Big First Official Smogon Mafia Game: Metagame Mafia - Game Over - Anything Goes Wins!

On a serious note, if anyone wants someone to talk to about mafia, please feel free to PM me or something. I'm not "leading the village" per say, so we don't have to trade roles/role names or anything like that, but if you want to talk about the state of the game and what's happening generally, then please hit me up! I am a big proponent of villager autonomy, so if you don't know what's going on and just want someone to talk to, please contact me :]

(and u can still talk to me even if ur mafia, the mafia player that won the last game did this and won, so you never know what can happen!)

Can't balance a game ✓ Disappears from hosting ✓ Whiskey dicked ✓ Can't convince village to lynch scum ✓ Drunk mardi gras rim jobs ✓ must be iDLE

RODAN

Banned deucer.
☑ “This guy's role is CRAZY!” ☑ “My village can't win against a mafia like that” ☑ "He NEEDED precisely those two claims to win" ☑ “He targetted the only user that could beat me” ☑ "He had the perfect role" ☑ “There was nothing I could do” ☑ “I played that perfectly"

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Meanwhile I'm seriously not going to be lynching anytime soon lol (ability :l)
just an fyi it is better to NOT reveal things like this in public, to random people, or where folks can see. this gives the mafia more info than they deserve to know.

only tell trusted people information about your role. whether you trust my twin-village claim c1 is up to you, but at the very least, don't dish out role name/role info/item info to anyone else, either!

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
edit: I just realized that this thread is just one gigantic, moderator-support shitpost.

who was I thinking we were actually going to play MAFIA in a thread titled "First Official Smogon Mafia Game: Metagame Mafia" lol

Obviously, I was blind

thetwinmasters tRiGgErS me so vote thetwinmasters
Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off. Literally saying not a fucking word to you and you're gonna fucking mute me because you have a problem with me just fucking talking shit in all chat? Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole. So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off. Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid? Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please. Yeah, talk in all chat. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. So go fucking all chat, and make some fucking friends. Alright? You can make some fucking friends because "Oh, this guy's hormonal," pffft "Uh I'm gonna mute him," pffft fuck off. You're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yeti said:
just an fyi it is better to NOT reveal things like this in public, to random people, or where folks can see. this gives the mafia more info than they deserve to know.

only tell trusted people information about your role. whether you trust my twin-village claim c1 is up to you, but at the very least, don't dish out role name/role info/item info to anyone else, either!
I've got plenty of experience playing Mafia, I'm PS Mafia Staff, lol... This is my first forum mafia game, though.

We do a lot of NOC Mafia, so claiming info to the chat is a lot more common. As a result, you'll likely see this in my playstyle. You can't choose who you would like to claim to in NOC XD.

I think it's highly unlikely that a mason claim this early would false claim. It's pretty believable imo
From what I'm used to, if mafia ever were to fake claim something like mason, they would do it early, not late... mason claims are only believable early. In my opinion, they are not that believable in a 58-player game as said game has too many scum in both teams and they can attempt these plays way more easily.
Clearly you guys need to claim to me I have a good role for leading and a 100% winrate in mafia vs village games!
I don’t consider this reasoning good enough to claim to you, of course… yet I don’t think it is scummy enough to vote you either, unlike what others have already done.
Pikachu should contact me.
Ideas on what role would like to figure Pikachu out, people? Think it could be Pichu.

Well… this game’s not like what I’m used to so I can’t just read through the thread and read people’s alignments “the normal way”. But for now I tried…

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
u don't claim roles in NOC (early) either tho

if you're village PR you don't want to be the target of mafia kill if you're the cop

if you're VT you don't want to reveal that so that the mafia have an easier time finding ACTUAL village PRs that are strong/useful

up 2 u however u play but i've never seen a reason to distribute information publicly where the mafia can see, prime example is aura guardian in ALLCAPS revealing penguin's rogue role which essentially made him vanilla because the mafia would never target him to activate it and also made it easier for them to try and find village strongroles knowing penguin isn't one

also twin is just here for the top kek rofl

I've been in several debates like that, they don't lead anywhere, everyone has their own style of play and does their thing.
lolRNG just happened to picked a very convenient person. they're kinda read scummy for insisting we claim to them despite them revealing nothing about their role etc.

for the record guys, thetwinmasters was just joking/trolling when he said claim to him with nothing backing him up

also this type of mafia will have a lot of its actions dictated by private talks and information based on people's roles, so trying to scumhunt just based on peoples posts is probably not going to really do much
I know both of that since I checked the chat

but on the other hand I am the kind of person who just reads through threads and quotes everything he finds interesting
although I admit this tactic doesn't work this well here

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Yeti said:
u don't claim roles in NOC (early) either tho

if you're village PR you don't want to be the target of mafia kill if you're the cop

if you're VT you don't want to reveal that so that the mafia have an easier time finding ACTUAL village PRs that are strong/useful

up 2 u however u play but i've never seen a reason to distribute information publicly where the mafia can see, prime example is aura guardian in ALLCAPS revealing penguin's rogue role which essentially made him vanilla because the mafia would never target him to activate it and also made it easier for them to try and find village strongroles knowing penguin isn't one
I don't think I worded my post well. Whatever, thanks for the advice/I get what you're saying/we're good/:3

UncleSam said:
:^) you're great

Also I think the best way to describe Thetwinmasters would be "a good meme." :^)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)