New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello requesting a name change to ToxaNex. ToxaNex is my main showdown alt and the alt I use most often for tournament games. So it'll be handy to have my main alt and my smogon name match each other.

done - kala

Last edited by a moderator:

Mavis

Banned deucer.
requesting a change to Mavis, please.

after some recent changes in my life, I'd rather not go by drew anymore in any capacity, and would much prefer Mavis, the name I've gone by for a little while now.

thank you :)

done - kala

Requesting name change to WalrusCove

I've been using that name everywhere else for a long time now and only recently found my way back to smogon

done - kala

berry

what kind
is a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
requesting a name change to berry, I’ve started using this name in other places online and I’m looking to match my smog / ps name to that

Berry has been inactive since 2008 with 0 posts

oki--tdp
requesting an unlock

done - kala

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
I'd like to change my smogon name to Pujolly
I've been using this username on PS for more than a year and got promoted in multiple rooms with that account (% franais, % arcade, + random battles)
There isn't a Pujolly account on smogon, and a name change would make things like tours scheduling much easier.

done - kala

MewtwoHidden --> M2H please

It's been a longstanding nickname of mine, and is what I tend to use on offsite accounts now (ie; Mafia 451, Discord, MafiaUniverse, Youtube). I don't really like being referred to as MewtwoHidden anymore, but the abbreviation M2H is still pleasant to be called by and people that know me as "MewtwoHidden" will also know me as "M2H."

done - kala

I'd like a name change to MalMoonsault.
I'm using this name on Showdown & Discord now, am promoted with this name with + in Plaza and Tours rooms.
There is not a MalMoonsault account registered on Smogon and it would make it much easier for people to know who I am (for scheduling tours etc).

doesn't meet the 100 post requirement - kala

Natan

is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Requesting a name change to Natan since it's my Discord name, most of my friends have been calling me that for a while and it's the way I prefer being called.

oki--tdp

Request to change name to just shrop

Everyone has exclusively referred to me as this for ever so I thought might as well just get rid of the numbers at the end. ty

oki--tdp

Deleted User 325563

Banned deucer.
Hello! I'd like to request a name change to ''iKioi''. I regged the alt on PS! long time ago with the intention of getting the same name here, but I didn't have the 100 required posts to do so. I also go by that name on Discord as well. Thank you for your time!

Gato edit: this dude spammed cong threads to get the 100 posts. I took care of that and the man wasn't trying to be malicious. Just give him the name change lol, he's from 2016

active infraction so can't do this regardless of the PC issue sry
Requesting it again since my infraction is gone, thank you for your time!

oki--tdp

TC

Banned deucer.
asking for a name change from "THUNDERCEBRA" to "TC" cuz i think its just too long for an username

oki--tdp

since eko is already taken, can I get my name changed to ekoi then ?

oki--tdp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)