Status
Not open for further replies.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry for this being a little late up.

Testing a multi-choice poll!

Get voting!

i hope we're allowed to vote for multiples and the multiple choice boxes was intentional

either way i voted for rittercat and SENTRET just because ritter's is clever and humorous (as usual) and SENTRET's is as well, while still being very awesomely executed

kipp:
Testing a multi-choice poll!
:)

Thanks a lot, Alch, I enjoyed being able to vote for more than one, and so far three of them are pretty close, while the quality of the art is as amazing as ever.

rittercat may not be the most talented artist but that humor was freaking amazing

also he has improved amazingly since his beginning in art so i had to vote for him

So happy you made it multi choice! This one woulda taken me forever to figure out who was my favorite but at least now I have some wiggle room. Still gonna be hard to not vote for practically everyone, so many awesome entries!

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Heatran vs Lilligant. I think Lilligant is the one shooting missles!

I voted Pravinoz and Yilx. I feel that their art really presented the emotion and action in this month's theme. I love Sentret's as always, and Aragornbird's is just beautiful. :)

I voted for Rittercat, Aragornbird, and Doran Dragon.

Rittercat's is funny and well-drawn, I love it!

Aragorn's is just epic. What else can I say? :)

Doran's is also funny! I love Psyduck and his picture reminds me of Misty's Psyduck from the anime.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Thanks for doing a multi-choice poll Alch!

Voted for SENTRET, Yilx, abird, and RitterCat! RitterCat's piece is fucking brilliant and I'm secretely hoping it'll win out in the end, but there were actually a lot of good entries this round. :)

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Sentret, Aragornbird, and Rittercat. Sentret's is simply my favorite overall, Aragornbird's was a huge nostalgia wave, and Rittercat's is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)