International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Friendly [OVER - Rankings Released Nov. 1st]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight. The majority of players with high ratings auto d/c when they see other good players or are about to lose. So you have a bunch of people with bloated scores, and the only people who have actually 'lost' matches are terrible players.

SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING WORTH DOING.

Link from Saskatchewan has my respect. I faced him twice in a row and even with a rating of 1510 being dropped to 1501, he didn't disconnect the first or second game after I 4-0ed him both times. I tip my hat off to you, Link.

Flash, you are a true gentleman and I have grown so much respect for you... sorry for giving you so much crap earlier today. I hope we can meet at Worlds one day so I can thank you personally!

Ugh. Lost another match to a clear hacker and it obliterated my score from 1659 down to 1637. Yum.

Yeah, I think I'll preserve what I've got, I can't finish any matches that aren't losses anyway, so the best I can do now is go down. In the meantime while the tournament's working on ending, I'll go wonder what a 97/13 win/loss record would actually look like.

Hey i'm new :D i have gone from 1750 points down to 1625 points ): It is impossible to climb back up! I battled a person a few hours ago in 2000s called daz/dez and they quit as soon as i was uploading my win >.> my galvulanchula just survived with 4hp and it was a close call. At the start i admit, i did do a few dissconnects (like 3, one of which spored my team entirely!) but it seems that EVERYONE has been dissconnecting with me.

Quick Claw on Tornadus wins the game. Rocky Helmet Thundurus can tank any physical attacker. (JK)

This tournament I ran a bland team Tornadus, Thundurus, Hydreigon(hell I was 1-4 against a guy and hydreigon swept his whole team making it 1-0 gotta love Gothitelle only knowing psychic), Scrafty, Terrakion and Amoonguss.

I wanna say my favorite was using Amoonguss because of timid/max speed (@lvl50 = 90) cuz he out sped TR setups/other amoonguss's and I even set him up in tailwind to spore a max speed tornadus(non-tailwind)

I enjoyed my 38 battles and enjoyed my weekend reading this thread. 1800 @ 36-2 is awsome :)

My Wi-Fi seems to be acting up now and DC'd on a couple of victories I just had. Seems like every time I walk into the room next to me, I lose all connection and get 0 bars. Praying this doesn't happen to someone should I lose to them.

1703 ranking, 98 battles, last battle: a 1900 ranker dc'd after being extremely haxed for the win- I don't blame him lol.

guys i decided that since there wasnt a prize for winning first place, getting last place would be just as rewarding as first

over 18 hours i have gone from 1886 to 1067

NOOBZ with high ratings d/c me out of wins. take the loss like a pro and move on to the next one. IF this was a regional you was going to keep it moving anyway. RESPECT other players time and energy and just forefit the match and let it save. that way you at least have your honor

Team Rocket Elite

Data Integration Thought Entity
is a Top Researcher Alumnus
guys i decided that since there wasnt a prize for winning first place, getting last place would be just as rewarding as first

Good luck. Japan Cup last place had 299 points. "Second" place had 868 points. Whenever you run into someone with a high score, do you play properly to try and burn 30 points off of them?

Good luck. Japan Cup last place had 299 points. "Second" place had 868 points. Whenever you run into someone with a high score, do you play properly to try and burn 30 points off of them?
I play against them until the last turn, when I imagine they are about to cry as I erase all of their hard work in one battle. On that last turn, I forfeit to let them know that they are at my mercy.

I play against them until the last turn, when I imagine they are about to cry as I erase all of their hard work in one battle. On that last turn, I forfeit to let them know that they are at my mercy.
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. I commend your efforts and wish you the best of luck in securing that most coveted of places.

Jthreau

formerly DoubleJG
lol yes, very true for me too. Quick claw+Excavallier did the job for me against them anyway... most of the time that is..

AZ
You're the guy that I mentioned in my previous post! You ran the Golurk + Escavalier against my Mienshao + Amoongus.

Also, does anyone have the approximate time that this this tournament will close?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)