Fish Mafia: Game Over! [Village / Neutrals win]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
ANYBODY WITH A NIGHT PM PLEASE SEND IT IN. THIS INCLUDES IDLE REQUESTS. I NEED 4 MORE PM'S, AND A SUB FOR XYPHANG.
If you are interested about subbing in, please PM.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Day 2!

You wake up today and travel to the town centre. You find a Mass of 4 bodies. The reef looks less plentiful, as you deduce the lost fish. You find the bodies belong to Dak, Flounder, Team Aethar and Bass. Well, at least all the notes are together, in an eerily stacked pile.

Dear Flounder
You are the Seahorse.
You are one of the signature fish in the ocean, but not much about you is known. You look very innocent, but you have a very nice storage facility for items, your front pouch. In the war, you are using it in your sleep. A small tape recorder, telling you what someone did to whom.
Once per night, you can send the hosts (Dogfish44 & Raverist) a Pm saying ‘Night X – Recording USER’ where USER is the Smogon account name of that person. The next day, you will obtain USER’s night role, and who they used it on. The recorder only has 1 battery, and 1 use. When used, you can use it again, but without a battery at full charge. You then risk electrocution. And death, if you didn’t guess…

You win if the town win

Dear Team Aether
You are the Flying Fish
You are a unique fish, jumping out of the water over boats (Often into the stargazing captain), and having wing like fins. But you can do more than that. You can show off being able to read the minds of a fish, if it’s evil or not, by jumping over it. You can jump over anyone, excluding yourself (a somersault doesn’t work)
Once per night, you can send the hosts (Dogfish44 & Raverist) a Pm saying ‘Night X – Jumping over USER’ where USER is the Smogon account name of that person. You will learn if the user in question is mafia/wolf or not.

You win if the town win

Dear Bass
You are the Bass
You are a plain fish, and although your stubbornness can be off-putting, you make a great friend. Unfortunately, your brain seems to be incapable of change, and thus once your first lynch vote for the day, you can’t change it. This includes ‘No Lynch’ votes. If you post a change, it will be ignored. Finally, you have no night role, so please don’t send me a PM at night.

You win if the town win

Dear Dak
You are the Electric Eel
You can often be thought of as fiction, for your unnatural ability to shoot bolts of electricity. You are, actually, a real fish, but without that large bolts of lightning. Instead, you release a slightly smaller charge, capable of defence, and in this war, offense.
Once per night, you can send the hosts (Dogfish44 & Raverist) a Pm saying ‘Night X – Electrifying USER’ where USER is the Smogon account name of that person. You will release a concentrated bolt at that fish, killing them instantly.

You win if you are the last person standing.

Sad to see the loss of three villagers, but glad to see the perish of a Wolf, you all turn to consider the day's lynch. But first, a travelling orchestra comes to town and sings the following announcement:

Announcement said:
RBG make the money, see.
Dubulous get the honeys, G.
Drivin' in my car
Livin' like a star
Ice on my fingers and my toes
and on my Taurus.

Because we are the Aqua Team!
Make the homies say HO and the girlies wanna scream!

Number One in the hood, G.
EDIT: PM's now out! Deadline in 48 hours!

I'm not even going to try to defend myself since after talking with RB Golbat I know I'm screwed, and I didn't have as much time to afford to this mafia as I had expected when I signed up (thus the reason for Dogfish asking for everyone to send in PMs).

Lynch MagicMaster87

Let's hurry up and get this over with so I'll stop holding up the game for you all...

One excited sub reporting for duty ^^

Now, normally, I wouldn't bandwagon vote with minimal knowledge of the situation, but given the cirumstances: Lynch MagicMaster87

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
You all quickly descend on a fish who seems guilty, and even votes himself off. He drops a role PM as I shoot him.

Dear Magicmaster87
You are the Gar
You are a relatively large fish, over 1m long. You could do with several makeovers, but in this world, you can use your pleasant looks and elongated nose for your benefit, and that of your team.
Once per night, you can send the hosts (Dogfish44 & Raverist) a Pm saying ‘Night X – Intimidating USER’ where USER is the Smogon account name of that person. The users vote will be changed to be the same as your own. If you don’t post a lynch vote for any reason, that users vote will be unaffected. If they don’t vote due to being killed/simply not voting, you will not gain the extra lynch vote.

You know your fellow Mafioso’s are:

<iSnip>

You win if the Carnivores win

Another Mafia gone, you all retreat to bed.
Please send in PM's.
Night ends in 48 Hours/When all PM's are in.

As you can see we had another successful Lynch. I have more suspicious targets, so if villagers could contact me for targets, I will gladly tell you what to do to lead us to all graduate from fish school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)