Fish Mafia: Game Over! [Village / Neutrals win]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Annoying to read anyway.

Dubulous said:
RAVERIST WHAT YOU SAID IS FALSE A MAFIA FACTION CANNOT WIN IF IT DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO KILL, BECAUSE IT CAN ONLY TIE LYNCH VOTES ASSUMING THE COOPERATION OF THE NEUTRALS. LOOK AT IT THIS WAY:

THERE ARE NINE (9) PLAYERS LEFT NOW. NO ONE IS KILLED IN THE NIGHT SO WE HEAD TO THE LYNCH. MAFIA HAS TWO (2) VOTES, NEUTRALS HAVE A (1) VOTE EACH, AND VILLAGE HAS FOUR (4) VOTES (THOUGH WE HAVE FIVE (5) VILLAGERS ALIVE, ONE (1) CANNOT VOTE). IN A BEST CASE SCENARIO (ASSUMING EVERYONE REMAINS ACTIVE), THE VOTE WOULD END IN A TIE LYNCH. THEN REPEAT THE PROCESS, AND BECAUSE IT IS WELL KNOWN THAT LONELYNESS (NATURAL LOG) AND AORYUHA ARE THE REMAINING MAFIA, THE VILLAGE CANNOT POSSIBLY SCREW UP THE LYNCH VOTE. IT WOULD BE 4/2/1 AT THAT POINT, THOUGH AGAIN IT WOULD BE EFFECTIVELY 3/2/1 BECAUSE A CERTAIN USER CANNOT VOTE. ANOTHER DOUBLE LYNCH ENSUES, AND THE GAME IS OVER BECAUSE THE NEUTRALS CAN WIN WITH EVERYONE.

NOW, IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THE MAFIA HAS GAINED ANOTHER KILLING ABILITY. IF THIS IS INDEED THE CASE, THE GAME SHOULD BE CALLED RIGHT NOW BECAUSE ALL LONELYNESS (NATURAL LOG) OR AORYUHA (WHOEVER HAS THE KILLING ABILITY) HAS TO DO IS NOT KILL THE USER THAT CAN'T VOTE. EVEN THEN THIS ONLY PROLONGS THE INEVITABLE MAFIA VICTORY, ASSUMING THAT THE KILLING POWERS WOULD AGAIN BE TRANSFERED TO THE REMAINING LIVING MAFIA MEMBER ON THE TIED LYNCH.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
They won't "betray" us. If askaninjask doesn't vote with us, we'll kill him in revenge for making us lose, thus making him lose too... and Jedil needs us alive so he can redirect our kill giving him a win, he also won't vote against us because if he does, I'll use my one time mass protect at the same time that we kill so that his redirect fails (or we'll just idle the kill).

The neutrals can't vote against us unless they too want to lose.

So let me get this straight, LN has his mafia up next, begs the host to be subbed into Fish Mafia. Enters it for 2 seconds and then decides that the game should be called....

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I wasn't going to ask for it to be called (the only reason I entered was because RB-Golbat wanted me to, I didn't beg.) but then Dubulous (a villager) brought it up first, so I (a mafia) posted to agree.

In other words, don't make it seem like I'm only doing this to speed up my mafia's start, because that simply isn't the case.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
From the information that everyone has been made known of, I agree that the game should be called. The four remaining Biohazards - oops, excuse me, the remaining Biohazards and the two "neutrals" - cannot really lose at this point.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
THIS GAME IS NOT CLOSING ON THE PRINCIPLE THAT A VILLAGE WIN IS UNLIKELY, BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE! (I'M NOT SAYING HOW)

ALSO RAVERIST FUCKED SOMETHING UP… SEE POSTGAME.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Agreed. Raverist is to collaberate night actions with me tonight, as a few things need to be levelled over. Or else.

After that, deadline will become 24 h per day/night.
And I return to hosting. Hallelujah or however you spell it.

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
idling tonight unless needed by rb.

my internet is weak currently but will go back to normal on monday. if you need me rb, just contact me somehow AIM preferably.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
DAY 6!!!!!!!!!!

Fun night! Now I'm back, and have had to level a few things over. Like the buldozer that leveled this poor fish to the ground.

Dear Kharozz
You are the Catfish
First of all, remember that Dogfish hate Catfish. Sorry about that. Anyway, as a useless creature in the sea, you have finally figured out a way to be half useful and keep your god happy. Yes, a miracle has occurred in this new world.

Each day night cycle, starting from D1 & N1, you can choose to do up to 2 of these 3 things:
  • Speak in the forum topic words other than your lynch vote.
  • Cast a Normal lynch Vote with no additional text
  • Use Martyr ability.
To use your martyr ability, send the hosts (Dogfish44 & Raverist) a Pm saying ‘Night X – Protecting USER with my entire worthless life’ where USER is the Smogon account name of that person. The USER in question will automatically be protected from all roles, which will target you instead.

If you try to use all 3 actions, the Martyr ability is cancelled for that D/N cycle.

You win if the town win
As you look around, a pile of dust appears, and a voice gives you a message:
You gotta know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em.
Know when to walk away.
Know when to run.

You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table.
There'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done.

Congratulations Biohazards, it is a well deserved win.
Day ends in 48 hours or till a majority is reached.
Tied lynch is a double lynch.

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
THE DEAD USER IS KHAROZZ FOR ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW THAT (YOU ALL PROBABLY DO.)

ANYWAY WE ALL KNOW WHAT TO DO HERE.

LYNCH SQUIDWARD/NATURAL LOG/LONELYNESS

Jedil

FUCK TIGER
lynch Dubulous

hello guys, how are the fish biting today? maybe you could throw me a line and we can get hooked.

I'M A SPANISH MACKEREL (macle? hello)

si senior females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)