Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

I can see how that would let me hit a specific high delay but then how would I then get the seed out of that? For whatever reason if I soft reset at say 9:20:00 and enter the game at 9:22:31 and try to find my seed RNG reporter can never find it, I try putting in my minute as 20, 21, and 22 and it doesn't work so there must be a way around it or it just can't do it that way?
IIRC, Seed Finder only searches up to 3600 delay (I.E., a whole minute's worth). So no, you can't do that.

I'm using Time Finder to look for a Method 1 IV spread of 31/6/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire 70) Timid for Latias in HG/SS, with a 30 Max Frame and 480/9000 min/max delay (Year 2010), and I have not yet found a single result (well, at least not yet, the search is a little over half-way through, but there has not yet been a single result found). Is it possible to find my desired spread? Should I increase my max frame/delay? Must I change my time to a crazy distant year? Or is there a similar spread that has already been found that I am not yet aware of? Help please!

I'm using Time Finder to look for a Method 1 IV spread of 31/6/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire 70) Timid for Latias, with a 30 Max Frame and 480/9000 min/max delay (Year 2010), and I have not yet found a single result (well, at least not yet, the search is a little over half-way through, but there has not yet been a single result found). Is it possible/is there another way to find my desired spread? Should I increase my max frame/delay? Must I change my time to a crazy distant year? Help please!
The frame is is too low, I have found timid HP fire Method 1 frames in the 2000's like seed 110c02bb and f2090263. Beware though that these frames are 0 ability, but since its for Latias it doesnt matter since only one ability, levitate.

I can see how that would let me hit a specific high delay but then how would I then get the seed out of that? For whatever reason if I soft reset at say 9:20:00 and enter the game at 9:22:31 and try to find my seed RNG reporter can never find it, I try putting in my minute as 20, 21, and 22 and it doesn't work so there must be a way around it or it just can't do it that way?
If you are just trying to a get shiny egg, have you tried the Shiny Egg finder in the Time Finder? That's what I use and doesn't require Pikatimer/high/low delays whatsoever since its just hitting your avg delay you founnd on your calibration phase.

Wow in the 2000's? Won't that be way too difficult to get to using the radio? (I can only advance the frame with the radio at the Elite 4, right?)

Also, what does "offset" mean on the physical/special spreadsheets?

Wow in the 2000's? Won't that be way too difficult to get to using the radio? (I can only advance the frame with the radio at the Elite 4, right?)
Ah sorry can't help you there as I have never tried to RNG in HGSS. Only know RNG fully on DPPt, but advancing the frame no matter how much it is, is possible in any game. So even if you can only advance the frame by whatever amount wherever you are, you will need to make as many advancements to reach it (yes it takes a long time if the frame is really high).

I'm sorry, but how can I look up multiple criteria using Microsoft Excel? I'm trying to narrow down my search on the spreadsheet to "Timid" and "Fire" to find other Timid HP Fire spreads. I am not familiar using Microsoft Excel. Help please? :)

Use PokeRNG, it's a very efficient tool to find any kind of spread fast. Also if you use the spreadsheets in something like Excel, there should be an Auto Filtering method for all the data. Like maybe in a Data tab up on the top and see any filter sub section and for an auto filter. that should bring up some kind of individual column/row filter search and you would type ex: on Nature put Timid, Hidden Power put fire, and Hidden Power Power put 70 and it will bring up anything that matches it.

Thanks! Found a good seed with a relatively low frame! (Relative to your 2000 range haha)

Timid HP Fire 70, 31/6/31/30/31/30
Seed: 15160a67
Frame: 324
Delay: 2653

Hell yuhhh!

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Just a "friendly" tip when trying to RNG Zapdos...

I've read some complain why the frames jump unexpectedly when trying to RNG Zapdos.
The reason why? --- there's one off-screen NPC from the southern part of Route 10, below Rock Tunnel.
Route 10 has both northern and southern section, and only the southern part has the male Pokefan NPC, which might screw up the RNG process sometimes.

Lol, Speed is the least important stat for me. Especially on a Togekiss. I was hoping for straight 31's except for Attack, but no such luck. Ah well.

I think RNG reporter 8.30 has some trouble with seed finder.
I tried to find my initial seed by capturing a wild pokemon and entering its stats in "find initial seed by stats", I did it 4 times.
Everytime, it gave me 1 uncorrect initial seed, I'm sure about this because after I did the taps and left the pokemon into the daycare, the pokemon(s) hatched were always wrong.
I checked every step from 1 to 8 (of the guide) and I'm sure I did everything right.
I also verified my seed using coin flips but the results didn't match. After this I put roselia's information from the guide "How to hatch shiny pokemon" into "find initial seed by stats", but I didn't get any seed. What am I doing wrong?
I'm not a beginner on using RNG, it's just one of the first time I write here.

I think RNG reporter 8.30 has some trouble with seed finder.
I tried to find my initial seed by capturing a wild pokemon and entering its stats in "find initial seed by stats", I did it 4 times.
Everytime, it gave me 1 uncorrect initial seed, I'm sure about this because after I did the taps and left the pokemon into the daycare, the pokemon(s) hatched were always wrong.
I checked every step from 1 to 8 (of the guide) and I'm sure I did everything right.
I also verified my seed using coin flips but the results didn't match. After this I put roselia's information from the guide "How to hatch shiny pokemon" into "find initial seed by stats", but I didn't get any seed. What am I doing wrong?
I'm not a beginner on using RNG, it's just one of the first time I write here.
Are you sure your Input data is 100% correct? Year, month, day, hour and minutes matches the ones in your ds?

It's really strage, because it's rally straight foward: enter the game, capture a pokemon, check the seed, fly to the daycare, tap+flip with 6 pkm on the party, deposit parents, bike, receive egg, hacth egg.

It's really strage, because it's rally straight foward: enter the game, capture a pokemon, check the seed, fly to the daycare, tap+flip with 6 pkm on the party, deposit parents, bike, receive egg, hacth egg.
it is exactly what I do everytime, but when the pokemon is hatched it is not the one i wanted

Well, when I breed shiny I force the game to land on the seed I'll be using, so maybe you should try this instead.

I have my SID in Emerald, so I should be able to get some shinies from that game. In RNG Reporter, when I put my ID and SID in and click "Shiny Only," it gives me results for Method 1 (stationary legendaries) and Method 2 (wild pokemon). These frames match up for both methods, or course, but the IVs are different. Also, when I go to Emerald Breeds under Method, it gives me no results.
When breeding, if I hit the same frame as my Method 1 and 2 shiny frames, will the egg be shiny?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)