Sticky Have a question? Ask it here! (NOT SM QUESTIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, leveling my Lv 38 Doublade into Aegislash... Will I be stuck in blade forme once I make an attack (unless I switch) until I get to the move relearner and get King's shield?

So, leveling my Lv 38 Doublade into Aegislash... Will I be stuck in blade forme once I make an attack (unless I switch) until I get to the move relearner and get King's shield?
Yes pretty much. After attacking, SD, although not an attacking move, will not bring you back to shield form. Haven't tried with Iron Defense, but King's Shield brings you back to shield form.

How do I get the roller skate trick in Vert Plaza? I tried to do the move, but he didn't give it to me.

EDIT: Got it.

Last edited:
Is there a list of what Pokemon can be caught with the Good Rod and what their locations are? Specifically where I can get a Buizel. Also, where do I find Goomy, and how do I evolve it?

Quick question does Trevant and Malamar learn Trick Room? Can anyone with the TM check on this since NPC on this side isn't offering it.

That is the place for everything that has something to do with Pokemon somehow. Hopefully that does indlude Smogon itself.

Question: Does Smogon have a forum dedictated to the forum itself? We have a few questions.

1. Is it possible to remove ones own posts? It used to be.
2. Is it somehow possible to deactivate the Quick Reply?

What are good special or physical walls in this game? That aren't also just laying ducks.

I have yet to find a fun fairy to use as well.. what the hell.

What's a good nature for Yveltal? I'm leaning towards a mixed nature since it has Sucker Punch, but if it's better off in using special attacks, I'll go with Timid.

has anyone found a way to make the league harder, or a good way to level up pokemon? having level 63 as the highest level pokemon is prety crappy after bw2 challenge mode

Where is the best place to farm Heart Scales in this game? Unfortunately, my Greninja evolved at lv.37 and I think I missed Aqua Shruiken (Not to mention I need it for other mons too)

If you haven't evolved it yet, wait till level 45. Doublade learns Iron Head then, and everything Aegislash learns comes before 45.

Where is the best place to farm Heart Scales in this game? Unfortunately, my Greninja evolved at lv.37 and I think I missed Aqua Shruiken (Not to mention I need it for other mons too)
On Route 8, you can fish 100% luvdiscs with the old rod. Get TM Thief (In santalune city) and give it to your greninja. Farm for heart scales

Fishing in Cyallage City with old rod and catch luvdisk. It relearns Water Shuriken though, at think at level 80 though

To repeat a question asked by another user earlier in the thread, is there anywhere in the game I can buy Honey in bulk?

Also, does anyone know where I can find a lucky Egg? I'm stuck at the Elite Four with my pokemon in their high-40's to low-50's, and I have a thing against throwing myself at the E4 and deliberately failing just to farm EXP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)