Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

The sand generator is now up and running. it works very well but if you have any problems just leave a sign and ill get on it. there is also a crapton of sand underground and that is free to use if you need a lot.

Anybody think the Nether should be more interesting? Add Nether Temples/Kingdoms, Villages, more exclusive blocks and mobs! Netherabbits?

OO:SOS, OO:SOS, bloopity doo
I've got a-nother puzzle for you
When you're down and about to lose
Never give up, I'm talking to you~

What do you do when you're struggling, men?
5 minutes in and you haven't a gen?
Bridges of dirt simply aren't gonna work
Who fucked this up? He's such a jerk!
What are we supposed to do?

OO:SOS, OO:SOS, blonkity blee
Things sure look grim, just take it from me
When you're down and about to lose
Never give up, I'm talking to you~

What if we took a resource from the trees?
Building a bridge made completely of leaves
Sounds kinda dumb, there's no way we can win
Wait just a sec, I think we can...

They were not prepared for this!
OO:SOS, OO:SOS, blackity blops
Rush constantly without any blocks
Beat yo ass by sprinting from leaves
Purple sucks, your ass just got wrecked by green!

Oh man, this makes me mad that I'm too busy to oosos now that school started. That's a somewhat large part of why I'm quitting cross country senior year. Also I'm jealous that the kids in Xaq's picture have a better gaming setup than me (my mouse broke so right now I'm stuck with using my macbook pro's touchpad while laying on my bed because my desk on the other side of the room is out of wifi range -_-)

I play Tekkit! I find most stuff pretty confusing though. I love the new weapons, and ores, but I don't like it as much as Minecraft for one reason: It takes away one of the most fundamental topics of the game: Mining. You don't need to mine anymore because you have machines to do it for you! Anyway, that's my opinion of the game.

NO.NO you have not received a free gift buy the game.

Oh and could someone put up a notice next time oo:sos is going to be played and the time zone, Thank you

can anyone help me with my mincraft? whenever i try to start it, a message comes up saying that the 'java virtual machine could not be created'.

Tekkit is pretty fun. If you want to implement more mining, just disable some aspects of EE, I'm sure many servers do that already..oh and don't use quarries because ugly as fuck.

But in reality, it's still fun to mine because of the Dest Catalyst.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)