HGSS Megaspeculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top left has to be mew unless im missing something.
No, it's definitely Mewtwo. See the purple? That's its tail. The small gap is its leg in front of its tail. And the Japanese text under it is its name in Japanese. This was figured out the first time we saw that picture.

Anyone notice what I said about the orbs earlier?

This games gonna be epic. Cant wait to have a Darkrai and Cresselia in a moon ball. Kyogre in Lure, and the Snorlax from Vermillion in a Heavy Ball. :D.

Its mewtwo. I know people don't like gian but he posted the new Pokemon sunday so I'll have to link you to his video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fejJfJzbjKE&feature=channel_page

at 1:49 they zoom in on the board and you can see mewtwo more clearly.
Also the girl they have there listed them all. I clearly heard "Mewtwo" at the start of her list.

Sorry for not just editing this into my previous post, but it wouldn't let me edit it for some reason.

This games gonna be epic. Cant wait to have a Darkrai and Cresselia in a moon ball. Kyogre in Lure, and the Snorlax from Vermillion in a Heavy Ball. :D.
Where do you expect to find wild Cresselias and Darkrais in Johto or Kanto?

^ Gamegenie ftw?

Correct me if im wrong but Gen I, III Starters, Mew, Celebi and Lati@s are the only pokemon who cannot be caught in Gen IV until now, right?

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Ubers doubles with VGC rules, Jibaku? Granted, I know more about VGC style battles with OU/NU/UU/BL Pokemon, but the abilities of certain Pokemon (Kyogre/Groudon) will overcentralize the VGC next year if they're allowed. The only major change I can think of will be Kyogre not having Water Spout, but that's not going to alter much, IMO. I've only done doubles with Ubers a few times, so it's hardly representative of it as a whole, but either I or my opponent has had Drizzle & Drought (I used Drought in one battle, but it failed 'cause I forgot my opponent's Kyogre was slower than my Groudon.) The other lead and the rest of the team will also be able to take advantage of either weather, since it's incredibly easy to base an Ubers team on weather.
Well if that happens I'd still be excited. I've never played 4th gen Uber doubles and I like centralization because there's a good amount of room to spot weaknesses (think Obi mode). Plus, I get to use my favorites there ^_^.

Is there any confirmation on this "has to be caught in HG/SS" rumour? That would really hurt if it was true. I'm already coming up with a new strategy, lol: looks like San Diego's going to be the last hurrah for my current VGC crew, which Shoe is using.

Also on a completely unrelated note, Jibaku I just noticed your avatar is Master Chief dressed as a chef. For months I'd thought it was a pepper pot with a moustache and got really confused over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)