Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you interested in anything in my trade thread (should be in my sig)
Didn't stop the check your thread, but I believe you PM'd me about an egg that hatches shiny on one of my profiles. I'd love to get rights to another nicknameable monster, so let me know about that and I'll check your thread at the same time. (It's late here).
[485] Heatran
OT: Joe (14883) (Lv. 81)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Flash Fire
IVs: 31/XX/30/31/31/31
Moves: Hidden Power Ice, Earth Power
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: Reset by Impact, who said it was only re-distributable by him and me.

would you be interested in a 30/31/30/31/31/31 shiny HP ice timid heatran for this? or maybe a hexflawless calm cresselia SR'd by me?
Did you still need this Heatran? If so, I'm sure we can work something out. Will be checking threads tomorrow.

Alright, Pokeguy. I'll try as hard as I can to get the shiny snorunt for you. If I'm lucky. If someone has managed to get the shiny naive snorunt for you before I did, please let me know by sending me a pm. Thank you.
No one has traded me a Naive Shiny Snorunt and I am still interested.
Looking for cloning services if possible. I have multiple flawless Pokémon from previous generations that I need to have cloned. Thanks for your consideration ☺
Sorry, I can't clone myself, still haven't purchased powersaves.
Pokéguy - Hey there, I got the shiny snorunt. :)

Please let me know when you're available.
Awesome. Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you, I get kind of caught up in these reset projects. Let me know when you can trade.

Speaking of reset projects, after many months of long nights resetting, I managed to catch this a few minutes ago:

[380] Latias
OT: Pokéguy (56512) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/17-19/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Note: This was soft reset by myself on Omega Ruby with a Legit Eon Ticket. Trophy Case.

/Updates. Happy New Year Smogon! I can't wait to check all the new monsters people have reset this year!

I'm interested in your Latios, Heatran and one of your hasty diancies plz come to my old thread to see if there's something you'd want. Or I could clone you a bunch of those three and some more as payment.

I'm interested in your Latios, Heatran and one of your hasty diancies plz come to my old thread to see if there's something you'd want. Or I could clone you a bunch of those three and some more as payment.
Nothing I needed as of now, but try again when Sun and Moon comes out; I'll be trading for nearly every monster on those games. Also, if you're feeling lucky, try resetting the Celebi/Mew available for download right now for the 20th anniversary. Thanks for stopping by though!

/crashes at 4:00 am after a long night of resetting.

Hi Pokeguy; since I think our pending trade is at least deleted, do you still searching this two pokemon from your wants list?

In case of yes, I have not those two exactly as you say, but maybe you are interested of those. let me know :)

Wants: ~No PKRS~

Thundurus in a Premier or other ball
31/X/30/31/31/31 Hidden Power Ice Timid

Shiny Zekrom in a Luxury Ball
X/31/X/X/X/31-PM me before tossing! Jolly​

(#642) Kamikaze17's Thundurus, Lv 54, Male, Master Ball (Michael, 27797, ENG)(Hoenn, ORAS)
Timid, Prankster
IVs
: 31-0-30-31-31-31 - HP Ice
EVs: 4 Def, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
Moves: Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot, Hidden Power, Grass Knot
Redis Right: Fully redis

(#644) Leoo's Shiny Zekrom, Lv 100, Master Ball (Leoo, 41017, ITA)(Hoenn, ORAS)
Adamant, Teravolt @ Shuca Berry
IVs
: 31-30-18-31-27-31 - HP Ice
Moves: Substitute, Bolt Strike, Dragon Claw, Hone Claws
Redis Right: Semi redis for me: I can trade, you can't

Hi Pokeguy; since I think our pending trade is at least deleted, do you still searching this two pokemon from your wants list?

In case of yes, I have not those two exactly as you say, but maybe you are interested of those. let me know :)

(#642) Kamikaze17's Thundurus, Lv 54, Male, Master Ball (Michael, 27797, ENG)(Hoenn, ORAS)
Timid, Prankster
IVs
: 31-0-30-31-31-31 - HP Ice
Moves: Thunderbolt, Nasty Plot, Hidden Power, Grass Knot
Redis Right: Fully redis

(#644) Leoo's Shiny Zekrom, Lv 100, Master Ball (Leoo, 41017, ITA)(Hoenn, ORAS)
Adamant, Teravolt @ Shuca Berry
IVs
: 31-30-18-31-27-31 - HP Ice
Moves: Substitute, Bolt Strike, Dragon Claw, Hone Claws
Redis Right: Semi redis for me: I can trade, you can't
Hmm, the Thundurus seems a little too good to be true. 0 Attack and flawless Hidden Power Ice? I guess I can take the Shiny Zekrom though, depending on what you want for it. The smogon analysis says Adamant is a good nature for it, so I'll try it out. Just please tell me that's a typo and it's ev trained in Attack and not Special Attack; lol.
In response to your CMT only thing that caught my eye was the HP Fire Xerneas.
Which nature of HP Fire Xerneas? I'm a little reluctant to trade them for anything less than another Hidden Power Legend or something amazing like a Jolly Shiny Jirachi or Adamant Shiny Arceus. Also, looking at the smogon Analysis, Jolly is the nature I need for Hoopa, as Timid is only for UU; guess I was rather hasty last night and it was late when I posted; didn't have time to look through the boxes, but it turns out I already have all I need for Rayquaza. I have flawless ones from previous generations, that are shiny and I reset my own non-shiny 5 IV Jolly with a Pentagon in case of an Ubers tournament with Pentagon only monsters.

