fx art!!!!!

fx

moon tourism
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hey yall im back with another update this time featuring my experimental coloring techniques and face practice

also i updated the op a lot so if yyou want to look at my art through the years on smogon!
in a hide because BIG

xatu for potw

tour art

random sketch girl

luscious lips ft kina the babe (this is rlly recent)

less recent korra that i might redraw (more color practice!)

not so hard to guess

opal from su shes really cute but this is kinda old so it looks wweeeird

also im rlly sad i had more stuff that i accidently didnt save

fx

moon tourism
h-hi c-can i request a celebi on the shoulder of a conkeldurr

thx ly fx ur art is cute :]]
yEas

ALSOOOOOOOOOOOOO heres a birthday gift drawing for Eyan cause hes a great friend and person and halppy (late) bithday! it may or may not be as good as the first drawing i did for him (also hydreigon) but i like it and i hope you do too eyan:)

also for tradition sake i made a speeedpaint to go along yee

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
What a nice surprise to see you post an update! This is such a huge leap in quality from your last post! I love how colorful and expressive these pieces are. The first and fifth in the list are my favorites: the way the bright pink hair is rendered and fades into darker purple shadows in the first is really nice, and the fifth piece must have been really ambitious, fitting all three characters in one long canvas. The shadows on their cloth and hair are nicely done, too. And the character designs across the board are just cool in general.

Thanks for sharing these! It's nice to see that you're still making new work.

fx

moon tourism
What a nice surprise to see you post an update! This is such a huge leap in quality from your last post! I love how colorful and expressive these pieces are. The first and fifth in the list are my favorites: the way the bright pink hair is rendered and fades into darker purple shadows in the first is really nice, and the fifth piece must have been really ambitious, fitting all three characters in one long canvas. The shadows on their cloth and hair are nicely done, too. And the character designs across the board are just cool in general.

Thanks for sharing these! It's nice to see that you're still making new work.
thank you so much! it's definitely been a long time coming for sure. i went through an artistic hiatus for about 2 years and got back into it earlier this year. the style i left off with when i last posted here was simplistic and far from being complex, so transitioning over too painting and rendering was a big step that took a fair bit of experimentation. that fifth piece you mentioned is my baby in terms of how proud of it i am, and its something that took me the longest to complete (20+ hours!) so your words are very appreciated. thank you!!!

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Love the super vibrant color palette here! The tendrils have such a glossy, translucent texture with the bright yellow highlights and purple shadows that they almost look like gummy worms. The pose is also nice and gestural, and the low viewing angle and makes it feel more imposing. Really solid piece!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)