New and 'creative' moveset/EV spread thread Mk. 5

Infernape runs 192 speed and a +speed nature; I imagine that there is good reason for this
Infernape normally runs that to outspeed all positive base 100's in order to use HP ice on things like Salamence

@ Fire Wolf, is there any notable KO's that your EV spread achieves? otherwise i really don't see how it's more effective than the traditional MixApe

I've tried out the infernape, and it owns many of its common counters. Just try it to see for yourself. The only problem with it is the fast EQ user or anything faster with a physical SE attack that hasn't been burned. Oh, and of course hax...

I'm using this EV spread for even defenses in conjunction with Pressure stall Aerodactyl, and Tyranitar (which hurts its overall usefulness with SS, but w/e, aero needs it). It works pretty well.

Infernape (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 162 HP/168 Def/12 Spd/168 SDef
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Will-o-wisp
- Calm Mind
- Taunt
- Slack Off
---

Bulky waters and Latias are Infernapes common counters. Thunderpunch won't OHKO any of those bulky waters, and it still isn't touching Latias. It also fails to outspeed Gliscor, which is easily dispatched by the old set, positive base 90's and any base 100. Meaning it's much easier to revenge.

Really all i see it doing is baiting Gyarados.

EDIT: @ Metagross: this was aimed at Fire Wolf's set, which i thought you were responding to, you edited in your set afterwards.

lol, sorry for the confusion. Anyway, I'd really like someone else to try out this infernape, as it really does well for quick stall. At most, it can get 3 kills per game, probably more (assuming you don't get hit by a crit).

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lol, sorry for the confusion. Anyway, I'd really like someone else to try out this infernape, as it really does well for quick stall. At most, it can get 3 kills per game, probably more (assuming you don't get hit by a crit).
- Will-o-wisp
- Calm Mind
- Taunt
- Slack Off
---
But what is it killing things with? Burn damage? I really can't see this working, a larger explanation would be nice.

Yes, burn damage, sanstorm, entry hazards and the like, just like the mewtwo in the analysis. It's slow, but it works, and really weakens things for a sweep. It also forces a lot of switches.

There has been a 'Bulky' Infernape posted in almost every single 'Creative' moveset thread to date.

In my opinion, it will only work against physical walls trying to switch in. Something like Starmie, or Latias switching into that Infernape spells trouble. Even if he uses Calm Mind on the switch, he can't stay in and let Latias setup, or Starmie start firing off STAB Water attacks. Assuming the player figures out you don't have a single attack, you will have to be wary of faster Taunters.

Pure special Tyranitar is in the analysis in a choice spec set but it can work without one just as well if not better. Can surprice people and get some kills.

Items are Either choice scarf or expert belt.

Tyranitar (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 54HP/204 Spd/252 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse/Hp grass/Earth Power
- Fire Blast
---

It loses choice specs , but it can instead attempt to hit most everything it faces super effective with an expert belt boost.

At 209 speed it outspeeds all base 85 speed pokemon who have not invested in their speed , and most if not every pokemon used for stall. (Swampert ,Hypowdon ,Foretress, Suicune with no speed invested , Skarmory with less than 136 speed evs, most vaporeons , Rotom with no speed Evs)

It suceeds especially if A) you have scouted the opposition. B) You can outspeed most of the opposition's pokemon that will switch on you. It can surprice your opponent who did not expect Tyranintar to carry those moves and get you some kills with it's good coverage.

Why Fire Blast instead of Flamethrower ? Well it's a personal preference but i prefer Fire blast almost always. (+25 more power for -15 accuracy.)

Dark pulse has stab and can hit ghosts and psychics , Earth power is for Heatran or Infernape , while Hp Grass is for Swampert. I run Dark Pulse but it's up to you to run a different move if your team has Heatran-Infernape(but in the case that the second appears you would rather to switch i guess) or Swampert problems.

An other set is this one :

Tyranitar (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 6 HP/252 Spd/252 SAtk
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast/earth power/Hp Grass
---

with 364 speed it outspeeds with a choice scarf all base 115 speed + speed nature pokemon (and everything with less than that) , most importanly , Gengar (base 110) and Azelf and it can hit with reliable special stab at them or with a super effective move.

