New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squash

UTA Overlord
Hi can I switch to « Squash17 » bc it’s easier to tag, thanks in advance ! And if it’s possible I don’t want to have the « formerly Squash17 ^_^ » title

Eien: can I just give you the name Squash17 instead without the << >>? I don't like to add distracting text. Feel free to PM me your response to this question.

Last edited by a moderator:
New name: Cobruhss

Reason: my name didn't age too well, ended up going with my current one. Its also my username on Discord and showdown.

Eien :done

HiZo

我が為に苦しめ。我が為に狂い泣け。我が為に死ね。
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I am requesting a namechange to Salamanders. I currently go by Salamander on Pokemon Showdown so I was hoping to update the name to something similar. I understand it will be my last namechange

Eien: Done. Remind whoever removes your "formerly Forrce" ct to give you your old ct back: HoeenHero's Speelchekr

I had this account since 2014. I didn't really use it much other than talking with friends, but now I want to start using the forums more other than talking to friends. and I am requesting a name change to Scorbunny. Scorbunny is my current PS name and my current PS name doesn't resonant with me. I understand I had a past name change.

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/BAONG7A

Eien: done

Champion Leon

Banned deucer.
Can I switch to:

“OM!>HBA”

I figured using my real name initials would make my username longer bc sometimes people confuse me with Another user “Other Metagames” as they view my name as a nickname for his.

I think keeping my original username within the new one will help transition it, while still showcase we are not the same person.

Thank you.

Eien: I would strongly prefer if we didn't have !> in your username if you could please? Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss this

I would like to change my name to -Soul- since is my new OT, please and thank you.
I wanted Soul but is taken already...

Eien: hey sorry I prefer not to add distracting characters to usernames. Do you want to choose something else?
OK make it with the dot at the end, Soul.

Eien: I don't add distracting text.

hero

amiwos :J
heya, I'd like to request the username "hero" without the junk I have around it right now. I did a little digging and the actual hero account hasn't been active since 2013 and has only 7 posts. I'd love to get this nickname since I own the hero alt on PS and it's the name I've been using for years now. :J

my edit: thank you! and sorry for bothering you *-*

Last edited:

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
So basically I accidentally committed an infraction by creating a second account and I'm owning up to it and also asking for a name change.

I've had two primary e-mails which I've used on the internet, email 1 and email 2. A very long time ago I made the account I'm on now using email 1. I was never very good at pokemon, and took around a 3 year hiatus from it after creating the account, which means that I forgot that I had created a forum account at all.
Fast forward a while, and by 2019 I've only been using email 2 for most purposes, and I forgot that email 1 existed. So I sign up for a new forum account using email 2 because I'm interested in pokemon again, and then remember that I used to use email 1 quite a lot. So I check email 1, and find out that I did create a forum account (this one) using email 1, which means that I've accidentally created a second account.

When I figured out that I had two accounts, which I know is against the rules, I decided that I should use this older account, so that's why I'm asking you to update my name on this account so that it reflects what I go by now. I'm also here because I want to know what I should do about the second account, because I really don't need it and wouldn't have made it if I remembered this one.

The account I made with my second e-mail is here, so I'm asking if this account could have that one's username (which is Sijih), and if you could deactivate or apply a gibberish name to the other account. No-one knows me on this account, so I don't lose anything by changing my name, and I don't want to have second account, because I don't need one and it breaks Smogon rules.

Sorry about the inconvenience, I genuinely didn't break the rules knowingly. I've posted on the other account to confirm that I'm not just trying to steal someone else's stuff.

Eien: Don't worry about it; innocent mistakes aren't a problem. Did this.

Can I get a name change to "Attidude(WoA)" or Attidude/WoA" , please? No one calls me "Wrath of Alakazam"; everyone just calls me Atti, attidude, attitude(which is mildly annoying, given that the actual spelling of my username is attidude with a "d"), or WoA. Just wanted my Smogon name to reflect what users in PS call you. Ty in advance if yes, and sorry for the trouble if not! ^_^ [I'm Attid(uwu)de on PS; hmu if you want a good chat]

Eien: No. I don't want to have ( ) or / in your name. You can choose Attidude or WoA if you want. Those are available usernames.

I would like revert back to my old name please.
Lednäh -> HPLMS

Eien: done. this is your last name change.

Hi, I'd like to change my name to crucify.
When I made my account I thought someone already had the name, which is why I put lord in front of it, but that is not the case.
Also I have the username crucify on p much everything else online and it is much cleaner so yeah.
Thanks in advance!

Requesting for my account to be unlocked, its been like 3 months and I forgot about it

Hey, a few years ago I got my name changed from Togie to Viridi, but now I'd like it changed to Bice. Not only have I changed my Discord and PS names, I've since grown to dislike my current moniker, namely because A.) it reflects how childish I was when I went by it (on multiple platforms), and B.) being named after a character that looks like a young girl may have, in hindsight, made some people feel uncomfortable.
I'd appreciate one last name change, but I understand if you don't want to alter it again. Thank you for your time.

Eien: done. this is your last name change
Hey it's been almost two months since my request, can I get my profile unlocked please? Thanks

Hey, I'd like to change my name to lootad

Why?
Because I'm not happy with my account name anymore, also I like it more.

Eien: Hi you need 100 posts to get a name change.

Can I get a name change to "Attidude(WoA)" or Attidude/WoA" , please? No one calls me "Wrath of Alakazam"; everyone just calls me Atti, attidude, attitude(which is mildly annoying, given that the actual spelling of my username is attidude with a "d"), or WoA. Just wanted my Smogon name to reflect what users in PS call you. Ty in advance if yes, and sorry for the trouble if not! ^_^ [I'm Attid(uwu)de on PS; hmu if you want a good chat]

Eien: No. I don't want to have ( ) or / in your name. You can choose Attidude or WoA if you want. Those are available usernames.
Okay, then. I'll take edudittA.

Edit: changing my request from Attidude to edudittA, since I leaked my PS Attidude account pwd some time ago.

Hi, requesting for my name to be changed to "Wanony". I realised my current name was perhaps a bit too long and distracting a couple of weeks after registering on smogon. I shortened it to "Wanony" on ps! back then and it matches my discord tag too. Most people know me as Wanony nowadays and I would like for my smogon to finally reflect this as well. I checked and it seemed to be free.

Tldr: Wanonymous1616 -> Wanony
Thanks in advance

oki--tdp
Hey, can I get my profile unlocked please. It's been 4 months and I forgot about it.

• Love
Reactions: pqs
Hey can I have my name changed to badpoochy? I currently have my real name on and would like to have that kept private.

Eien: did this for privacy reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)