Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one here seems willing to help.
There are answers to a lot of questions in the first few pages, a few people have made video walkthroughs on how to set it up, the original post has some fairly detailed instructions, but a lot of people just seem to be posting the same questions over and over without looking back through the thread to see if their question was answered already.

Oo. Well I think there was a solution to the WinPCap already installed thing. I'm not sure if there's one in this thread but you could try this http://nicolask.wordpress.com/2012/09/23/solved-winpcap-4-12-install-error/
You are right, it was mentioned earlier in the thread, but it did not mention where the files were located, nor did it tell me to rename them. It worked perfectly, and I am able to use it now. Thank you so much for the help. :) Just curious, what did you search in google to find this? I looked everywhere.

seems so =[
Mmkay, so you mentioned you couldn't see your sharing tab. Could you try something? Press Windows key + R -> ncpa.cpl -> Select both your ethernet connection and your wireless one (highlight them both) -> Right mouse click +Bridge connections -> Unbridge them after the bridge is created -> See if the sharing tab appears

I am unable to get it started at all. I get the following error

The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation

HALP Please

I am unable to get it started at all. I get the following error

The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation
1. Do you have wifi and is it enabled?
2. Run cmd as an administrator, does typing in "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow" return an error?

Oh my gosh. I've followed all the steps and have restarted at least 6 times, but still get either

"The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation"
or
"The service cannot accept control messages at this time. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070425)"
or
"Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component."

I've reinstalled WinPcap and ran the cmd command and it just isn't working. Any suggestions?

Oh my gosh. I've followed all the steps and have restarted at least 6 times, but still get either

"The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation"
or
"The service cannot accept control messages at this time. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070425)"
or
"Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component."

I've reinstalled WinPcap and ran the cmd command and it just isn't working. Any suggestions?
The cmd command isn't working? If you type "netsh wlan show drivers" , does the line "Hosted network supported : Yes" appear somewhere?

Sheeplet how do i Select both the wireless and the wired connection to bridge them?
Click one , hold ctrl and click the other while still holding ctrl, or just drag your mouse and highlight them both. Then right mouse click either one of them and click "Bridge connections"

If anyone needs their Tsv or eggs checked, let me know. If you would like me to check your eggs it would be much easier through Skype if you have it. Skype: thedufeys

And as for the people who can't seem to get it to work, for me i never encountered any hiccups with the program. I just followed the instructions. Anyways, best of luck to everyone. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)