ITT we poorly describe popular movie plots and other people try to guess them

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
1. Just 7 people stand in the way of true canadian love

2. A British man uses a Straight Flush to beat a Frenchman

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Both of you are right.

1. A star spangled man has a plan

2. A famous pop singer buys coffee with minutes

3. A teenage girl uses magic to give pastries to people that wanted it

4. An incestuous African prince kills a bunch of things that can't stop laughing

5. Magic hair makes people immortal

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Do I win since no one has yet guessed mine from Page 4?

Here's one:

Chevy Chase and his friend dukes it out with a bunch of women in the bleak of winter. -Spies Like Us, glad someone got this finally...

@Acklow
Spies Like Us?

An orphan goes to boarding school and quickly becomes friends with a ginger.
Harry Potter

also, no one has gotten mine from a few pages back (well someone on irc got it but they didnt post in the thread soooooo yeah)

Rebellious youth runs away from home for a man she barely even knows, undergoes a procedure to make her more appealing to him; life threatening complications ensue.
EDIT: for serious some of you need to try harder, the idea isn't to give a vague brief synopsis of the movie, it's to intentionally mislead people while still being truthful.

a woman suffering from a severe case of PMS and a love of Bruce Lee goes on a quest to find something she never knew existed

Edit: Wikey got it, it was 'Kill Bill'

Venom

red eyes no visine
is a Team Rater Alumnus
a 12 yeard old boy falls in love with a 12 year old vampire that likes to listen to blue oyster cult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)