Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
anyone know what's up with the differenct flabebe flower petal colors? I caught two females, one with orange, the other with yellow. I don't think it's shiny b/c there was no shiny animation

edit: oh and another one with red. i guess its random

edit edit: and I love the skates <3 Idc that I'm constantly running into things :3

edit3: thanks Dietcoke101 :)

Last edited:

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
yea there isn't an option to turn off the skates under key items..it would be nice to be able to use the circle pad walking to navigate some trickier areas

Does anyone know if Florges, Heliolisk and Aegislash learn attacks after being evolved via the respective stone? I'd like to evolve mine, but I'm in the middle of the play through with not-so-droolworthy movesets.

Where are the clothing stores?

There is one in Santalune City — hats.
Another one in Cyllage City — tops, cargo pants, bag, hat.

So far (5th badge), I can't access the "fancy" clothing store of Lumiose, but there must be another one! Since I purchased a top and pants before arriving at Cyllage, but I can't remember where.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Has anyone managed to get Skrelp to evolve? The internet seems to have a lot of conflicting information at the moment.

When do I find the GTS?

What's a good nature for Mega-Charizard X? I'm at the point where I need to choose another starter. Is timid still the best choice? What are the differences between normal and Mega-X?

Thanks!

Does anybody know where you catch bagon? And what stone do u use to evolve floette and where do u find it?

edit: disregard the bagon question, i found one lol :)

Last edited:
So I'm at the castle and chasing this GD Furfou around. Where the hell am I supposed to drop my partner?

Never mind. You need to move her twice to catch it. Lame.

So I'm at the castle and chasing this GD Furfou around. Where the hell am I supposed to drop my partner?
Drop her at the entrance first, run at Furfou horizontally, chasing it to the top area. Then drop the partner in one of the center areas. Left if the Furfou is on the right, and vice versa. Then it'll run into the dead end. That's a really bad explanation, hopefully you understand.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
What do I do after the 7th Gym badge? Apparently I'm supposed to go to team Flare's base but it hasn't been mentioned once where that is, and I can't find it.

Can someone tell me where to get a Sun Stone?
This is from Serebii, "18:35: Been giving Super Training a go, specifically the Super Secret Training. You can get various evolution items in it such as Leaf Stone, Dusk Stone etc."

So you can probably get it from Super Secret Training.

Can anybody tell me when (after/before which gym?) or where I can catch Staryu or Horsea, and if I need a fishing rod/surf to do so? Thanks!

Is it true that the only Mega Stones of the Kanto starters you can get are the one you chose and the one that is strong against it? Also the Mega Stones are tradable right? If they are the only way to get all four stones of the Kanto Starters between two games is to chose Charmander in one and Bulbasaur in the other right? I'm in the part of the game where I have to chose the starters and don't want to mess it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)