Not open for further replies.
Sigilyph @ Lifer Orb
Timid - Magic Guard
Ev's: 6hp / 252 sp atk 252 speed
- Skill Swap
- Ice Beam
- Air Slash
- Roost

Magic Guard for me is one of the best ability because sigilyph can be OK with any special attack move specially with a special sweeper your opponent will be force to switch to a physical attacker

also with the use of skill swap in double or triple battles you can swap the ability of slaking with sigilyph so that slaking will just keep attacking

Baton Stored Musharna

Moveset:
- Baton Pass
- Stored Power
- Calm Mind
- Moonlight / Hidden Power [Fighting]
Items Attached: Quick Claw
Ability: Forewarn
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 40 hp / 170 Def / 200 SAtk / 100 SDef
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

Analysis: This Pokemon is key to a Baton Pass Team. Stored Power is a under used move that needs to be given the proper spotlight. The potential with Stored Power is amazing in a Baton Pass team due to the fact that its base power increases from all the previous stat boosts. When you pass into Musharna, Forewarn reveals the foe's strongest move, which ultimately determines your course of action; knowing what's in your opponents hand is always an advantage. This is a great combination with the Quick Claw because, if a move is revealed that may cause your active boosts to flourish, you are given a opportunity for a quick pass. Also its always good to go first. Keep in mind that there should already be active boosts on Musharna, so you may not need to worry about passing or going first. The EVs setup is should be obvious due to Calm Mind, which then also makes Musharna a decent Wall. Lastly, Moonlight provides a great source of stamina, but Dark Pokemon may be your doom. That's why Hidden Power [Fighting] is an alternative option to smite the evil beings down, but if your not too worried then you could just pass to something else. Overall, the weaknesses of the Pokemon are covered pretty well when used right and the Musharna is one of the few to make good use of a under used move. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to share my idea and a chance to win some cool pokemon!

Trainer Name: Aprazel
White Friend Code: 3654-1150-6875

Rhyperior
Careful
Leftovers
252 HP 252 Special Defense 6 Attack
-Whirlpool
-Curse
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge

Yes, Rhyperior learns Whirlpool. o.0 This set is designed to use Whirpool to trap an opponent Rhyperior can set up against. While the opponent can't switch out, Rhyperior nets as many Curses as possible before the opponent escapes, then proceeds to smash whatever switches in.

My Platinum FC is 4253 9452 3861​

This is a great giveaway my friend. I sent you a VM with my pokemon moveset.

Heart Gold FC: 0045 5240 9389

Victini @ Choice Scarf/Choice Specs
Timid
Victory Star
252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
-Ball Of Flame/Fire Blast
-Psychic/Psycho Shock
-Thunderbolt/Grass Knot/Energy Ball
-Death Gambit/U-Turn

So far as tactics go...GUNG HO! Just spam attacks lulz.

ANTI-LEAD BLISSEY
item: chuck norris competitive spirit
nature: naugthy ;)
-focus punch
-substitute
-bacon punch
-citrus punch

Analysis : meh...i dont need that is common sence pawnch pawnch sweep sweep gg and then the oponent rage quit

cool giveaway, let me give it a shot.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Careful
140 HP (or enough to get to 320 HP), 64 Atk, 252 Def, 56 Sp.Defense
Curse
Stealth Rock
Power Whip
Gyro Ball/T-wave/Leech Seed/whatever

Analysis: still hits 360+ Def/300+ Sp.Def with better EV's (mine's like 27/30/24 or something in defenses, so better IV's means you can add extra stuff to Sp.Defense or Attack) perfect lefties recovery too- just switch in on something that it walls/that will switch, and get a curse up, or rocks or whatever you'd like to do, but at the very least it can take special hits a bit better than normal.

Black FC: 3911 7242 5677

Um will this work?

Lucario @ life orb
Inner Focus
Jolly / Adamant
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Extreme Speed / Endure
- Earthquake / Swords Dance
- Force Palm
- Blaze Kick

Round Alakazam
.Inner Focus
.Modest/Timid
252Sp.Atk/252Speed OR 252HP/252Speed
.ChoiceScarf
Attacks:
-Round
-Psyshock
-Trick
-ShadowBall

Set seems underpowered, but it's meant to be used in Triples Wifi.
Alakazam's a perfect Round-Combo Starter, and the 252 HP is an alternative set, since it won't get the 120 Base Power Round to sweep. It enables it to survive a few hits from the AoE attacks.
Nothing outspeeds it with a Choice Scarf, save for Ninjask and QuickFeetJolteon(Not too sure about this one.), though it gets countered easily by Trick Room.

