Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

I might be the only one who didn't dick around. Unless you count killing the first golem.

I got a full 5 ingots and 2 roses.

Oh yeah, and a surprise for Layell, since he made a giant one.

Guys, its ok. I have fixed me minecraft. I am no longer getting 80fps i got 64bit java and now im back to the good old 170fps. Also i apologise to Veed for going crazy when we had a little griefing fest.

Also the user PanFriedHost has a house near mine, and I was planning to do something with it, the thing is, PanFriedHost has not been on for around 2 months now, his house has some creeper holes in it, and it looks pretty ugly.
Could I get the smogon user, who has the minecraft username PanFriedHost please because I want to ask if I can just flatten his house and keep his underground basement to retain his stuff if he wants to come back

I just want his Smogon username, that is all

His smogon name is TrogRage

also, now that the bukkit team is a part of mojang i hope they start using bukkit as the standard minecraft server client so the shit will be released at the same time releaving everyone of this unneeded grief...

Xaq, its ok. If it makes you feel better i also spent about 2k on my pc rig so i expect high quality, even though the human eye cannot notice anything over 60fps.

wow only 5270 fps you need a new video card lol what is this 2006?1?!?!11

/actually only gets 50 fps at best :pirate:
My graphics card was built in 2005.
Specs of my pc
Intel Core i7 3.04ghz processor
6gb DDR3 ram
1 ATI Raedon 4870X2 ( soon to be 2 of those bad boys)
750w power supply
1 Dell 1080p 99% color accurate moniter ( soon to be 2)
and...um
Oh i also had 9 fans in my pc ( soon to be more)

My graphics card was built in 2005.
Specs of my pc
Intel Core i7 3.04ghz processor
6gb DDR3 ram
1 ATI Raedon 4870X2 ( soon to be 2 of those bad boys)
750w power supply
1 Dell 1080p 99% color accurate moniter ( soon to be 2)
and...um
Oh i also had 9 fans in my pc ( soon to be more)
So you're basically saying... that this is your PC?

It says the server is online, but it still needs to have the griefer protection. I suggest that the server does NOT come online until good protection is enabled because, the more it is up, I theorize the more money is being gone on running the server as more bandwidth is taken up.
And the things that are going on at the moment are useless, so yeah...

It says the server is online, but it still needs to have the griefer protection. I suggest that the server does NOT come online until good protection is enabled because, the more it is up, I theorize the more money is being gone on running the server as more bandwidth is taken up.
And the things that are going on at the moment are useless, so yeah...
the server does not care if its online or not. It is paid on a monthly basis.

Oh my god. I just logged in, and I fucking hope the rollback is gonna happen. My house is completely wrecked, my chickens are dead, my stuff was stolen... And I don't think I'm the only one. I hope the new bukkit is coming soon.

Also, I suggest we install EnchantView on the server in the future. Efficiency III sucks.

So seriously, who's doing all this griefing? I thought the whole point of the list was to keep out everyone else and to easily catch perps and such?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)