Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome program, thank you very much for this.

Now that I have this, I want to get 5 eggs and then trade some random passerby to check them. But how to get rid of the eggs? You can't release eggs, apparently?

Say I get 5 eggs, check them, and don't want any of them. If I quit Pokemon and reload, will I get the same eggs again because of the egg pseudo-RNG abuse in this gen?
If you've already gotten the eggs checked, then you've saved the game and can't reset. But if you haven't gotten them checked and reset, only the first one will be the same, so reject it.

Hi everyone,

I joined the movement :heart:
My Instachek works very well but i wanted to know why i am not in the database ?

I filled out the form :/

ty for ur response :)

Hi everyone,

I joined the movement :heart:
My Instachek works very well but i wanted to know why i am not in the database ?

I filled out the form :/

ty for ur response :)
I think it just takes a while to get in the database. I submitted mine yesterday :) It's not in there yet.

If you've already gotten the eggs checked, then you've saved the game and can't reset. But if you haven't gotten them checked and reset, only the first one will be the same, so reject it.
Oh you're right, it's already saved, of course.

So there's no way around hatching a bunch of eggs, even with this program, huh?

Okay so, everything is set up fine and works but when I try to trade with someone (i.e. My boyfriend), it gives me an Error on my 3DS then kicks me out of the trade. Anyone know what's up with that and how to fix it?

Edit: Nvm, I fixed it. <<; I'm an idiot

Last edited:
Is there anyone available to check my SV for me? I'm currently trying to get the program working on my laptop, but had to let it get 32 updates first(as I assumed one of them is the required Microsoft .NET 3.5 thing I need.

I'd offer to help people hatch their shinies if I knew what my SV was(I don't even know the SV's of my ponyta eggs that I have currently are and I would like to get a shiny ponyta out of one of them once I know their SV)

Do you have your ethernet cable available? What happens when you plug that in and use it as your shared connection?
I do not have one available unfortunately... I have been trying to get this to work on my desktop now, to no avail either, but with different problems. I cannot install WinPCap because it says I already have it installed on my system. I'm starting to lose hope.

Getting this window quite a lot:

I need to press okay for it to function again, and it pops up a lot. Anyone got a fix? Haven't found it in this thread.

Is there anyone available to check my SV for me? I'm currently trying to get the program working on my laptop, but had to let it get 32 updates first(as I assumed one of them is the required Microsoft .NET 3.5 thing I need.
If you use Windows 7, it shouldn't matter as .NET 3.5 is on there by default

I do not have one available unfortunately... I have been trying to get this to work on my desktop now, to no avail either, but with different problems. I cannot install WinPCap because it says I already have it installed on my system. I'm starting to lose hope.
Oo. Well I think there was a solution to the WinPCap already installed thing. I'm not sure if there's one in this thread but you could try this http://nicolask.wordpress.com/2012/09/23/solved-winpcap-4-12-install-error/

If you use Windows 7, it shouldn't matter as .NET 3.5 is on there by default
unforunately, my laptop is running windows Vista. So I'm not entirely certain if it has it or not[and the thing is slow as heck so I'd -really- rather not try to connect to the net on it

and every time I try to run InstaCheck I get told it has stopped working.. dunno what's going

I'm using Windows 8, using an ethernet connection. I can't get passed "Virtual Router Plus cannot be started." I did everything on the first page with no avail. So I guess I have to rely on others? e_e

Ah well... I can't get this program to work and can't find anyone to help me so.. meh. I'll wait a month and be able to just get the shiny pokemon I want anyway(not counting any 6th gen shinies, since there's no way to create 6th gen pokemon yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)