New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, requesting for my name to be changed to "Wanony". I realised my current name was perhaps a bit too long and distracting a couple of weeks after registering on smogon. I shortened it to "Wanony" on ps! back then and it matches my discord tag too. Most people know me as Wanony nowadays and I would like for my smogon to finally reflect this as well. I checked and it seemed to be free.

Tldr: Wanonymous1616 -> Wanony
Thanks in advance

oki--tdp
Hey, can I get my profile unlocked please. It's been 4 months and I forgot about it.

Eien: done

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: pqs
Hey can I have my name changed to badpoochy? I currently have my real name on and would like to have that kept private.

Eien: did this for privacy reasons

am aware that i am marginally over the 10 post and 3 year requirement (2 posts), but i thought i would chance my arm. i would like to change my name to 'natural history museum' (all lowercase), as this was the original intent of the name. instead, i fear it comes off as super cringy, cocky boast that i am so good that making history is natural to me or smth, which, as stated, is not the intended meaning at all. would not request a change if the name was just stupid or something, in fact i would appreciate that as a nice memory of my past self, but i feel like this is super cringy and not representative of myself at any stage.

edit: if you guys are in doubt, i feel that the lyrics of this song could really change your mind, thanks: Charlie Puth, James Taylor - Change (feat. James Taylor) :

Eien: sorry, it's a requirement.

Reactions: pqs
Requesting a name change to 6Roggenrolas, I've been using that name on PS! for months and am significantly more fond of it. If for some reason having a number at the beginning of a name here unacceptable I would also be fine with "SixRoggenrolas" but would greatly prefer the former.

Hello, I would like to revert my name back to my previous one 7shoes

I’d like my name to be changed to ZeUnknownPlayer because my current username has my irl name which I don’t want other people to know. Not only that I even spelled my name wrong, which is a tad embarrassing.

Eien: Did due to personal details

Requesting a name change from BackAtYouBro to Taptricity

Kinda just got bored of BAYB. Also it was a reocurring joke that I’m now alienating from myself. Taptricity is a name I’ve currently inhabited on other platforms so it’s one I’d like to now stick to on Smogon.

RSB

Dreaming of a shore bordering another world
is a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
I want to change my name to RustySheriffBadge so it can be the same as the name I use on PS. The name is held by an account I tried to make when I switched names on PS shortly after making this account not knowing I couldn't make an alt. I'm hoping I could swap names with that account.

I'd like to change my account name to "Glop" since it is my identity online and also in the smash community. When I first made this account I had no idea you had to go through all this to change your name, otherwise I would have given it more consideration. I have fewer than 10 posts and my account is more than 3 years old. I envision more activity on here in the future, and would users to find me more easily via the name I am known best by. Thank you!

tier

PUPL Champion
Id like to request my name changed from TieR to tier if possible, merely for asthetic purposes and to be more easily read.
side note does this fall under
Removal of numbers or other distracting text (eg. tennisace0227 -> tennisace) will not count as a name change;
?

Eien: done. doesn't count as a change

Since my last name change request was rejected I'd like to request the name Big Sausage Pizza

I do not wish to be confused with another user especially as I am positive on THE SHEET and he is negative!

Eien: what happened to samsung?

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
Requesting name change to Rosa
The account meets the requirements for inactivity.
Back during my initial name change, I would've gotten either Rosa or Glyx if I could, but I didn't have a badge at the time, nor did I think I'd ever be close to getting one. I also like to believe I've become less shitposty since then, but this can be debated-

I intend on following up with a name change on PS and Discord to keep things synced if I'm granted the change here.

Hi i'd like to request for the name Icemann
I've been called the iceman IRL for years and also online, Iceman with one n is taken so two n's is fine

Hi, i would like to have my name changed and being called "The Hunterr". The name i currently have sounds kind of childish, since i created it when i was 13 years old. On the top of that, all of my friends know me as the hunterr or hunter by now. Besides, my main account on Showdown is the hunterr, so i'd like not to mess up with this difference.
Thanks in advance.

EC

Banned deucer.
requesting name change to EC
because everybody knows me as EC, not EsseCara
and bc my nickname is 12EC (but EC is a ghost acc on showdown)

Eien: ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)