I've tried out the infernape, and it owns many of its common counters. Just try it to see for yourself. The only problem with it is the fast EQ user or anything faster with a physical SE attack that hasn't been burned. Oh, and of course hax...

I'm using this EV spread for even defenses in conjunction with Pressure stall Aerodactyl, and Tyranitar (which hurts its overall usefulness with SS, but w/e, aero needs it). It works pretty well.

- Will-o-wisp
- Calm Mind
- Taunt
- Slack Off
---
I just don't think that ape has the defenses and lack of weaknesses to pull off a set like this without dying quickly

Pokemon Name: Tyranitar
Moveset Name: TyraniTANK
Move 1: Roar
Move 2: Crunch / Payback
Move 3: Fire Blast / Fire Punch
Move 4: Rest
Item: Leftovers
Nature(s): Sassy, Careful
EVs: 252 HP / 94 Defense / 140 Sp. Defence / 24 Speed

What I have here is the next great special wall. I have been using this for months, and is nothing but effective. It's stats at level 100: 404 HP, 279 Def, 298 Sp Def (447 in Sandstorm), 147 Speed, if you choose to use Sassy. I choose to use Sassy over Careful, because with Sassy you can use Fire Blast effectively to hit Skarmory and Forretress for more damage over Fire Punch.

0 SpA Fire Blast vs. 252 HP 0 Sp. Def Skarmory - 66.5% - 78.4%
0 SpA Fire Blast vs. 252 HP 0 Sp. Def Forretress - 141.2% - 167.2% (OHKO every time)

With a Sassy nature, 24 speed evs are needed to outspeed the standard Blissey, which stands no chance against this TyraniTANK. Blissey can't dent this Tyranitar with anything except Seismic Toss or Toxic. When Blissey uses those moves to rack up damage, Rest is there to restore any lost HP. It is wise to pair this Tyranitar up with a Heal Bell or Aromatherapy user. If you choose to leave the 24 Speed evs out, then Payback is the better option for this Tyranitar, but Crunch's defence drops are most welcome.

With Crunch, TyraniTANK becomes the ultimate Latias wall. It can take ANY of Latias's unboosted hits easily, as even Surf will do pitiful amounts of damage. This Tyranitar has no problems switching into a Latias and hitting back with a Super effective Crunch, which also does loads of damage to Celebi.

Timid 252 SpA Surf vs. TyraniTANK - 24.3% - 28.7%
Timid 252 SpA Draco Meteor vs. TyraniTANK - 26.73% - 31.44%

Roar, the icing on the cake. Roar makes this set all the more effective. It can Roar out all types of Special Sweepers, walls and so forth, because he can take a hit. With Stealth Rock support, this Tyranitar is a living hell for the opponent.

It does lack resistances, but has that important resistance to bullet punch and U-turn. I found this Infernape able to set up on Vaporeon without Screen support taking a little less than 50% from Surf after the first CM. That's pretty good if you ask me. The only hindrance was the Sandstorm keeping leftovers from activating. It did beat the Vaporeon, though, as it had to wish, and on that turn I CMed again and it began to struggle. I used this Infernape by a DS latias (to attract pursuits and stuff). Gyarados found itself coming in on Infernape just to get burned and did a mere 19% with Waterfall under Reflect and burned. It couldn't DD either due to Taunt. I was surprised myself. It can work, but it needs some support, and lots of luck (with so many turns your bound to get hit by a crit...).

Edit: This was made before?

It does lack resistances, but has that important resistance to bullet punch and U-turn. I found this Infernape able to set up on Vaporeon without Screen support taking a little less than 50% from Surf after the first CM. That's pretty good if you ask me. The only hindrance was the Sandstorm keeping leftovers from activating. It did beat the Vaporeon, though, as it had to wish, and on that turn I CMed again and it began to struggle. I used this Infernape by a DS latias (to attract pursuits and stuff). Gyarados found itself coming in on Infernape just to get burned and did a mere 19% with Waterfall under Reflect and burned. It couldn't DD either due to Taunt. I was surprised myself. It can work, but it needs some support, and lots of luck (with so many turns your bound to get hit by a crit...).