I think I need to stop hoarding these pentagon monsters; I don't think there's much difference between the old ones and the new ones, but regardless I have enough Rayquaza, lol.

But which nature are you after? I'll probably think about your next offer while I reset Celebi.

id love to trade for your premier hp grass suicune. please cmt for it
*scratches head* did you mean the HP Electric Suicune? 31/X/31/30/31/31 Bold Electric? I'd take your HP Grass Modest Zapdos for it. Suicune is fully re-distributable as long as you credit me for it and tell others to do the same. Would you mind if I added Zapdos to the thread? I'm sure my Suicune will get you loads of trades, I don't trade it very often.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
*scratches head* did you mean the HP Electric Suicune? 31/X/31/30/31/31 Bold Electric? I'd take your HP Grass Modest Zapdos for it. Suicune is fully re-distributable as long as you credit me for it and tell others to do the same. Would you mind if I added Zapdos to the thread? I'm sure my Suicune will get you loads of trades, I don't trade it very often.
i accidentally put grass haha. I'm happy to trade the zapdos for it but not with redis rights. i also do not intend on adding other peoples pokemon to my thread so i won't be trading your suicune to anyone.

i accidentally put grass haha. I'm happy to trade the zapdos for it but not with redis rights. i also do not intend on adding other peoples pokemon to my thread so i won't be trading your suicune to anyone.
That's cool. As long as I have it in writing. /jokes. I can trade Suicune now for Zapdos. (I thought I saw your Zapdos in someone's thread ages ago, but it must have been a different zapdos, which is why I asked). Also for the record, I waited here for about an hour after I posted to trade you the Suicune regardless, but you disappeared. I'm just resetting Celebi, so I'll check back every few minutes or so to see if we can trade.

Hi pokeguy ^^ it's a lot of time that i don't trade but with VGC i would to want open again my market :) meantime could i offer u any credits? i love these pokemon: Xerneas modest hp fire OT aurora, shiny mewtwo jolly OT julia, suicune bold hp electric and modest yveltal OT Love ^^

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
That's cool. As long as I have it in writing. /jokes. I can trade Suicune now for Zapdos. (I thought I saw your Zapdos in someone's thread ages ago, but it must have been a different zapdos, which is why I asked). Also for the record, I waited here for about an hour after I posted to trade you the Suicune regardless, but you disappeared. I'm just resetting Celebi, so I'll check back every few minutes or so to see if we can trade.
i was actually at work and just hopped on during my lunch break. lets move this to vm?

Hmm, the Thundurus seems a little too good to be true. 0 Attack and flawless Hidden Power Ice? I guess I can take the Shiny Zekrom though, depending on what you want for it. The smogon analysis says Adamant is a good nature for it, so I'll try it out. Just please tell me that's a typo and it's ev trained in Attack and not Special Attack; lol.
Ops xD Yes, Zekrom is ev trained in Atk. My mistake xD
Thundurus was obtained ina giveaways here on smogon, but if you are not interested we can trade only for zekrom

Like you probably remember, my Goal is to collect the pokemon that symbolize the 3rd generation games, so I'd like this (the one in the nest ball, please, and if you can teach also the tutor move Counter will be great)

[150] Shiny Mewtwo
OT: Thomas (24307) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Self-destruct, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch, Energy Ball
Tradeable Stock : 1
Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mewtwo and is only re-distributable by him and me. RNG abused on an Emulator. Self-Destruct via Mimic Glitch, but is legal on this 3rd Generation Mewtwo.

Hi pokeguy ^^ it's a lot of time that i don't trade but with VGC i would to want open again my market :) meantime could i offer u any credits? i love these pokemon: Xerneas modest hp fire OT aurora, shiny mewtwo jolly OT julia, suicune bold hp electric and modest yveltal OT Love ^^
Sorry, nothing I needed but come back when the new games come out; or maybe reset one of the new Mystery Gift monsters from the wants list and try again. :P
i was actually at work and just hopped on during my lunch break. lets move this to vm?
Sure, just message me whenever you can trade I guess.
Ops xD Yes, Zekrom is ev trained in Atk. My mistake xD
Thundurus was obtained ina giveaways here on smogon, but if you are not interested we can trade only for zekrom

Like you probably remember, my Goal is to collect the pokemon that symbolize the 3rd generation games, so I'd like this (the one in the nest ball, please, and if you can teach also the tutor move Counter will be great)

[150] Shiny Mewtwo
OT: Thomas (24307) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 30/31/31/31/31/31
Tutor Moves: Self-destruct, Zen Headbutt, Drain Punch, Energy Ball
Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mewtwo and is only re-distributable by him and me. RNG abused on an Emulator. Self-Destruct via Mimic Glitch, but is legal on this 3rd Generation Mewtwo.
Well, since you want the trophy case Mewtwo, I'll take Thundurus and Zekrom for it, if that's okay with you. I'll also need 3 copies of Mewtwo back if you don't mind. I'll give you something cool as a bonus since your Goal is to collect the monsters from 3rd Gen games. Let me know when you can trade.

