International WiFi Tournament -International Challenge- WON BY Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had 5 battles and 4 of them d/c and 1 of them I lost 1-0 to. So im at 1484. And i keep getting communication errors every time I try to get on so this is sucking so hard right now. My rank should be high right now. :/

Just lost my 15th match.. Incredible.. Like 3 Heatwave misses and 2 Earthquake misses on an 8% Garchomp and 2 Crits lost me the match.. Already filmed it and gonna upload after the tournament. I am at 11-3 right now. Lost all 3 matches due to hax :(

So far...

Game Name Region Rating Result Notable Events
1 Joecy Quebec, Canada 1500 4-0
2 Geoff QUebec, Canada 1500 3-0
3 CHIPO Mexico 1509 2-0
4 ??? Shiga, Japan 1283 3-0 Tyracroc, only 3 items..., 3/4 slides missed, 1 of them vs a +1/1/1 Volcarona
5 ??? Saitama, Japan 1509 3-0 DC when the results were transmitted... but apparently it counted as a win
6 ??? Kyoto, Japan 1348 - instant DC... probably not intentional
7 ??? Japan 1309 3-0
8 ??? Kyoto, Japan 1425 4-0 Double Team Ninjask, still hit it, then forfeit at 4-2, then DC when results were transmitted
9 ??? JPN 1400 4-0
10 ??? JPN 1700+ 2-0 Closest match, won on Latios/burned Top/Zapdos low HP vs Moth/Ttar
11 ??? JPN 1550 3-0
12 Giulia Latium, Italy 1500 4-0
13 ??? JPN 1438 3-0 No item team, was up 4-2 with Lati/Chomp vs Hydra/Chomp and he lives through DPulse/DClaw with both of his mons lol
14 ??? Kagawa, JPN 1500 2-0 slide doublemiss vs Aboma/Scarfmence but was able to pull it back with Top/TTar
15 ??? Osaka, JPN 1516 4-0
16 ??? JPN 1427 4-0
17 ??? Tokio, JPN 1649 3-0
18 MAGUI Portugal 1430 4-0
19 Ilenia Italy 1527 4-0
20 AVERY JPN 1535 2-0
21 ??? JPN 1436 4-0
22 ??? JPN 1560 2-0 Scarf Outrage Garchomp
23 AYAKI JPN 1494 2-0
24 AGUSTIN Spain, Castille 1500 - DC after his Hypnosis missed and I killed his 2 leads for 4-2
25 Emily - 1468 3-0

23-0-1, 1712 rating

1706 after 33 battles and 6 disconnections, for a DC rate of 15%. Still too high, and that's not counting DC's that took place before the battle started :/ I'm really afraid I'm going to get DQed at this rate...

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
1706 after 33 battles and 6 disconnections, for a DC rate of 15%. Still too high, and that's not counting DC's that took place before the battle started :/ I'm really afraid I'm going to get DQed at this rate...
I'd definitely report to pokemon.com any serious disconnection problems if that could adversely affect our ranking. Last night I had one match where my opponent was cruising to a 4-1 lead until he faced my pokemon from hell. Needless to say after numerous more turns he disconnected on this epic match I would've loved to save and eventually post to youtube :/

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
Cyberton, don't you ever go to school D:<

But yea, good work everyone, I'll start playing again around 8-9 (AP HW sucks)

peng

hivemind leader
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Seem to have hit a streak of douche-bag opponents. Still on 15 w: 0 l but now with 9 DCs, with my last 5 battles being DCs on the very last turn. Still at 1691 rating, but doesn't look like i'll be ranking at this rate.

Cyberton, don't you ever go to school D:<

But yea, good work everyone, I'll start playing again around 8-9 (AP HW sucks)
I'm on spring break, I go to a private school and half the kids in my school are out of the state, all my public school friends are currently in school, etc. Why not spend my time playing Pokemon :D

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Seems like the same old problems. It would appear that for some players, old habits die hard. They need the "We determined the outcome of the match for you" that they now use on Fifa online.

The wait time between battles is a little bit... tedious to say the least, but I guess that's how it goes when there's not as many people on. Oh well, it still helps fill gaps in the day. Might post a score update at the end of the day if I feel like it.

Seems like the same old problems. It would appear that for some players, old habits die hard. They need the "We determined the outcome of the match for you" that they now use on Fifa online.
I'd wager that a large number of these intentional DC'ers didn't even bother to read the full rules about DC% penalties this time around.

Also, they are scum.

I'm at 5 DCes after 11 freaking matches. This is insane, my DC rate is almost a third of my matches.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Just faced Matty and PenguinX :)

Gg's, lost vs Matty 2-0 and won vs Peng 2-0.

Played bad in both tbh haha

I have little time to play, but will try to be in a good position:D ¡¡¡¡¡

Wins: 17
loses: 0
D/C: 12 T____T ...

Game 1: 3-0 win
Game 2: 4-0 win
Game 3: 1-0 Loss (trick room with clamperl lol, but that wasn't the reasen I lost)
Game 4: 4-0 win
Game 5: 2-0 Loss
Game 6: 2-0 Loss
Game 7: ?-0 win (didn’t pay attention with how much I won lol)
Game 8: 2-0 win
Game 9: 4-0 win
Game 10: 1-0 loss (rock slide miss against landorus in the end. I would have won otherwise)
Game 11: 2-0 loss
Game 12: 2-0 loss (power whip miss 2 times, would one of those have hit, I had a good shot at winning)
Game 13: 4-0 win
Game 14: 2-0 win
Game 15: 2-0 win (against another dutch player, falcon)
Game 16: 2-0 win

Win – loss – DC : 10 – 6 - 0
Rating: 1553

Game 17: 4-0 win
Game 18: 3-0 win (opp used follow me furret + fighting gem focus punch scrafty)
Game 19.1: 3-1 DC
Game 19.2: 3-0 win
Game 20: 2-0 win (scrafty kills 3 mons, hit 1603)
Game 21: 4-0 win

Win – loss – DC : 15 – 6 - 1
rating: 1612

I begin to win a lot more then in the morning. Perhaps I am more awake lol. Got my first DC out of 22 battles, so that is not bad. I am happy how things go until now.

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Rate of DC's has really increased againt me now..

I'm 23 wins, 3 losses, and probably about 13 DC's.. So 1/3 DC Rate, I won't be making the rankings :(

Probably it's time to create a topic to report who DC's
International Disconnector's Marathon.

And I thought the warnings would crack down on the problem... Haven't played yet 'cause of school but yeah, I just hope I don't end up with 50% of my matches being disconnected :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)