Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Ok, dragon slaying is going to be

Tomorrow, Saturday 29th, 6pm EST which is also: approximately Midnight in england, and 7-10 am on the 30th for Aussies. This means: everyone gets reasonable times!

Be there or be square.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sweet! I had plans with friends in town tomorrow, but I should definitely be back by the time the fight starts to happen. I'll record the battle itself and put on youtube without any commentary, other than a little section at the beginning. Let me know if there's any music you want to have in the background!

I'm fucking annoyed at the fact that this thread said 12:00pm GMT time, and the Ender Dragon fight apparently started at 11pm, so I missed it. Get your timings right, I missed it because you said the wrong time. I'm angry that I missed it since I was fucking looking forward to it, for god's sake now I feel like crap that I missed out. "oh look I'm overreacting", so what, I'm pissed off.

erisia

Innovative new design!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Got video recordings of ender dragon fights and the oosos match, will make a highlights vid and put it on my channel when I get back from Devon.

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm fucking annoyed at the fact that this thread said 12:00pm GMT time, and the Ender Dragon fight apparently started at 11pm, so I missed it. Get your timings right, I missed it because you said the wrong time. I'm angry that I missed it since I was fucking looking forward to it, for god's sake now I feel like crap that I missed out. "oh look I'm overreacting", so what, I'm pissed off.
Ok well here's the deal: I don't know which fucking timezone in England or east bumfuck everyone is in. It's not my fucking problem. I gave you the exact time in EST. You read that post obviously, because you responded to it. You should have checked it yourself and converted it to your exact timezone.

Also hint: the reason OO:SOS died is because the majority of people playing sucked.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
pretty dumb losing your temper over it

it's nobody else's duty to convert a timezone again if you've given it in two timezones

it's your mistake

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)