Gen IV Little Cup Analyses Index

Yay Gen IV, might as well do something so I would like to reserve Mudkip and Slakoth if thats allright.

Question: Would I this up as the old analysis format or the new one?

Edit: Link to Mudkip placeholder here
Edit2: Mudkip is in Skeleton now

EDIT3: Nvm Slakoth falls under the no point in using category so Im waiting to have it moved to L&O I guess

Aerrow

hunter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Updated. And guys, please don't forget to link me to your analyses once you post a thread for them.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Couple of things:

- Bulbasaur, Exeggcute, Gastly, Hoothoot, Lileep, Poliwag, Rattata, Seedot, Shuppet, Skitty, Snubbull, Spoink, Swablu, Swinub, Tentacool, and Weedle are all [Completed] and uploaded.

- Combee, Happiny, Shellder, Shellos, and Spinarak all need their links added to the OP. Also, Spinarak and Shellder have different OPs to those listed in the index, and Shellos also needs to have the OP added.

- Wooper was moved to L&O, so is [Unreserved].

- Which means, if I'm not mistaken, that what remains to be done for 4th Gen LC is the following:

[Unreserved]: Gulpin, Kricketot, Slakoth, Sunkern, Togepi, Wooper

[Placeholder]: Bonsly, Caterpie, Cherubi, Combee, Feebas, Igglybuff, Magikarp, Makuhita, Nidoran-F, Pidgey, Wurmple

[Skeleton]: Happiny, Mudkip, Shellder, Snorunt, Wingull

[Written]: Riolu, Shellos, Spinarak, Teddiursa

...there are also the separate sets, but I haven't listed those.

Moo

Professor
is an Artist Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
FREE MAGIKARP!!!
lol jk. I'll take over Riolu and Shellos and finish them off if that's alright.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)