Psyshock gives it a STAB Physical Attack, always useful. ShadowBall is to KO Gengars and Chandelures.

Figure I'll give this a try.

Suicide Snorlax
Adamant @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves:
Selfdestruct
Body Slam
Earthquake
Crunch
EVss: 40 HP/252 Attack/40 Defense/176 Special Defense

Togekiss
Item: Leftovers/Life Orb
Nature: Hasty

252 SPE, 200 ATK, 56 SPA

ExtremeSpeed
Air Slash
Aura Sphere
Thunder Wave/Roost/Work Up

A Mixed Kiss to make your opponent think it's special and then you can use a physical move with STAB and priority in Extremespeed. T-Wave to annoy and slow down opposing pokemon or Roost to recover HP and annoy just as much. Work Up is self-explanatory

or this poke

Latias
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Bold

252 DEF, 240 SP.D, Remaining HP

T-Wave
Dragon Pulse
Calm Mind
Recover

This thing can take a hit from a +2 Ken, then T-Wave him. This is a awesome set. When used right is extremely hard to beat.

T-Wave for slowing down those fast sweepers while taking the hit and then recovering. CM to boost SPA to where Dragon Pulse 1HKOs almost anything and special attacks do like 10 damage. Recover is necessary for lasting it out and stalling but does a fantastic job of it.

Galvantula
Timid, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed, 4 Hp
Compound Eyes
Life Orb/Choice Specs
Thunder
Bug Buzz
Energy Ball
Thunder Wave

this is a typical special sweeper using a thunder as its main attack, using a compound eyes ability will boost the accuracy of thunder, STAB and life orb boost. Thunder Wave is for paralyze. Energy Ball for bulky waters and Bug Buzz, STAB for psychic and such.

Dragonite @ Life Orb / Leftovers
Rash Nature
MultiScale
56 ATK / 252 SPA / 200 SPE
~Dragon Dance
~Dragon Claw
~Brick Break
~Flamethrower

Absolutely wrecks everything after a Dragon Dance, and Flamethrower is there for the steel types. Initially I used this for Jirachi because it wouldn't be Iron Head bait, but MultiScale made this set even better. 8]

FC: 4083 5400 1527

Ambipom @ Life Orb
Ability: Technician
Nature: Adamant/Jolly
Effort Values: 248 HP/ 100 Def/ 156 Spe
Moves:
~Beat Up
~Fake Out
~U-Turn
~Thunder Wave/Toxic

Works really well if you have a lot of pokemon in your party with a good Base Attack. Technician boosts Beat Up's power to 20 per pokemon instead of 10.

Ferrothorn @Leftlovers
Nature: Careful
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252Hp/130 Def/ 128 S.Def
Moveset: Power Whip/Spikes/Thunder Wave/ Leech Seed

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted

Machamp @ No Condom
EVs: 252 Attack / 252 Speed
Moves:
~ Charm
~ Sleep Powder
~ Harden
~ Pound

Charm you opponent, then use Sleep Powder. Harden, and then POUND POUND POUND.

Arcanine @ Life Orb
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate/Flash Fire
EV's: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
- Agility
- Crunch
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz/Fire Blast

This could work in 5th OU, but it'd need a ton of support as most Agility sets do. I expect this to shine in UU as Arcanine was blessed with Close Combat for 5th gen so it has ridiculous type coverage. It does best on a spikestacking team and it's best to bring it out late game of course. Flash Fire may actually work better to give it more opportunities to switch in.

If that's not original enough:

Heatran @ Iron Ball
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Flash Fire
EV's: 252 HP/252 SpA/4 SpD
- Eruption
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power Grass
- Explosion

Meant to use in Trick Room teams. Just make sure the speed IV is 0. Iron Ball to cut it's already low speed in half, although you can bring it in against Pokémon you think may Trick. In Trick Room, you are almost sure to go first unless it's a mirror match, so Eruption will wreck fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)