Edit: This was made before?
Able to "set up"? I don't see how it's setting up, any Eatrnquake will take it out, Swampert, Gliscor, and Gliscor out speeds anyway. Frankly, this set can only work on teams that aren't very well made.

"How about we ditch the scarf and make things a bit more fun?"

Hi its YoungMoney here, a new member of the community. As you can see this thread is focused on my favorite pokemon Jirachi. The reason I am posting this thread is the inform you other smogoners about a Jirachi Lead set that I have put together as an alternate to the Scarfset listed on Smogon.com.

Why did I want a new Jirachi lead?: The current Lead looks like this.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 80 HP/252 Atk/176 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Trick
- U-turn

I have been using this Jirachi lead for a very long time but then problems started to occur. The first one being that it was insanely predictable to the point where I just couldnt use it anymore. "lol alot of pokemon in the metagame are predictable..." I get this responds alot but the thing is Scarfrachi can be taken advantage of quit easily. Look:

XxYoungMoneyxX sent out Jirachi (lvl 100 Jirachi).
mushtool sent out Azza (lvl 100 Azelf).
XxYoungMoneyxX: HAHA
XxYoungMoneyxX: I WILL KILL YOUR AZELF
XxYoungMoneyxX: RIP
mushtool switched in Magnezone (lvl 100 Magnezone).
Jirachi used Iron Head.
It's not very effective...
A critical hit!
Magnezone lost 17% of its health.
Magnezone's leftovers restored its health a little!
Magnezone restored 6% of its health.
---
XxYoungMoneyxX: fml...
XxYoungMoneyxX has left the room.
mushtool wins!

Yes, this has happened to all of as at one point. And dont pretend it didnt! The thing is, when you see your opponent pull out a Jirachi lead you can almost instantly determine what set he is using and take full advantage. The main objective of this Jirachi is too cripple the opposing lead with trick and proceed to set up rocks. But really, we have all seen this set plently of times and we all know the small effort that needs to be put in to turn the tables around. Its actually quite easy. Any battler can say "Ok, that Jirachi is going to Ironhead my Aerolead for sure. I will switch in my Magnezone." or "Jirachi will want to trick his scarf onto my Swampert so lets switch in ScarfTran." The predictability of the Scarfed Jirachi Lead is in my opinion the reason is has dropped in ussage.

After looking at Jirachi for a bit, I noticed his giant movepool, well distributed base stats and those 3 streamers hanging down from his head. And then I thought to myself, is there a better way to execute Jirachi as a lead? I then decided I would try and put together my own original Jirachi lead and see how that would work out. Cracked my knuckles and this is what I came up with:
Jirachi @ Occa Berry

Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 80 HP/252 Atk/176 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Fire Punch/HPGround
"Did I really need that scarf? I mean look at me, I got 2 hanging out from my bum."

At a glance you may not see much of a diffrence from the current set, but this set plays the game totally diffrent. Right now the 2 most switched in pokemon to Leadrachi is Heatran and Magnezone.2 which would put you in a really bad spot, or worse in a check mate position. This set allows Jirachi to fair well againts both in battle. But first let me tell you, the main attribute of this set is the element of surprise. Which will play a big role when using this set. Ironhead is here for obvious reasons and so is stealthrocks. Thunderwave may seem gimmicky on a lead pokemon but is actually the key part of this set and is extreamly important. Firepunch is to commbat Lucario leads and to hit incomming Magnezones who want to trap you. Since most people will automatically assume you are holding a scarf, many things on this set will be unexpected. Like the Occa berry. The objective of the current Jirachi lead is the cripple with Trick. While this Jirachi will cripple with Thunderwave. The idea of this set is simple. The bulkier slower leads such as Swampert will fear being tricked so will most likely switch out. A reason why Stealthrocks should be set up first turn. As they switch in there Magnezone or Heatran, they will suspect a switch and may both use this turn to set up substitute. This is where you hit them hard. Theres two (common) ways Heatran will respond in this situation. Heatran will think you are scarfed and set up a sub, or will just Fireblast away. Jirachi being faster can now cripple the Heatran by surprise for the rest of the game with Thunderwave before it gets the sub up. Or even worse for heatran it can be Scarfed and end up getting paralyzed. Fireblast from + Speed Nature Heatran will deal 45.15% - 53.46% to Jirachi.Now for when Magnezone comes in, it is also suggested to T-wave before anything. Firepunch is an easy 2hko (Provided that you get one flinch from Ironhead which sis 85% with fullypara). The 2HKO is only on scarfed vairants but the bulky zones will want to sub up before they attack, which is already 25% HP gone. HPGround is also a good option to 2HKO all Heatrans (Including Shucca) and to hit Zone harder than Firepunch.

