It's about time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you everyone who entered! It was rather difficult to narrow down the amount of winners. There were a lot of good entries, and I am very sorry if you are not a winner. I have, however, increased the amount of winners to 30 as well as added 3 additional winners for those who had the guts to post the sets they did. Without further adieu, here's the winners list:

1. Unreality
2. Joel
3. felix
4. NatGeo
5. Cipher Admin Lovrina
6. Jiovaine11
7. LizardMan
8. JackieChun
9. LuxPluff91
10. Krum
11. Superwolfe
12. Zandock
13. legendarymaster
14. Relovan
15. Cheesey333
16. Patchy
17. Nebilim
18. Yoshi.
19. Black Cotton
20. Sunshine Cat
21. Sakomi
22. Czechm8
23. Dwarfspider
24. Eggbert
25. Sophies
26. Rugaji
27. Ooh_shiny
28. Stephenjm
29. Shroomisaur
30. Cerulean

Winners that stood out for their originality:
1. Hamstern
2. DankDawson
3. Kepperino

Alright, I'm on to the people that message me, give me a sec, I will get to you, tell me which ones you like.

use this Soul Silver FC: 3525 2973 3389, anyone who wants to receive their giveaway now. vm or pm me the pokemon you want and the NN on jirachi if you wish. and dont forget to vm or pm me your fc code for gen 4

k thanks

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hiya! Winners, feel free to VM me with the Lati twins and Jirachi of your choice and nickname for Jirachi (if you want, it isn't mandatory :p) and we can work out times to trade from there. :D

My FC is 1936 1548 6544.

Damn, no prize for me :( Three of my favourite pokes too! Fantastic giveaway and great criteria though, thanks for you generosity to those who did win!

Update:

So, here are the people who still hasn't gotten their copies

1. Unreality
2. Joel
3. felix
4. NatGeo
5. Cipher Admin Lovrina
6. Jiovaine11
7. LizardMan
8. JackieChun
9. LuxPluff91
10. Krum
11. Superwolfe
12. Zandock
13. legendarymaster
14. Relovan
15. Cheesey333
16. Patchy
17. Nebilim
18. Yoshi.
19. Black Cotton
20. Sunshine Cat
21. Sakomi
22. Czechm8
23. Dwarfspider
24. Eggbert
25. Sophies
26. Rugaji
27. Ooh_shiny
28. Stephenjm
29. Shroomisaur
30. Cerulean

Winners that stood out for their originality:
1. Hamstern
2. DankDawson
3. Kepperino

YAY! Okay then, I'd like Love Ball Latias, Dive Ball Latios, and Careful Jirachi, nicknamed "Stardust*" or "MakeAWish" (I can't choose... pick for me)
* = the star-shape symbol, available on english games!

Use the DP friend code in my about me, but vm me before logging on!

Is the giveaway still going on? I would like the Latias, Latios, and a modest Jirachi (no nickname please)

Here's a competitive strategy. Use a shuckle as a staller. Have the shuckle hold the item Leftovers. Use substitute on your first turn, then use toxic, after use knock off (egg move) to take down your foe's item. Keep using substitute when your old one fades away. If your running low on HP, use rest to regain HP.

EV Spreads: 252 DEF, 252 SP. DEF, 4 HP

My GEN IV Friend Code: 2107 6514 2728

I'll VM you this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)