League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
21/0/9 = masteries, not score lmfao

I think the most important with Shaco is decision making more than building honnestly, I'm pretty sure some games you have to go defensive. Basically depending on how you feel the tf will go. How many random games did I win in late S2 by ignoring all my mates and splitpushing with shaco ~_~
Yep! Like I said, I have many distinct builds for multiple situations - you really need to be versatile with Shaco to make the most out of him. I would think that experience helps a lot in playing and "letting yourself flow", its really intuitive i guess

also pop boxes more often those helps

OGN winter groups are announced btw

Group A: SKT T1 #1 (MaRin's team) / SKT T1 #2 (World champs) / CJ Blaze (WCG qualifier winners) / Team NB (rest in peace longpanda)
Group B: KT Bullets / Samsung Blue (beat KTA, KTB, Ozone, and SKT in WCG qualifiers) / NaJin Sword / Incredible Miracle 2 (beat out KTA in qualifiers)
Group C: Samsung Ozone / AW Andromeda / NaJin Shield / Team Dark
Group D: CJ Frost (MAKNOOOOON) / Jin Air Stealths / Jin Air Falcons (Reapered's team) / Xenics Storm

favorites to win the tournament are blaze / SKT / KTB but look for the revamped frost to hopefully impress us, while the two star newcomer teams (SKT terminator and samsung blue) may very well topple the veterans

group C and D are far easier than groups A and B which makes me upset

ideally the 8 quarterfinal teams this season would have been both SKTs, both CJs, Sword, KTB, SG Blue, and one out of Ozone / IM2 / falcons (or KTA if they had made it past qualifiers)

as it is we're only going to see 2 of SKT / SKT / Blaze and 2 of KTB / SG Blue / Sword

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
will get challenger next season ok???

let set our goal to have at least 4 challengers in here next season(including unclesam)

:)

Lavos

Banned deucer.
predicts tho

group a: skt the world champs + blaze
group b: ktb + blue
group c: ozone + shield
group d: frost + falcons

i really hope maknoon works out for frost, they've been held back for so long because of rapidstar/gbm...

remlabmez

@dacopboss
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
yeah you just all in him, his blind doesnt effect you. if rumble can outrade tanky af bruisers, teemo is going to get destroyed. just land your harpoons every now and then and you are good to go.

WHERE IS MY OFFICER VI SKIN RIOT PLSSSSSSSSSSSS?

remlabmez

@dacopboss
it all got deleted =/. i read it during my lunch break, just checked and now all the comments that had the pics + story of the girl who ratted him out are gone

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
holy shit oh my god, you're so right! I'm sure literally not a single fucking one of the many designers Riot is paying ever once thought of how the extra gold-flow to supports could ever possibly backfire and make a problem with the AP supports. I mean, I'm willing to bet Riot doesn't even have a Game Systems Designer whose sole job is to make sure systemic changes like this don't have problems, because they probably never fucking learned after what happened in transition from season 2 to season 3!

Good catch m8

Last edited:

remlabmez

@dacopboss
whats wrong with support being able to hard carry now? my support annie can now take kills and be even more rich without even having to last hit...a great day. just have to hope riot buffs the supports who are made to be poor as fuk, but riot addressed they were going to fix them so ap mages dont take over as support

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)