New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to change my name to Arsenal (By taking over the abandoned existing account) on the Smogon forums. I use the same name on PS! and discord as well

Eien: done

Last edited by a moderator:

Threw

cohiba
I'd greatly appreciate a name change to Redrix - I acknowledge that I am but a humble *former* badge holder, but because the account is so woefully inactive, I am hoping this can slide. Please inform me if this is not the case and I must select a different name.

I am returning after a multiple year hiatus and wish to have as close to a fresh start as is reasonably possible, so I plan to change my name on both Smogon and PS, pending this change.

Eien: sorry, you need a badge to take a name

GOAO

Banned deucer.
change my nickname to washibon, i own the alt on showdown. thanks.
https://prnt.sc/qzk9vx

Eien: I heard this was someone else's name before? Would prefer not to have people taking other people's old names tbh

I'd like to change my name to TheLordDragon. It matches my discord name.

Eien: Hi, you need 100 posts to get a name change

Would like to change my name to King Choco. Made this (inappropriate) username a while back in a rush and when I was a little less mature lol. Main name on PS is King Choco and this name change would streamline everything.

*I know i have less than 100 posts but I recognize my name is inappropriate*

Eien: You need 100.

ausma

token smogon furry
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
OU Forum Leader
Hello! I've hit the message threshold, and I'd like to ask for a rename to Ausma now that I have hit 100 posts.

Original Post:
Hello, I would like my name to be changed to Ausma. mangarrow, despite it being a name I've used a lot, is inherently an old alias for me. I'd prefer not to be referred to as such and go under ausma, which is a username/alias I've donned for the past 2 years, namely because mangarrow is a name rooted in an old identity from my 2015-2016 era I'm not at all proud of. Not only would this create a more comfortable identity for the person I've become more recently, but it would also be more accurate given how aged mangarrow is as a username for me.

Yes, I have less than 100 posts, but this account is over 3 years old. I'm unsure if the requirement is based in having less than 10 posts and having the 3 year gap or having the 100 posts, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

64 Squares

Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips
is a Tiering Contributor
ok been meaning to do this for a while, as u can probably guess why, oh yea and also cause of that post

Requesting a name change to: 64 Squares

I love chess (id love if anyone hit me up to play) and i have the showdown account for this.

Capture.PNG

Annika

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmer
PS Admin
Hi, I'm requesting to change my name to Annika because that is how I am known on Pokemon Showdown! and Discord, and I have not gone by LarTech for at least a year. (it's also my name in real life if that's relevant) In my opinion, it's just confusing for me to go by such an unrelated name.

Thanks a bunch!

Eien :done

fatty

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
requesting name change to brewfasa

been my laddering nick on showdown for a while and feel like I’ve outgrown my old name

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
requesting the name: leafeon

thats my discord name and the name i go by on most other platforms now. the dude who has it has not logged in since 2016 and only has 1 post

Eien: you had 2 name changes prior to this one.

Can I have my name changed to Thvrn? I made this account years ago and don't really vibe with the name, plus Thvrn is the name I'm using on Showdown.

Eien :done

TC

Banned deucer.
just asking the change on my nickname from "THUNDER CEBRA" to "THUNDERCEBRA" since i hate that space

Eien: done.

Hi, i would like to have my name changed and being called "The Hunterr". The name i currently have sounds kind of childish, since i created it when i was 13 years old. On the top of that, all of my friends know me as the hunterr or hunter by now. Besides, my main account on Showdown is the hunterr, so i'd like not to mess up with this difference.
Thanks in advance.

It has been over a month that mods fulfilled my request of name changing, can you unlock my profile pls?

requesting the name: Fio

Nugget is a great name but it's been 10(!!!) years and I've since started using the name Fio Fiorello for everything except my taxes

Eien: the name Fio is taken sorry

Flex OKLM

Banned deucer.
Hey , i would like to change my name into "Flex"
It's been a long time since I wanted to change my name but I didn't know how to do it, I would finally like to have a real nickname and not my first name.
there is already an account with the name "Flex" but it has been more active since 2013.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/flex.183758/

Eien: I'm not adding a space in front of the name just because it's taken, that's way too confusing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)