But of coarse I had to do some testing with this Jirachi so I booted up Shoddy and made some observations. Here is how this Jirachi handles some of the common leads used in the current metagame.

Thunderwave on the SR or Fireblast and Proceed with Ironhead. Some Azelf may carry Taunt but dont worry this means that dont pack Fireblast. Go for the 2hko.
Depends on the opponent if they think they can get through flinch with 40% but the chance is good you will kill the Roserade before he can put you to sleep. This can also be a good Heatran/Zone bait since they will assume scarf.
lol
This is tricky, you can stay in if you are despreate to paralyze Infernape but it ussually isnt worth lossing the occa at this point. Switch to Latias I know you have one!
He wont bother tryna attack, instead he will either Taunt ot set up rocks so always Ironhead first then set up rocks when he is gone.
This guy is on the same boat as Roserade. You will have a good chance of getting the flinch off but you are still making a risk as Mamo has the potential to OHKO you back. But note that there first priority will most likely be rocks.

Pokemon like Swampert, Hippowdon, Brongzone and Fortress may suspect a scarf and flee first turn fearing trick. So theres your chance of setting up rocks. If I missed any leads that is worth putting up there, please let me know.

"Please note that 2 Problematic leads that Jirachi will face are Metagross leads and Heatran Leads. But dont worry, I can easily dispatch both! Muahahahaha!"

Ok so like I said before the key element in this set is surprise. The reason I think this Jirachi has been so sucsessful for me is due to the amount of Jirachi leads that carry scarfs (All of them!). So there it is guys, let me know what you think. Would you ever consider this lead in one of your teams?

Important! This thread is not suppose to be the "I thought of it first! I want credit!" type of thread. Its merely just an idea and I want your thoughts of if you believe this could be a potential lead in the metagame. Thats all and thanks for reading :)

**ugh sorry if I made any major smelling errors, as always I made this post well past midnight**

Able to "set up"? I don't see how it's setting up, any Eatrnquake will take it out, Swampert, Gliscor, and Gliscor out speeds anyway. Frankly, this set can only work on teams that aren't very well made.
You obviously don't know what you're talking about...Will-o-wisp halves attack and it can survive their EQs healing when needed. That scenario occurred under reflect, and what Gyarados would EQ when it has a stronger STAB Waterfall? The BulkyDDdos (assuming it was tauntdos) did 19% damage when burned with Waterfall, unable to set up or heal. Without Reflect, it would do near 40% damage, still enough to set up on as I outspeed it and slack off as it 3KOs.

for the jirachi, if heatran and magnezone are switching in, can't HP Ground be slashed in somewhere ? I mean it could hit Metagross and Empoleon as well =D

Twave lead jirachi isn't that uncommon to me. You get completely walled by lead swamperts, but what's new. The problem I find with that set is it's still difficult for jirachi to win against magetzone with fire punch. A jolly max attack jirachi only does 43.26% - 51.06% against 4 hp/0 def magnezone, almost never 2HKOing. U-turn lets you escape. Iron head does pathetic damage, so if you get 2 low rolls on fire punch or meet a more defensive magnezone jirachi is done.

for the jirachi, if heatran and magnezone are switching in, can't HP Ground be slashed in somewhere ? I mean it could hit Metagross and Empoleon as well =D
I guess you are right, ill swap Firepunch with HPGround

Twave lead jirachi isn't that uncommon to me. You get completely walled by lead swamperts, but what's new. The problem I find with that set is it's still difficult for jirachi to win against magetzone with fire punch. A jolly max attack jirachi only does 43.26% - 51.06% against 4 hp/0 def magnezone, almost never 2HKOing. U-turn lets you escape. Iron head does pathetic damage, so if you get 2 low rolls on fire punch or meet a more defensive magnezone jirachi is done.
One Ironhead does about 6-7% on the magnezone so aslong as you ge tthe flinch off its dead

snorlax @ leftovers
brave/adamant
thick fat
252 hp/ 252 atk/ 4 def
eq
body slam
rest
belly drum

Hey!! Look a noob made a gimmick set!! Let's laugh!! LOLOLOLOL(and hours of lol later).

