Just dOU It! - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

drcossack

I'm everywhere, you ain't never there
Won 2-1 against Earthworm, SD Balloon Blaziken saved the day. Didn't really expect him to stay in there though.

I'm noticing a lot of "lost adv, won other two..." thinking i should brush up on g3.

Anyways contacted my opponent

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Navy beat me in a close game at gen 4 and then wiped the floor with me at gen 3. He got some hax in the gen 3 battle but I didn't stand a chance anyways. GL

Fun fact: you're wrong because some players will win without playing advance.
Fact that isn't really fun: there isn't a 100% possibility that some players will do that and I'm sure locopoke wasn't making a serious comment so calling him out on that isn't wise.

Contacted Windsong, we shall fight tomorrow unless a wrench is thrown into the works.

Fact that isn't really fun: there isn't a 100% possibility that some players will do that and I'm sure locopoke wasn't making a serious comment so calling him out on that isn't wise.

Contacted Windsong, we shall fight tomorrow unless a wrench is thrown into the works.
My post starts with "fun fact" so it's obviously a joke.

And the reason I said that was because I won without playing advance xD

Agammemnon

A wild Zubat appears!
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lost DPP against WhiteQueen in an original but funny battle.

Lost ADV versus a stupid pointless <something>. This thing is fucking lame and even not fun.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Delta 2777

WHY THE FACK DO I GET THE GOOD GUYS.
bs
Will contact him and make teams and learn metagames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)