New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annika

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Hi, I'm requesting to change my name to Annika because that is how I am known on Pokemon Showdown! and Discord, and I have not gone by LarTech for at least a year. (it's also my name in real life if that's relevant) In my opinion, it's just confusing for me to go by such an unrelated name.

Thanks a bunch!

Eien :done
It's been a month and a few days since the name change went through; could I please get my profile unlocked?
Thanks!

done - kala

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm requesting my name to be changed to KennyJ. It's my main on Showdown and what I go by on Discord.

done - kala

Dflo

SM lover
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a name change to "Dflo", everyone calls me like that and I don't like my current username anymore

done - kala

Requesting my name change to Forsendi, thats my nick on cord now, and i want to be recognized as it, also my showdown acc got this name too

done - kala

papiloco

True Warrior
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi, i would like to change My username to papiloco because it's My original username no showdown and i created this account 6 years ago and started using it seriously for tours this year so i would like to ve recognized as My original username

done - kala

Hello,

I erroneously made a second account five years ago under the name ‘dopog’. I am sorry for breaking site rules.

That account only has 1 post, and I would appreciate (if it is possible) if it could be deleted and this account could take the name ‘dopog’. It’s a much cleaner name I feel good about it and some people know me by it so I would like to use that going forward.

Happy to provide proof of ownership of the other account.

Thank you for your time.

done - kala

Reactions: pqs
requesting Anime Sans be changed to anime sans
I have been told that capitalization changes don't count as a namechange and i think this looks better stylistically.

done - kala

Requesting a change to Bigw55. I Haven’t used this account in like 6 years and i wanted to have the same name on here as i do on showdown. Thanks in advance

done - kala

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
requesting a name change to Gunner Rohan

I feel like this name really resonates with me... I like fps games (hence Gunner) and when I went to high school, I knew 4 different Rohans (hence Rohan)

as far as I can tell, nobody has this username and I am a badge holder so I will be unlocking this PS name soon, thanks in advance

no, known user identity - kala

kunchi

Banned deucer.
kingrion > OUTM
(all caps)

what i go by on discord and ps, plus my smogtours voiced user has to be my alt and that pains me

doesn't meet the 100 posts requirement - kala

Trying to get back into competitive Pokemon, so I have returned from the dead.

Can I go back to my old name of "Swamp-Rocket"? I liked that one more. It was changed in 2014 (?) so I'm past the three month requirement.

done - kala

Requesting a name change from PoliLoco to SingleThunder

Reason: Another user has the name papiloco and we both play DOU and applied to DPL. It has been confusing for others to tell our names apart, and I want my Smogon name to match my Discord name. No one else seems to have the name SingleThunder either so :swole:

done - kala

• Sad
Reactions: pqs
Requesting a name change from Dandy Highwayman to taide

Reason: I basically go by taide everywhere now, and to make things more clear of who I am in tournaments i would like to change my smogon name to reflect that. I have 100 posts now

done - kala

If possible I would like to go back to my old nickname definitively which is my main in ps and how I am best known. More than 3 months have passed since the previous one and the truth was not a good idea. "Hacci" I would love to return.

done - kala

Tico

Heart of the Mountain
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Requesting a name change from Tico Meu to Tico 21.

Tico 21 is my nickname on Pokemon Showdown and Tico Meu is a bad joke.

done - kala

Requesting a name change from MirroredFlower to fax machie.

It's both my name on Showdown and the username I use for almost everything.

done - kala

Hello! Requesting a name change to "Kei Kikuno"

I never had the alt in the first place (while I own Kei Kikuno) which always had been kinda a bother for smogtours and I'm not willing to use this name anymore for various personal reasons

(btw, is there any way I'll have to get rid of the "formerly x" ?)

done - kala

Last edited:
Requesting my birthday to be changed to March 14, 2005 as i put it there for 18+ age reasons

done - kala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)