This actually is a set i made by myself for a small reason, i didnt know smogon offered some basics sets, but thats not important, because, he was part of my first competitive team, he was the best of the team, even tough the team recor was: 1 wins out 3 games, by himself i managed to sweep teams very easily, i did a couple of 5-0 with him after my lead was down.

well this is how he usually worked, come in on someone weak to him, belly drum, and if i really needed, just rest, if not well, just make the oponent lose.
he might look bad, but hes incredible, why dont you try it out?

snorlax @ leftovers
brave/adamant
thick fat
252 hp/ 252 atk/ 4 def
eq
body slam
rest
belly drum

Hey!! Look a noob made a gimmick set!! Let's laugh!! LOLOLOLOL(and hours of lol later).

This actually is a set i made by myself for a small reason, i didnt know smogon offered some basics sets, but thats not important, because, he was part of my first competitive team, he was the best of the team, even tough the team recor was: 1 wins out 3 games, by himself i managed to sweep teams very easily, i did a couple of 5-0 with him after my lead was down.

well this is how he usually worked, come in on someone weak to him, belly drum, and if i really needed, just rest, if not well, just make the oponent lose.
he might look bad, but hes incredible, why dont you try it out?
First change I would make, use Chesto Berry over Leftovers. This means you can Belly Drum, Rest, then start sweeping. This only really works if all your oppnents Fighting Types are dead though.

I'd use Fire Punch on that Snorlax so you can hit Skarmory, Bronzong, Gengar, and Rotom. You won't be able to hit Tyranitar or Heatran but I think Tyranitar will be able to hit you too hard and Heatran will probably just use Explosion.

Edit: Seconding Chesto Berry and Return.

I have some creative movesets.

I realize that i had posted this on the wrong thread, so I am posting it here, in the correct one. Thanks for telling me it was in the wrong part.

Anyways...

I have some new pokémon strategies for you guys to rate, and tell whether you think they will work on wi-fi or not. I HAVE tested these, and they seem to work well.

Smeargle (anti-lead, also works as lead) @ focus sash
Own Tempo
Nature: Jolly
EV: 252 att, 252 spe, 6 hp
~Imprison
~Stealth Rock
~Taunt
~Explosion

This set works as an anti-lead and a lead. Imprison on a slower lead like tyranitar, metagross, or swampert, so that they can't use stealth rock, taunt, or explosion. If you think they have other moves you don't want them to use, then use taunt. Try to set up your own layer of stealth rocks and then explode (this is why the attack EV's are put in.)

Arcanine (physical wall) @ leftovers
Intimidate
Nature: Impish
EV: 252 def, 252 hp, 6 att
~Will-o-wisp
~Charm
~Morning Sun
~Extremespeed/fire fang

This set may look a little onorthodox, but it is extremely effective. After an intimidate and a will-o-wisp, max attack adamant tyranitar's stone edge (whom Arcanine outspeeds) won't even do half. Heart Gold/Soul Silver brought us Morning Sun, so it can heal itself (sunny day support really helps here). Extremespeed can be used as a sort of revenge killer, while fire fang uses STAB. Charm lowers their attack even more, forcing a lot of switches, which can rack up a lot of entry hazard damage.

Loppuny (physical sweeper) @ Liechi berry
Cute Charm
Nature: Jolly
EV: 252 att, 252 Spe, 6 def
~Endure
~Flail
~Quick Attack/Ice Punch
~Low Kick

This set tries to ignore lopunny's support and baton pass abilities and throw the opponent off guard. For instance, an opponent may have an Aggron out, expecting a switcheroo or an agility. Imagine their suprise when you OHKO them with low kick. They then send in a sweeper to deal with it. You use endure, activating your leichi berry, and flail them to death. Quick attack is used if you think the opponent has a priority move, while ice punch deals with those OU dragons and such.

