Megas For All: V4! (Voting - Lickilicky, Togekiss, Dusknoir)

Would you guys be interested if I had MFA include Gen 8 mons when it comes out?

• Total voters

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Alolan Sandslash: Macemaster, Ludicrousity, Laughing X-Naut
Alolan Ninetales: Exploudit, Ludicrousity, David0895

Sorry for the self votes, I just really like my ideas this slate ;3;

Ludicrousity

Not sure if anyone else noticed, but Valmanway updated the Title :D

Is he gonna come back to M4A though?...

Ludicrousity

Current Votes :D
(This isn't the end of voting, just the current ones)

12: MaceMaster
11:
10:
9:
8: AD Thunderboy, Exploudit
7:
6:
5: Ludicrousity
4: Laughing X-Naut
3:
2: Swagodile, David0895
1:

11: David0895
10:
9: AD Thunderboy
8:
7: MaceMaster
6:
5:
4:
3: Laughing X-Naut, Ardy, Exploudit, Ludicrousity
2: Swagodile
1: Blank Slate2356

Hello all. After so long, I am back :)

I'll just add my votes and join in next slate :)

Alolan Ninetales: AD Thunderboy, Ludicrousity, MaceMaster (Sorry David but I really like the idea of Tail Glow Ninetales. No hard feelings?)

Alolan Sandslash: Ludicrousity, Ardy,

I'm not sure about 3rd for Slashy-A so leaving it out.

Ludicrousity

since voting seems to have come to an end. The current winners are:

AD Thunderboy's Ninetales-A
Alolan Ninetales-Mega
Ability:
Snow Cloak/Snow Warning ----> Lanakila Force (Sand Force, but boosts Ice and Fairy moves in Hail)
Typing: Ice/Fairy

Stats:

HP: 73 ----> 73
Attack: 67 ----> 67
Defense: 75 ----> 95 (+20)
Special Attack: 81 ----> 141 (+60)
Special Defense: 100 ----> 100
Speed: 109 ----> 129 (+20)
Base Stat Total: 505 ----> 605 (+100)

Movepool Additions: Earth Power, Focus Blast, Tail Glow
Description: Years of living on Mount Lanakila has allowed Mega Alolan Ninetales to utilise the Hail very well; It now powers up its Ice- and Fairy-type moves. Its tails grow bigger and stand completely upright, and glow with a mysterious light.

Competitively, Mega Alolan Ninetails aims to set its own Hail and then use it to wallbreak heavily, or set up a Tail Glow before getting a few kills, as 141 Special Attack at +3 with Lanakila Force boosted STABs is gonna hurt. However, once it mega evolves, it can no longer set the Hail for itselft again later on. Its new coverage moves in Earth Power and Focus Blast help it break through Steel- and Poison-types.

And MaceMaster's Sandslash-A
Mega Alolan Sandslash
Ability:
Technician
Typing: Ice/Steel
HP: 75 (+0)
Attack: 160 (+60)
Defense: 135 (+15)
Special Attack: 25 (+0)
Special Defense: 85 (+20)
Speed: 70 (+5)
New Moves: Ice Shard and Bullet Punch
Description: Similar to Scizor, it has Technician STAB priority, but gets priority on both STABs with better offensive synergy and more attack.

Since nobody else is gonna do this part, I'll just call the Mega Stones Nintalite-A and Sandslashite-A[/hide]

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Yeah, I guess we'll call this the end of the voting period as nothing has really happened.
Winners are:

Mega Alolan Sandslash
Ability:
Technician
Description: Similar to Scizor, it has Technician STAB priority, but gets priority on both STABs with better offensive synergy and more attack.
Sandslash-Alola @ Alosandslashinite
Ability: Slush Rush
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Ice Shard
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
Alolan Ninetales-Mega
Ability:
Snow Cloak/Snow Warning ----> Lanakila Force (Sand Force, but boosts Ice and Fairy moves in Hail)

Stats:

Description: Years of living on Mount Lanakila has allowed Mega Alolan Ninetales to utilise the Hail very well; It now powers up its Ice- and Fairy-type moves. Its tails grow bigger and stand completely upright, and glow with a mysterious light.