EDIT: Also, I can't teach it Counter. Sorry.
EDIT 2: Well, I waited 20 minutes, but now it's 2:15 am and I have to go to bed. Good Night, catch you next time.

Last edited:
Well, since you want the trophy case Mewtwo, I'll take Thundurus and Zekrom for it, if that's okay with you. I'll also need 3 copies of Mewtwo back if you don't mind. I'll give you something cool as a bonus since your Goal is to collect the monsters from 3rd Gen games. Let me know when you can trade.

EDIT: Also, I can't teach it Counter. Sorry.
EDIT 2: Well, I waited 20 minutes, but now it's 2:15 am and I have to go to bed. Good Night, catch you next time.
Hi! Ok, Zekrom and Thundurus for Mewtwo is fine, and I accept with happy you bonus, so thanks a lot :) No problem for Counter, and ok for the cloning service of Mewtwo.

Sorry, but I thought that you wasne's online: I'll be online nearly 10 and 21 hours from now, otherwise, We'll trade as soon as possible, but if you can show when you are on line there will be better for me. Thanks and Good night

Didn't stop the check your thread, but I believe you PM'd me about an egg that hatches shiny on one of my profiles. I'd love to get rights to another nicknameable monster, so let me know about that and I'll check your thread at the same time. (It's late here).

Did you still need this Heatran? If so, I'm sure we can work something out. Will be checking threads tomorrow.

No one has traded me a Naive Shiny Snorunt and I am still interested.

Sorry, I can't clone myself, still haven't purchased powersaves.

Awesome. Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you, I get kind of caught up in these reset projects. Let me know when you can trade.

Speaking of reset projects, after many months of long nights resetting, I managed to catch this a few minutes ago:

[380] Latias
OT: Pokéguy (56512) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/17-19/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock :
: 1
Note: This was soft reset by myself on Omega Ruby with a Legit Eon Ticket. Trophy Case.

/Updates. Happy New Year Smogon! I can't wait to check all the new monsters people have reset this year!
It's okay. I can trade right now. :)

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good day kind sir,

I'm genuinely interested in the following Pokémon:
[151]
ミュウ
OT: Thom (00655) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/31/31/01/31/31
Tutor Moves : Soft-Boiled, Defog, Will-O-Wisp, Knock Off
Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mew and is only re-distributable by him and me. RNG abused on an Emulator. Comes with original Japanese name ミュウ, or Nicknamed "Mew" on request.

I'd like to request the Mew nickname, please.

Feel free to check my thread and see if you can find anything that you like.
I'm a flexible person and willing to negotiate.
The link to my thread is in my description.

Thank you in advance for reading.

Last edited:
Hi! Ok, Zekrom and Thundurus for Mewtwo is fine, and I accept with happy you bonus, so thanks a lot :) No problem for Counter, and ok for the cloning service of Mewtwo.

Sorry, but I thought that you wasne's online: I'll be online nearly 10 and 21 hours from now, otherwise, We'll trade as soon as possible, but if you can show when you are on line there will be better for me. Thanks and Good night
I should be available tonight or maybe Wednesday if I don't get called for work.
It's okay. I can trade right now. :)
Cool, can't wait for my Snorunt. I should be available tonight and hopefully Wednesday if I don't get called for work.
Good day kind sir,

I'm genuinely interested in the following Pokémon:
[151]
ミュウ
OT: Thom (00655) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Synchronize
IVs: 31/31/31/01/31/31
Tutor Moves : Soft-Boiled, Defog, Will-O-Wisp, Knock Off
Note: This is Thomaz's amazing Shiny Mew and is only re-distributable by him and me. RNG abused on an Emulator. Comes with original Japanese name ミュウ, or Nicknamed "Mew" on request.

I'd like to request the Mew nickname, please.

Feel free to check my thread and see if you can find anything that you like.
I'm a flexible person and willing to negotiate.
The link to my thread is in my description.

Thank you in advance for reading.
Best greetings.
Thanks for the offer but there was nothing I needed.

I should be available tonight or maybe Wednesday if I don't get called for work.

Cool, can't wait for my Snorunt. I should be available tonight and hopefully Wednesday if I don't get called for work.

Thanks for the offer but there was nothing I needed.
I'm ready to trade right now. If you're still available.

Hello, i just saw your list but i am not sure to understand, you can clone some pokemons you are offreing to trade right, but in return you want us to give you something you dont have yet, right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)