International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Disconnector List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Kinneas, no it isn't me I don't even have wifi remember. And my game's called Zog not Daniel!! Although lol all my old games are named DANIEL like a noob.

But yeah I was kind of expecting this to be a DCfest. I wish I had wifi, cause then I'd probably like totally win it all cause I'm really good at pokemon. Seriously. Well I probably wouldn't win it entirely but whatever lol.

That's TR_Jesse, who made it to VGC Worlds last year. She beat me yesterday, but DC'd on me today after I was leading 4-2 :(

Ok.... Jaifer from Venezula or whatever, DC'd after flinching with air slash (lol) and crit at crucial moment and I still managed to win with 9 hp remaining.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
JUANCA from California with a 1865 rating and almost a mirror team, why the fuck did you goddamn disconnect on me just after I defeated you?!?

Played Blair from Manitoba, Canada, who was at 1787 rating just now and disconnected after the turn where I turned 3 - 3 tie to me winning 3 - 1 ...

EDIT: And just now:
CHIP from Mexico (16xx rating) disconnected after I just 4-0 but before the WIN/LOSE screen.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ricardo from Mexico. Currently has a 1830 rating. I didn't battle him, but Navimeister battled him--twice. Both times he disconnected when I was about to beat him.

His full team: Samurott, Mienshao, Tornadus, Haxorus, Golurk, Zoroark.

DONSTEV i don't remember from where, rating 2049 D/C'd after being pwned

He was using:
Terrakion (quick attack)
Thundurus
Tornadus
Conkeldurr

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
haha, my Wifi actually failed. I was waiting to see you come crying in this thread. x)

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Okay so.... the thing about disconnects is that there's no real way to prove anything so this thread is kinda pointless so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)