Competitively, Mega Alolan Ninetails aims to set its own Hail and then use it to wallbreak heavily, or set up a Tail Glow before getting a few kills, as 141 Special Attack at +3 with Lanakila Force boosted STABs is gonna hurt. However, once it mega evolves, it can no longer set the Hail for itselft again later on. Its new coverage moves in Earth Power and Focus Blast help it break through Steel- and Poison-types.

AD Thunderboy's Ninetales-A
Alolan Ninetales-Mega
Ability:

Stats:

And MaceMaster's Sandslash-A
Mega Alolan Sandslash
Ability:
Technician

Since nobody else is gonna do this part, I'll just call the Mega Stones Nintalite-A and Sandslashite-A[/hide]
Thanks for counting votes! To be fair, I don't think we should have to say what the mega stones are called as Gamefreak uses a fairly uniform code for the names, but feel free to include them if you really want to. (These 2 would be Alosandslite and Aloninetite.)
The pokemon's name with an "ite" at the end with the following exceptions: If a name ends in the letter "e", delete the e. If a name ends in two of the same letters in a row, delete one of the letters. If a name is too long [over 13 characters], shorten it by removing pieces off the end of the name. If the name doesn't "flow" or ends with a vowel, add an "s", "in" or "n" before the "ite". If a pokemon has multiple megas, label this with a letter after a space at the end of the name. If a pokemon is Alolan, add an "alo" at the beginning of the name.

As for the next slate...

Due the mess of jokes the slate devolved into, we have this oddball slate. Reuniclus is the most viable non-mega Focus Blast user in OU for the Focus Miss joke. Alolan Persain for Technician type. Meowstic because Prankster. Both genders of Meowstic will have the same mega stats, but you can make them have different abilities. Alolan Persain will have an ability limitation of 4.5, Meowstic will have a limit of 4.5 and Reuniclus' will be 3.5. At most, 2 new moves for all of them.

Last edited:
Meowstic-Mega (Male)
Ability: Prankster
Typing: Psychic

Stats:

HP: 74
Attack: 48 ----> 58
Defense: 76 ----> 106
Special Attack: 83 ----> 93
Special Defense: 81 ----> 111
Speed: 104 ----> 124
Movepool Additions: Slack Off, Stored Power
Description: Pulls off support sets a lot better. Can also do that goofy setup set without Assist (and can thus be ran alongside an actual team)

Meowstic-Mega (Female)
Ability: Sheer Force

Stats:

Defense: 76 ----> 91
Special Attack: 83 ----> 117
Special Defense: 81 ----> 96
Speed: 104 ----> 129
Movepool Additions: Focus Blast, Nasty Plot
Description: Becomes much more offensively powerful, especially thanks to Sheer Force.

The Meowstic genders having the same mega disappoints me. I am disappointed.

Reuniclus-Mega
Ability: Power Fist (makes contact moves Special)
Code:
        onModifyMovePriority: -2,
        onModifyMove: function (move) {
            if (move.flags['contact']) {
                if (move.category !== 'Status') {
                    move.category = 'Special';
                }
            }
code might not work as intended, i tried at least

Stats:

HP: 110
Attack: 65
Defense: 75 ----> 105 (+30)
Special Attack: 125 ----> 165 (+40)
Special Defense: 85 ----> 105 (+20)
Speed: 30 ----> 40 (+10)
Base Stat Total: 490 ----> 590
Movepool Additions: ~
Description: They use their psychic powers to control their arms, right? So why not an ability that turns contact moves Special?

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Meowstic-Mega (Male)

Stats:

Defense: 76 ----> 106
Special Attack: 83 ----> 93
Special Defense: 81 ----> 111
Speed: 104 ----> 124
Movepool Additions: Slack Off, Stored Power
Description: Pulls off support sets a lot better. Can also do that goofy setup set without Assist (and can thus be ran alongside an actual team)

Meowstic-Mega (Female)
Ability: Sheer Force

Stats:

Defense: 76 ----> 91
Special Attack: 83 ----> 117
Special Defense: 81 ----> 96
Speed: 104 ----> 129
Movepool Additions: Focus Blast, Nasty Plot
Description: Becomes much more offensively powerful, especially thanks to Sheer Force.

The Meowstic genders having the same mega disappoints me. I am disappointed.

