New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

After thinking much about, I've officially decided to request the name change to DreamPrince. I 've been using the name on Pokemon Showdown, Discord, and other social media sites, so its easier to recognize. Leader Wallace is a name I thought up on the fly when I was joining Smogon because I was too impatient to think about it.

Eien: done

Last edited by a moderator:
Changing my birthdate to january 30th 2004, because I was a nub when I made my account

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
I'd like to change my name to MidnightMawile (the uppercases and lowercases exactly how it is). I've had MightyNico for over 5 years or more, but the more and more I had this name, I started to feel very uncomfortable with it, so I eventually opted for MidnightMawile, which makes me feel way better. I hated to have MightyNico because I felt like a superhero, which was annoying. Mawile is my favorite pokemon and I adore night, so it makes sense for me!~

Eien: Done

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
I'd like to change my name to MidnightMawile (the uppercases and lowercases exactly how it is). I've had MightyNico for over 5 years or more, but the more and more I had this name, I started to feel very uncomfortable with it, so I eventually opted for MidnightMawile, which makes me feel way better. I hated to have MightyNico because I felt like a superhero, which was annoying. Mawile is my favorite pokemon and I adore night, so it makes sense for me!~

Eien: Done
Thank you very much!!!!! I love it!

Arsenal

Come on you gunners!
is a Battle Simulator Driver Alumnus
I would like to change my name to Arsenal (By taking over the abandoned existing account) on the Smogon forums. I use the same name on PS! and discord as well

Threw

cohiba
I'd greatly appreciate a name change to Redrix - I acknowledge that I am but a humble *former* badge holder, but because the account is so woefully inactive, I am hoping this can slide. Please inform me if this is not the case and I must select a different name.

I am returning after a multiple year hiatus and wish to have as close to a fresh start as is reasonably possible, so I plan to change my name on both Smogon and PS, pending this change.

Eien: sorry, you need a badge to take a name

change my nickname to washibon, i own the alt on showdown. thanks.
https://prnt.sc/qzk9vx

Eien: I heard this was someone else's name before? Would prefer not to have people taking other people's old names tbh

I'd like to change my name to TheLordDragon. It matches my discord name.

Eien: Hi, you need 100 posts to get a name change

Would like to change my name to King Choco. Made this (inappropriate) username a while back in a rush and when I was a little less mature lol. Main name on PS is King Choco and this name change would streamline everything.

*I know i have less than 100 posts but I recognize my name is inappropriate*

Eien: You need 100.

ausma

the crowd awaits
is a Site Content Manageris an Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Live Chat Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Hello! I've hit the message threshold, and I'd like to ask for a rename to Ausma now that I have hit 100 posts.

Original Post:
Hello, I would like my name to be changed to Ausma. mangarrow, despite it being a name I've used a lot, is inherently an old alias for me. I'd prefer not to be referred to as such and go under ausma, which is a username/alias I've donned for the past 2 years, namely because mangarrow is a name rooted in an old identity from my 2015-2016 era I'm not at all proud of. Not only would this create a more comfortable identity for the person I've become more recently, but it would also be more accurate given how aged mangarrow is as a username for me.

Yes, I have less than 100 posts, but this account is over 3 years old. I'm unsure if the requirement is based in having less than 10 posts and having the 3 year gap or having the 100 posts, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

64 Squares

Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips
is a Tiering Contributor
ok been meaning to do this for a while, as u can probably guess why, oh yea and also cause of that post

Requesting a name change to: 64 Squares

I love chess (id love if anyone hit me up to play) and i have the showdown account for this.

Capture.PNG

Annika

#StopTheShock
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Hi, I'm requesting to change my name to Annika because that is how I am known on Pokemon Showdown! and Discord, and I have not gone by LarTech for at least a year. (it's also my name in real life if that's relevant) In my opinion, it's just confusing for me to go by such an unrelated name.

Thanks a bunch!

Eien :done

requesting name change to brewfasa

been my laddering nick on showdown for a while and feel like I’ve outgrown my old name

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i would like the name doomsday doink to match my birth certificate

i own it on showdown

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
requesting the name: leafeon

thats my discord name and the name i go by on most other platforms now. the dude who has it has not logged in since 2016 and only has 1 post

Eien: you had 2 name changes prior to this one.

Can I have my name changed to Thvrn? I made this account years ago and don't really vibe with the name, plus Thvrn is the name I'm using on Showdown.

Eien :done

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)