NOC Hope+1 Game Thread

From what I saw from ItzViper, he/she seems like the only who actually got a working brain X). I want to hear more from you, especially on mafia's kills and Moody's case.
i said stuff on moody if you want more lmk

kill make sense for maf fh was fairly towny same with jalmont esp if moody is scum and scum picks up on what jalmont may or may not have been saying

Asek

Banned deucer.
MoodyCloud has been lynched

they were.....

Dear Moodycloud

You are Electra!

You are a Mafia Goon. Each night, you may assign a nightkill amongst your faction with “KILL [PLAYER]”.

You are aligned with Torna. You win when the Good Guys are eliminated or nothing can prevent you from winning

Deadline for night actions in 22 hours

Instant wagon on scum followed by doc

Smogon town gonna win this

Kind of tired tonight but I might do a reread. I think if we lynch correctly today we go to 5 town 1 scum at worst, doc and the doc target are two confirmed town.

No claims today

So Duskfall, still want to go after the person who hammered the first scum to die in the game?

Well, that person is coming after you : Vote Duskfall

The three person who didn't vote Moody on d3 are the following : Duskfall, Jay and Toni. We are assured that two of those three are scum. Since no one looks interested to dig into Former Hope's case, I may have to do it myself. Then we will be able to have a better aim at next scum(s). But for now, Duskfall remains the safest lynch.

I think we have a huge problem overall that there's really not many active posters which makes it hard to read them. It's difficult to say X is a lurking mafia since many people are not posting at all. How do we decide which one to vote on? I've seen jay and moody mentioned. I mentioned day 1 that I do think at least one of them is mafia but it's just such a lottery trying to guess who the scum is.

Can I make a request that all the towns that aren't really posting and adding to discussion to up the tempo a bit? You're really making this super difficult on the ones who are trying to provide constructive arguments by allowing scum to hide amongst you.
I mean just cause I'm under the knife I'm not gonna pull shit out of my arse. No one really can know for sure and I'm no different. I'll join a wagon for moody if that's who people think is the most likely out of the lurkers, but I really do think it's a shot in the dark and we are just hoping to hit the right person.

I will say though if you vote me out and I'm town you've just lost one of the people who actually showed activity and discuss things even if I wasn't great the start of day 2 which I admit. Overall I have been more important than someone such as say viper, moody, jay or Toni/rag.

I mean just cause I'm under the knife I'm not gonna pull shit out of my arse. No one really can know for sure and I'm no different. I'll join a wagon for moody if that's who people think is the most likely out of the lurkers, but I really do think it's a shot in the dark and we are just hoping to hit the right person.

I will say though if you vote me out and I'm town you've just lost one of the people who actually showed activity and discuss things even if I wasn't great the start of day 2 which I admit. Overall I have been more important than someone such as say viper, moody, jay or Toni/rag.
turns out it didnt matter as CaffeineBoost would have 'won' the tie if MoodyClouds vote didnt register anyway. but the vote was before dl so it counts

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...yQIqqjeY0Vb3MIEPwPZoL6zfA/edit#gid=1640232592

FINAL VOTE COUNT

CaffeineBoost (4): Texas Cloverleaf, Jay (FT) Flush, tonithetourguide, MoodyCloud

MoodyCloud (3): Jalmont, CaffeineBoost, Whydon

Duskfall98 (2): ChangedWawmen, apricity

apricity (1): Duskfall98

Not Voting: ItzViper482

CaffeineBoost has been lynched. They were.....

Dear CaffeineBoost

You are Pandoria

You are a Town Macho Doctor

Each night you may target a player to protect them from being killed that night by replying to this conversation with “Protect [PLAYER]”

You know that any protection targeting you will fail. Additionally, you know that if you and the other Macho Doctor target the same player, you will both fail. You will not be informed whether your action succeeds or not.

You are aligned with the Good Guys. You win when Torna is eliminated

deadline for night actions in approx. 21 hours[/QUOTE]
Kind of ok with a turbo on this actually

I was asked to make a scum read to help save myself and I said I could not, which is true, no one else can make a strong one either so I am no different. My point is if you have 2 people you are equally neutral on then I would always vote off the lurker.

If you are not equally neutral this changes things, but as I have already said before the two people im most sure of being scum are sp and wawman, neither of which people are interested in lynching.

I therefore can't provide a prospect to lynch instead of myself, which is unfortunate and understand it will probably lead to my lynch.

I've been telling people about him since d1, I cannot believe no one listened until now.

Btw Duskfall, if you're mafia, you're terrible at it. I've heard of a website called Showdown that could get you improved rapidly with the game, maybe going here would step you up in games like this (friendly advice)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)