New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Hey guys, requesting name change to eko, since everyone who knows me just call me eko on discord, and my username in general is eko too, so if u can change it to simply eko it would be perfect !!

eko is taken already, sorry - kala

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, so I think I'm gunna change this to CashKP. I used to go by YKP and I go by Cash on PS and have for 7 years now. I planned on getting badged at some point to get the name Cash since it's been inactive for so long but I havent yet and at this point I dont know when I will.

Since I'm back to playing more tours these days its easier to go by CashKP for tagging on here. Thanks

done - kala

Dharma

hello, my name is mr. fear
is an Artist
requesting a name change to Dharma please, that's the actual spelling of the word that my name was meant to be but for some reason I thought two "a"s sounded better and it seems stupid now. I know I'm out of name changes but I was hoping this wouldn't be too much of a problem since it's just the removal of a letter, and I apologize if it is otherwise.

done - kala

Annika

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Hi, I'm requesting to change my name to Annika because that is how I am known on Pokemon Showdown! and Discord, and I have not gone by LarTech for at least a year. (it's also my name in real life if that's relevant) In my opinion, it's just confusing for me to go by such an unrelated name.

Thanks a bunch!

Eien :done
It's been a month and a few days since the name change went through; could I please get my profile unlocked?
Thanks!

done - kala

I'm requesting my name to be changed to KennyJ. It's my main on Showdown and what I go by on Discord.

done - kala

Dflo

SM lover
is a Tiering Contributor
Requesting a name change to "Dflo", everyone calls me like that and I don't like my current username anymore

done - kala

Requesting my name change to Forsendi, thats my nick on cord now, and i want to be recognized as it, also my showdown acc got this name too

done - kala

papiloco

Plot Armor
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi, i would like to change My username to papiloco because it's My original username no showdown and i created this account 6 years ago and started using it seriously for tours this year so i would like to ve recognized as My original username

done - kala

Hello,

I erroneously made a second account five years ago under the name ‘dopog’. I am sorry for breaking site rules.

That account only has 1 post, and I would appreciate (if it is possible) if it could be deleted and this account could take the name ‘dopog’. It’s a much cleaner name I feel good about it and some people know me by it so I would like to use that going forward.

Happy to provide proof of ownership of the other account.

Thank you for your time.

done - kala

Reactions: pqs
requesting Anime Sans be changed to anime sans
I have been told that capitalization changes don't count as a namechange and i think this looks better stylistically.

done - kala

Requesting a change to Bigw55. I Haven’t used this account in like 6 years and i wanted to have the same name on here as i do on showdown. Thanks in advance

done - kala

lax

Former Pro & Content Creator for @USWEST
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL and WCoP Champion
requesting a name change to Gunner Rohan

I feel like this name really resonates with me... I like fps games (hence Gunner) and when I went to high school, I knew 4 different Rohans (hence Rohan)

as far as I can tell, nobody has this username and I am a badge holder so I will be unlocking this PS name soon, thanks in advance

no, known user identity - kala

kingrion > OUTM
(all caps)

what i go by on discord and ps, plus my smogtours voiced user has to be my alt and that pains me

doesn't meet the 100 posts requirement - kala

Trying to get back into competitive Pokemon, so I have returned from the dead.

Can I go back to my old name of "Swamp-Rocket"? I liked that one more. It was changed in 2014 (?) so I'm past the three month requirement.

done - kala

Requesting a name change from PoliLoco to SingleThunder

Reason: Another user has the name papiloco and we both play DOU and applied to DPL. It has been confusing for others to tell our names apart, and I want my Smogon name to match my Discord name. No one else seems to have the name SingleThunder either so :swole:

done - kala

• Sad
Reactions: pqs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)