them scaling down the spinda sprites to free space for an exclusive pichu sprite? It could be some kind of glitch, but I honestly highly doubt it, there are a ton of pokemon with different sprites out there, so why should this one be an exception?

Also, for the sake of sparking some discussion that is not just me being butthurt (over pichu at least); what was the reason for azure flute to never? it just seemed like such a nice event :/

I actually kinda like the way they give us little gifts for having a subscription to pokemon bank c: I'm really looking forward to using the HA starters of johto! or, Feraligatr at least! I love how they seem to distribute a lot more ''minor'' jet useful pokemon as events! We have had two complete sets of hidden ability starters in what? two month? We finally have all the useful starters!

The mew event would also be yum c: catching legendaries is just way more satisfying. (plus we can soft reset for one with good IVs and pentagon which is still unusable in Official formats because they ban all event exclusive) The ''get a complete pokedex with gen 6'' part probably only refers to every pokemon that you will need to ''complete'' the pokedex, as in excluding event exclusive (the pokedex you would normally be able to complete with every main series game)

I am also really looking forward to birth island and narvel rock events!

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Eon Ticket For Everyone!
Pokemon.com had just announced that from February 27th to March 2nd (yes, only FIVE DAYS) they'll be able to get a serial code for the Eon Ticket! They exact distribution method hasn't been said so I suggest doing it as soon as it becomes available!

For those who don't know, the Eon Ticket lets for take a cruise ship to Southern Island where you'll encounter the other Eon Duo you hadn't captured (but had given you and Steven a ride to Southern Island the first time where you protected and captured its sibling). Not only would you complete your Eon Duo collection, you'll also get the Soul Dew which the other Eon Duo will be carrying! If you have Omega Ruby you'll encounter Latias and if you have Alpha Sapphire you'll encounter Latios (the Eon Duo who's the same color as your game version).

Latios and Soul Dew, here I come!

YES! And about time, Japan got their serial code for the Eon Ticket almost soon after they did the StreetPass method. Kind of stinks its for only a few days, but I suppose that's maybe to encourage players to StreetPass it to whoever didn't realize they only had 5 days to get the Eon Ticket without any hassle. Well the 27th is this Friday so better clear your schedule!

Just saying; this is only confirmed for North America at the moment. Kinda cool they're doing this on the same day as HA Johto Starters; you're getting a double... er... quadruple whammy.

Eon Ticket For Everyone!
Pokemon.com had just announced that from February 27th to March 2nd (yes, only FIVE DAYS) they'll be able to get a serial code for the Eon Ticket! They exact distribution method hasn't been said so I suggest doing it as soon as it becomes available!

For those who don't know, the Eon Ticket lets for take a cruise ship to Southern Island where you'll encounter the other Eon Duo you hadn't captured (but had given you and Steven a ride to Southern Island the first time where you protected and captured its sibling). Not only would you complete your Eon Duo collection, you'll also get the Soul Dew which the other Eon Duo will be carrying! If you have Omega Ruby you'll encounter Latias and if you have Alpha Sapphire you'll encounter Latios (the Eon Duo who's the same color as your game version).

YES! And about time, Japan got their serial code for the Eon Ticket almost soon after they did the StreetPass method. Kind of stinks its for only a few days, but I suppose that's maybe to encourage players to StreetPass it to whoever didn't realize they only had 5 days to get the Eon Ticket without any hassle. Well the 27th is this Friday so better clear your schedule!
This doesn't affect me at all since
A) I'm not a fan of the Latis
B) I got the Eon Ticket from Streetpass at college, so it is useless to me.

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Just saying; this is only confirmed for North America at the moment. Kinda cool they're doing this on the same day as HA Johto Starters; you're getting a double... er... quadruple whammy.
I'm sure it'll be available to all regions soon, most Events that go on the main site usually are brought over to the other parts of the world.

This doesn't affect me at all since
A) I'm not a fan of the Latis
B) I got the Eon Ticket from Streetpass at college, so it is useless to me.
I think the latter probably comes into play here first, even if you don't like them you'd probably still gotten the other one if you hadn't already gotten the Eon Ticket. :P

Eon Ticket For Everyone!

wait, how did japan get eon ticket? i want one and am playing jap version...

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
wait, how did japan get eon ticket? i want one and am playing jap version...
They came in issues of CoroCoro last December. I couldn't find the serial code anywhere online so I'm guessing they were one-use codes. And even then I think the time to redeem the code probably had ran out. Sorry. :(

They came in issues of CoroCoro last December. I couldn't find the serial code anywhere online so I'm guessing they were one-use codes. And even then I think the time to redeem the code probably had ran out. Sorry. :(
hope it would be available to all regions.
Also, the poke scrap event ends this month

E: all movie events are unavailable to hk, we dont even get to watch the movie...

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
I got the HA starters early for some reason. You get all 3 but it is only per Bank not per game. Pretty cool I'm gonna breed and wondertrade all day.
Serebii has also stated it's gone live today. Head onto Bank and get those starters people :)

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
Johto Starters & Serena's Fennekin:
Two Events have gone live, one globally and another in Japan!

Starting off, if you have an active Pokemon Bank account (and I checked, if you don't have an active Bank account it'll instead ask for you to re-subscribe) you can go to Pokemon Bank to receive the Johto Starters with their Hidden Abilities. You'll get them once you load up the Pokemon Bank, though you may need to load up the Pokemon Bank multiple times to get all three. You can only get one per Bank account and can transfer them to any Gen VI game. This event runs from now until November 30th.

Not Mega Evolutions, but I guess not bad.

Meanwhile in Japan they also started the Event giving out a Fennekin that's based on Serena's. Those with a Japanese Omega Ruby and/or Alpha Sapphire can get the Fennekin via the following serial code: SERENA01. What's notable about the Fennekin is that its holding a Destiny Knot and has a high Cute Contest stat. This event runs from now until March 31st. It's not known whether this Event will be coming outside of Japan, though if it does it'll probably be around the same time as the recent Japanese episode, XY062, airs here.

Kind of odd they gave out the serial code during an episode that's more centered around Clemont instead of two episodes ago which was center around Serena.

Checked the main website and my email this morning, the serial code has not been released as far as I can see.

Checked the main website and my email this morning, the serial code has not been released as far as I can see.
Yeah, I checked the site too. I guess that they are late getting the code up. I guess that I'll have to check tomorrow. :/

Pikachu315111

Ranting & Raving!
One Way Eon Ticket:
The Eon Ticket for North America and Europe is now live! To get your Eon Ticket for the other Eon Duo and the Soul Dew just enter the following serial code depending on where you live:

North America: 2015LATIOSLATIAS
Europe: POKEMON380381

You have now until March 2nd to get your Eon Ticket, that's just five days so don't delay!

FUN FACT: If you're confused about Europe's code, 380 and 381 are Latios and Latias's National Dex number. ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)