League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

I think there are one or two ranked 5s teams floating around Smogon. Evisceration Nation is one team, and then you got #strongs ranked team as well. Altho, Evisceration Nation was nothing more than a spur of the moment RODAN saying "I want to make a ranked 5s team and actually try hard."
This team is also known as blingas picks random champs and carries

yo i finally started playing ranked this season and after ~110 games i am gold 1

how to promote dude it's like 6 lp per game zzZZZZ

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Alright. If there's no need for one I won't do it. Anyways, there's a Jungle Poppy and Mid Rumble in a Brazilian League tournament that's on right now. Pretty interesting.
mid rumble isn't that weird, it used to be played a lot in high elo solo q (rip rumblemidd gg?) and hes very good at contesting dragon/roaming. jungle poppy is what people do when they feel like having fun/trolling.

grats sam on challenger, now you gotta play even more to keep it though =/

mid rumble isn't that weird, it used to be played a lot in high elo solo q (rip rumblemidd gg?) and hes very good at contesting dragon/roaming. jungle poppy is what people do when they feel like having fun/trolling.

grats sam on challenger, now you gotta play even more to keep it though =/
Rumble mid is a solo queue pubstomp champ. He's not very good outside of drag control imo

Neliel

Sacred Sword
hello guys, im willing to buy cdr runes for riven, but i dont know if flat cdr is better than cdr x level.. though you dont reach 40% with flat cdr (ionian, masteries, brutalizer and runes is like 36%) i think it gives you an advantage early.. suggestions?

Lavos

Banned deucer.
flat cdr > scaling cdr, riven is all about getting a jump on your opponent in lane and snowballing hard so you're a monster late. thus having flat cdr is way better to get the most out of your abilities in lane and it really ups your kill potential, ex: getting 2 stuns off in the duration of a skirmish instead of just 1. whereas late game 36% compared to 40% really doesnt matter. of course this is only if you're vs full ad top, if the other top laner has any sort of magic damage you should stick to armor yellows and mr blues.

Neliel

Sacred Sword
yeah thats what i thought, but i saw dyrus using x level runes so i was wondering if that 4% lategame was worth.. tnx anyway

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is there any way to remedy LP clamping? I'm on a four-game winning streak but only got 7 LP for the third and fourth games.

I'm silver 1, if that matters.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Setting aside his background and how much of an asshole he is, he brings up a good point though. This is the only reason I would even link the video. I don't think anyone would even care to touch an Athene youtube video at this point.

So please calm down. I'm not an Athene fanjunkie in any way.

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
poobeltorrr to tsm please. or bjerson, either one works.

btw jeb u noobie you missed up the perfect chance to use jennifer lawrence gif

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
okay I have 10 ip
should I buy runes or jayce??? I don't have any runes yet but i don't know jayce is pretty rad!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)