So, tell me what you think :P

Pokemon Name: Tyranitar
Moveset Name: TyraniTANK
Move 1: Roar
Move 2: Crunch / Payback
Move 3: Fire Blast / Fire Punch
Move 4: Rest
Item: Leftovers
Nature(s): Sassy, Careful
EVs: 252 HP / 94 Defense / 140 Sp. Defence / 24 Speed

What I have here is the next great special wall. I have been using this for months, and is nothing but effective. It's stats at level 100: 404 HP, 279 Def, 298 Sp Def (447 in Sandstorm), 147 Speed, if you choose to use Sassy. I choose to use Sassy over Careful, because with Sassy you can use Fire Blast effectively to hit Skarmory and Forretress for more damage over Fire Punch.

0 SpA Fire Blast vs. 252 HP 0 Sp. Def Skarmory - 66.5% - 78.4%
0 SpA Fire Blast vs. 252 HP 0 Sp. Def Forretress - 141.2% - 167.2% (OHKO every time)

With a Sassy nature, 24 speed evs are needed to outspeed the standard Blissey, which stands no chance against this TyraniTANK. Blissey can't dent this Tyranitar with anything except Seismic Toss or Toxic. When Blissey uses those moves to rack up damage, Rest is there to restore any lost HP. It is wise to pair this Tyranitar up with a Heal Bell or Aromatherapy user. If you choose to leave the 24 Speed evs out, then Payback is the better option for this Tyranitar, but Crunch's defence drops are most welcome.

With Crunch, TyraniTANK becomes the ultimate Latias wall. It can take ANY of Latias's unboosted hits easily, as even Surf will do pitiful amounts of damage. This Tyranitar has no problems switching into a Latias and hitting back with a Super effective Crunch, which also does loads of damage to Celebi.

Timid 252 SpA Surf vs. TyraniTANK - 24.3% - 28.7%
Timid 252 SpA Draco Meteor vs. TyraniTANK - 26.73% - 31.44%

Roar, the icing on the cake. Roar makes this set all the more effective. It can Roar out all types of Special Sweepers, walls and so forth, because he can take a hit. With Stealth Rock support, this Tyranitar is a living hell for the opponent.

bosskrow,why dont you try using pursuit instead of crunch? in this way latias will be traped against a enemy she can barely damage at all,with crunch she can just switch to a random counter

Here's a tweaked version of a Machamp spread user Plus came up with.

Machamp @ Leftovers
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SpA)
No Guard
252 HP / 40 Atk / 72 Def / 144 Spe
-Dynamicpunch
-Payback
-Rest
-Sleep Talk

252 HP and and 72 Def guarantee that Machamp will never be 2HKOed by Choice Band Tyranitar Stone Edge, even with Stealth Rock and Sandstorm in play. 144 Spe outruns slower base 70's (20 Spe EVs or less) such as Metagross and Skarmory, so you can Dynamicpunch them for Confuse hax before they can attack. 40 Atk and Adamant still reaches a pretty good 336 Attack.

On the Lucario Analysis, there used to exist a Choice Scarf variant. I'm suggesting a new Choice Scarf Lucario

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=43094

Lucario @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 40 Attack, 228 Speed, 240 Sp. Attack
Naive Nature
Ability: Inner Focus
Aura Sphere
Hidden Power [Ice]
Stone Edge
Me First/Shadow Ball

The given EVs allow lucario to outspeed and OHKO all Gliscor and all unboosted Salamence (except specially bulky) and Flygon 100% of the time using HP Ice with Stealth Rock in play. Specially bulky Salamence might survive with 1 HP left. +1 Speed +Nature Salamence and Flygon will outspeed, unfortunately.

Aura Sphere provides reliable STAB, and a way to defeat other Lucario

Stone Edge helps to defeat Flying types whose defense is weaker than their special defense. It 2KOs specially defensive Zapdos with SR in play (assuming Stone Edge hits both times).

The choice of Shadow Ball provides a near-standard set, and provides perfect type coverage.

This set brings out the power of Me First, an attack that will allow Lucario to devastate a Salamence or a Flygon locked into Outrage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)