Grammer-Prose Team Queue

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've updated the queue, and I'm pleased to announce I am now the co-leader of the GP team, so applications can be sent to myself. as well as bojangles. Thank you.

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Public service announcement 4:

All analysis writers, please keep the GP status of your analyses up-to-date. If you have implemented a check, post an update in the thread stating so. If you have left parts out intentionally, post an update stating so. If you have only implemented half of the check, post an update stating so. Also change the thread title. It is extremely confusing for GP team members when an analysis has not been updated. I will often look at a thread to see if it needs a check, only to be confused when I see bits of a previous check implemented, and other bits left out with no word from the OP.

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The queue is updated, and I've edited the following into the op, so please take your time to read it. Thanks.

Notes for GP members:

Please use placeholders for threads and respect them. Stop placeholdering incomplete threads, and don't post unless you are actively grammar checking them. saying "I'll check this when I get a chance, placeholder" is pretty dumb.

Please do not do GP checks on an analysis where the OP hasn't implemented the GP check above you, unless you're "working on top of it." Instead, either stamp the check above you or contact the OP to implement the check. Just ignoring checks above you is pretty dumb.

Notes for analysis writers:

All analysis writers, please keep the GP status of your analyses up-to-date. If you have implemented a check, post an update in the thread stating so. If you have left parts out intentionally, post an update stating so. If you have only implemented half of the check, post an update stating so. Also change the thread title. It is extremely confusing for GP team members when an analysis has not been updated. I will often look at a thread to see if it needs a check, only to be confused when I see bits of a previous check implemented, and other bits left out with no word from the OP.

Please don't change your analyses to the Copyediting tag with [GP 0/2] in the title until it is COMPLETELY WRITTEN AND READY FOR GP CHECKS. This is really annoying for GP members who think its ready to be checked. Just leave the tag as "Copyediting (QC 3/3)" or whatever. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)