Gen V RNG Breeding Guide (gone again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy the full seed from the time finder screen, go to the main screen of RNGR select method as PIDRING. Input the seed in the seed (hex) box Hit generate. Load the game as per the initial time seed.

Chatter once (have a pre prepared saying in the chatot). Then sweet scent, catch a pokemon and check its IV's and Nature against the Frames on the right hand side of it. Also you can use the encounter slot chart to help. (ref guide below)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12206225/RNG/White%20Slots.html

Then that should tell you the starting frame +1.. then just decide which frame you want to hit? and then reload the save, hit your time seed, chatot the number of times and sweet scent. Hopefully bingo?

Ok so i FINALLY hatched a shiny... wrong ability though.. do you just gotta keep trying it hatches with it? Its a DW ability

:0 I entered my seed and the nature of the pokemon that'll be holding everstone into the rng, hit generate, and got an error message?

nm: I forgot the ivs :S

alright so i plan on RNGing a shiny egg sometime in the future and i would like to know something. is finding the PID you start on basically the same process as trying to RNG a wild stationary pokemon and finding that starting PID but instead of catching a pokemon you hatch eggs?

You don't even need to honey/sweet scent. PIDRNG doesn't matter at that point. Only the MTIVRNG. Basically you can walk in and run around until you catch a 'mon. You check its IVs, so it doesn't matter what species/nature/ability it has and PIDRNG is thus meaningless.

I can hit my seed no problem, but my PID frames keep switching around. My SSF was consistently in the 50's. But when I do the Chatters to advance it, sometimes it's in the 200's, and then sometimes it's in the 700's. I have no idea what I should do/what I'm doing wrong. I have 2 Chatot and I'm switching between them 50 times to hit frame 108 because my ssf was on frame 57.

Alrighty, I put my parents in the daycare, saved in front of the old d00d. I found a good shiny spread on frame 108, so I entered the game at the designated time. I did one chatter, then collected the egg, verified my seed and hatched it. Checked the PID, it was 57. So I did this three more times. It was 57 each time. Then I entered the game and did 51 chatters, verified my seed, hatched the egg, but the PID frames keep varying from the 200s to the 700s. I repeated this about six times already. Help me plz?

Hi, I need help I have a Brave Gurdurr female (31/31/31/30/31/0) and Hitmonchan Male (31/31/31/30/31/31)

I'm having trouble looking for a correct shiny seed. I'm doing your X/X/X/31/31/0 method for shinies btw. Do the empty boxes in the main RNG window have to correspond to the first three X's? I'm considering removing the 31 Sp. Atk to get more reults too.

Oh and egg IVs, start at 8 correct?

Hi, I need help I have a Brave Gurdurr female (31/31/31/30/31/0) and Hitmonchan Male (31/31/31/30/31/31)

I'm having trouble looking for a correct shiny seed. I'm doing your X/X/X/31/31/0 method for shinies btw. Do the empty boxes in the main RNG window have to correspond to the first three X's? I'm considering removing the 31 Sp. Atk to get more reults too.

Oh and egg IVs, start at 8 correct?

I'd search for X/31/X/X/31/0 in your case.

Basically you'd input "none" in the place of X's.

Shiny Bold Petilil with Own Tempo, 31/31/31/31/30/31. The parents are both flawless, but not international, and the female's got an Everstone. I'm going to recalculate my ssf and try a few more times, if that doesn't work I might either re-save or aim for a different spread. Can you explain what Pokecheck is please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)