Reuniclus-Mega
Code:
        onModifyMovePriority: -2,
        onModifyMove: function (move) {
            if (move.flags['contact']) {
                if (move.category !== 'Status') {
                    move.category = 'Special';
                }
            }
code might not work as intended, i tried at least

Stats:

HP: 110
Attack: 65
Defense: 75 ----> 105 (+30)
Special Attack: 125 ----> 165 (+40)
Special Defense: 85 ----> 105 (+20)
Speed: 30 ----> 40 (+10)
Base Stat Total: 490 ----> 590
Movepool Additions: ~
Description: They use their psychic powers to control their arms, right? So why not an ability that turns contact moves Special?
Oops, Meowstic should have been 4.5. Changed.

Mega Reuniclus

Ability -
Overcoat / Magic Guard / Regenerator
Gelationous Body (Boosts the user's SpDef when hit by an attack)[Stamina Clone]{I know Stamina is 4 and the limit is 3.5 but Mega Reuniclus still has subpar defenses and two very common weaknesses in Ground and Dark, especially when dealing with Pursuit users}

HP - 110
Atk - 65
75 (+10)
Def - 75
90 (+15)
SpA - 125
175 (+50)
SpD - 85
100 (+15)
Spe - 30
BST - 490
590 (+100)

Movepool Additions - Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave
Design Changes - The green goo becomes purple [light green when shiny] and its body becomes a very dark blue [dark purple when shiny]
Competitive Analysis - Mega Reuniclus can act as a powerful wall, it has access to Recover and an stellar ability on Gelatinous Body, allowing it to Recover Stall Special Attackers, it has some absurd offensive presence to back it up and it is now an even more reliable Trick Room setter.

Mega Alolan Persian

Ability -
Fur Coat / Technician / Rattled
Fur Coat

HP - 65
Atk - 60
65 (+5)
Def - 60
65 (+5)
SpA - 75
SpD - 65
115 (+50)
Spe - 115
155 (+40)
BST - 440
540 (+100)

Movepool Additions - Slack Off, Thunder Wave
Design Changes - Changes to a Darker gray [shiny becomes a lighter blue though]
Competitive Analysis - Mega Alolan Persian can act as a very fast wall, it has great defenses after Fur Coat is factored in, and it still plays the same role that its regular forme did, but better.

Mega Meowstic

Male Ability -
Keen Eye / Infiltrator / Prankster
Sheer Force
Male Ability - Keen Eye / Infiltrator / Competitve
Adaptability

HP - 74
Atk - 48
Def - 76
86 (+10)
SpA - 83
153 (+70)
SpD - 81
91 (+10)
Spe - 104
114 (+10)
BST - 466
566 (+100)

Movepool Additions - Ice Beam, Focus Blast
Design Changes - The blue [yellow in the shiny forme] changes to a lighter color [goes dark purple when shiny].
Competitive Analysis - Mega Meowstic can act as a very solid sweeper/cleaner, it has a very sacry base 153 SpA, which can be further boosted by either Sheer Force or Adaptability, depending on the gender of Meowstic, it has good 114 Spe, an still has a respectable 74/86/91 bulk.

Last edited:

david0895

Mercy Main Btw
Reuniclus-Mega
Custom abilites are not allowed.

Mega Reuniclus

Ability -
Overcoat / Magic Guard / Regenerator
Gelationous Body (Boosts the user's SpDef when hit by an attack)[Stamina Clone]{I know Stamina is 4 and the limit is 3.5 but please make an exception}
No exception are allowed.

Mega Meowstic

Male Ability -
Keen Eye / Infiltrator / Prankster
Sheer Force
Male Ability - Keen Eye / Infiltrator / Competitve
Adaptability
Same mega means same ability.

Also, still that new abilities are not added in the first post :'(
Valmanway where are you?

twinkay

these bugs love all the sugar in my blood
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Mega Alolan Persian
Ability: Fur Coat / Technician / Rattled ----> Prankster
Typing: Dark / Normal

Stats:

HP: 65 ----> 65
Attack: 60 ----> 60
Defense: 60 ----> 95 (+35)
Special Attack: 75 ----> 114 (+39)
Special Defense: 65 ----> 75 (+10)
Speed: 115 ----> 131 (+16)
Base Stat Total: 440 ----> 540 (+100)
Movepool Additions: Hyper Voice, Nature Power
Description: Sporting a great speed tier, okay defenses, and a cool new ability with STAB to back it up, M-Alolan Persian seems to be a viable addition to the tier. Prankster + Nature Power gives you priority STAB which could be really dangerous after a Nasty Plot. The second addition, Hyper Voice, was really just a flavor addition to give it usable Normal STAB and Persian gets it so...why not? It could be a considerable option if you want higher damage and don't want Tapus / Dark-types to ruin your sweep. Prankster Parting Shot is also cool. For a set I would probably use a NP sweeper with NPlot / NPower / Dark Pulse / filler status or coverage move. However its weaknesses are pretty common and 4x Fighting weakness hurts its viability.

Mega Meowstic
Ability: Keen Eye / Infiltrator / Prankster (M) Competitive (F) ----> Magic Bounce (M) Speed Boost (F)
Typing: Psychic / Fairy

Stats:

HP: 74 ----> 74
Attack: 48 ----> 38 (-10)
Defense: 76 ----> 98 (+22)
Special Attack: 83 ----> 149 (+66)
Special Defense: 81 ----> 103 (+22)
Speed: 104 ----> 104
Base Stat Total: 466 ----> 566 (+100)
Movepool Additions: Moonblast (both M and F), Recover (both M and F)
Description: Decent bulk, a nice defensive typing, and Magic Bounce make M-Meowstic a usable defensive Pokemon. A huge 149 base Special Attack means that it's not passive either. However , it gets walled by Steel-types unless you want to carry HP Fire. Recover gives you reliable recovery while Moonblast gives you STAB. The speed tier is not bad either. And with the Female versions, you obtain Speed Boost to abuse her high Special Attack and easily sweep certain teams. Overall Meowstic would seem to be a very viable offensive threat.

First post here so let me know if I've made a mistake!

e: fixed
e2: edited to use the m/f meowstic ability change

Last edited:
No exception are allowed.

Same mega means same ability.
I'll wait for the council to say what they think of two abilities for Meowstic, considering they do have two different HAs. As of Reuniclus, as far as I'm participating on this Pet Mod many exceptions to the ability ranking have been created, I just forgot to explain why Gelatinous body was balanced in my mega Reuniclus, which I'll edit asap

david0895

Mercy Main Btw
Ok sorry guys...

About me:

Mega Reuniclus
Type:
Psychic
Ability: Overcoat / Magic Guard / Regenerator ---> Mega Launcher
HP:
Atk: 65 ---> 85 (+20)
Def: 75 ---> 105 (+20)
SpA: 125 ---> 155 (+30)
SpD: 85 ---> 105 (+20)
Spe: 30 ---> 20 (-10)

Movepool Additions: Aura Sphere, Dazzling Gleam
Description: "Reuniclus is the most viable non-mega Focus Blast user in OU for the Focus Miss joke": here's a 100% accurate focus blast user, with excellent bulk and good special attack. It can also set a Trick Room and/or recover its health.

Mega Alolan Persian
Type:
Dark
HP:
Atk: 60 ---> 65 (+0)
Def: 60 ---> 100 (+40)
SpA: 75 ---> 95 (+20)
SpD: 65 ---> 105 (+40)
Spe: 115 ---> 115 (+0)

Movepool Additions: Knock Off, Thunder Wave
Description: SPAMMING PARTING SHOT ALL THE DAY. And if you want you can remove the item.
Thunder Wave is to annoy fast threats.

Mega Meowstic
Type:
Psychic
Ability: Keen Eye / Infiltrator / Prankster (M) / Competitive (F) ----> Protean (M) / Magic Bounce (F)
HP:
Atk: 48 ---> 48 (+0)
Def: 76 ---> 96 (+20)
SpA: 83 ---> 133 (+50)
SpD: 81 ---> 101 (+20)
Spe: 104 ---> 114 (+10)

Movepool Additions: Ice Beam, Dazzling Gleam
Description:
Male version: Are you bored of Greninja? HERE'S A NEW FAST PROTEAN USER!!!

Female version:
- Step 1: Calm Mind
- Step 2: Sweep
Uh... you want to paralyze me or toxic me? YOU CAN'T!!!

Last edited:

david0895

Mercy Main Btw

Mega Alolan Persian
Typing: Dark / Normal

Stats:

HP: 65 ----> 85 (+20)
Attack: 60 ----> 60
Defense: 60 ----> 75 (+15)
Special Attack: 75 ----> 114 (+39)
Special Defense: 65 ----> 75 (+10)
Speed: 115 ----> 131 (+16)
Base Stat Total: 440 ----> 540 (+100)
Movepool Additions: Hyper Voice, Nature Power
Description: Sporting a great speed tier, okay defenses, and a cool new ability with STAB to back it up, M-Alolan Persian seems to be a viable addition to the tier. Prankster + Nature Power gives you priority STAB which could be really dangerous after a Nasty Plot. The second addition, Hyper Voice, was really just a flavor addition to give it usable Normal STAB and Persian gets it so...why not? It could be a considerable option if you want higher damage and don't want Tapus / Dark-types to ruin your sweep. Prankster Parting Shot is also cool. For a set I would probably use a NP sweeper with NPlot / NPower / Dark Pulse / filler status or coverage move. However its weaknesses are pretty common and 4x Fighting weakness hurts its viability.

Mega Meowstic
Ability: Keen Eye / Infiltrator / Prankster (M) Competitive (F) ----> Magic Bounce
Typing: Psychic / Fairy

Stats:

HP: 74 ----> 100 (+26)
Attack: 48 ----> 38 (-10)
Defense: 76 ----> 88 (+12)
Special Attack: 83 ----> 143 (+60)
Special Defense: 81 ----> 93 (+12)
Speed: 104 ----> 104
Base Stat Total: 466 ----> 566 (+100)
Movepool Additions: Moonblast, Recover
Description: Decent bulk, a nice defensive typing, and Magic Bounce make M-Meowstic a usable defensive Pokemon. A huge 143 base Special Attack means that it's not passive either. However , it gets walled by Steel-types unless you want to carry HP Fire. Recover gives you reliable recovery while Moonblast gives you STAB. The speed tier is not bad either.

First post here so let me know if I've made a mistake!
Mega evolution doesn't raise the HP

canno

formerly The Reptile

Reuniclus Mega
Ability: Bulletproof
Typing:

Stats: 110 / 65 (+0) / 105 (+30) / 165 (+40) / 115 (+30) / 30 (+0) [BST 590 (+100)]
Movepool Additions: Thunderbolt, Ice Beam
Description (Competitive): This is a mega that is probably just more of the same thing. While Magic Guard is obviously a better ability than Bulletproof, the latter is still a fairly good ability on something like this. Most notably, it grants Reuniclus with an immunity to Shadow Ball, allowing it to wall things that it had no business to wall. Magic Guard is also slightly less good on something that can't hold a LO, so it works out in the end. 110/105/115 bulk is really nice for setting up Trick Room, and its high 165 SpA lets it absolutely break things afterwards.

Alolan Persian Mega
Typing:

Stats: 65 / 60 (+0) / 70 (+10) / 135 (+60) / 75 (+10) / 135 (+20) [BST 540 (+100)]
Movepool Additions: Copycat, Encore
Description (Competitive): With Prankster, Mega Persian-A can act as a very annoying Pokemon that can hold its own offensively. Copycat is there mostly for memes, although a 3 attack set with Copycat could see use. Encore, however, is very strong with Prankster. With Encore, it can attempt to give itself an opportunity to set-up a Nasty Plot. What it will probably be spamming, however, is Prankster Parting Shot.

Meowstic Mega
Ability: Psychic Surge
Typing:

Stats: 74 / 48 (+0) / 101 (+25) / 123 (+40) / 106 (+25) / 114 (+10) [BST 566 (+100)]
Movepool Additions: Parting Shot (Male), Focus Blast (Female)
Description (Competitive): I'm not entirely sure what was meant by them having the same mega, so I took it very literally. Either way, both of the Meowstic share the same mega, although they get different moves to differentiate them a bit more. While it's SpA might seem weak for a mega, Psychic Surge makes it hit a lot harder with its STAB than it seems. That power, alongside its good speed, make Meowstic a very threatening Pokemon for more offensive teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)