New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
May i change my name to ShawnW? lost my old username and need a new username so people can recognize me, also been meaning to change my name for a while now

Done - Iyarito

Last edited by a moderator:

Akaru Kokuyo

Discord: Akaruyo
is a Top Tiering Contributor
World Defender
requesting date of birth change. I've been on forums for over 4 years and just realized that I don't have my correct DoB lmfao. Not even close LOL. Correct one is April 16th, 2001

Also,where can I ask/see if I can take a Showdown username? My nick is Akaru Kokuyo but on several forums and people in general just call me Akaru. On showdown, my nick is the same as the forum one, but I was wondering if I could get the Akaru account. I remember there was a place to ask for that, but I can't find it ;__; . If anyone could redirect me there, i would really appreciate it!

Iyarito edit: DoB fixed. To request a name in PS see this post.

hello, is it possible to get back with "During Summer"? I'll consider "no longer here" as a youthful indiscretion

grazie

rejected, too many changes

Railgun

formerly luisin
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
requesting name change to Luisin
since I will start playing with that account and everyone calls me Luisin o,o

done - Iyarito

can I have this account deleted? I've moved on from this site a while ago and don't want this old account sticking around on the internet.

Rejected, PM me if you wanna discuss other options - Iyarito

Deleted User 325563

Banned deucer.
Requesting my profile to get unlocked, it's been a month since my name change. Thank you!

Iyarito edit:
naturally, this is a month after the change was carried out, not a month after you posted your request.
Poke me in five days

Jett

gn gobodachis
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Requesting name change to "Jett". I picked my name like 7 years ago on PS and I've outgrown it by now and want something more relatable to right now as she is my favourite character to play in a game not called Pokemon. The Jett account hasn't be on since 2013 and I'm gonna make this universal across multiple platforms .

Done - Iyarito

Clementine

one for the money, two for the show
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a defending SCL Champion
UUPL Champion
I'd like to change my smogon name to Pujolly
I've been using this username on PS for more than a year and got promoted in multiple rooms with that account (% franais, % arcade, + random battles)
There isn't a Pujolly account on smogon, and a name change would make things like tours scheduling much easier.

done - kala
It's been more than a month, requesting unlock my dear mods

Done - Iyarito

Iyarito

It's an 'i', not 'L'!
is an Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I didnt understand how to change my date of birth
You can't, but you can request it here

you may request birth date and related information to be changed only once;
  • please submit any birth dates in an unambiguous format (e.g. Nov. 12th, 2000, not 11/12/00), we don't know whether your country uses DD/MM/YY or MM/DD/YY;

Requesting name change to LLiama.
All my friends and a few communities calls me for that name.

Done - Iyarito

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Requesting namechange to Fusion Flare
Pokemon Black was me first ever pokemon game that wasnt showdown, so obvi i got some bias with me, and also because Reshiram is a top 10 for me.

Done - Iyarito

Id like to change my name to KindaFreshDoe. I made my smogon acc and then changed my name because i didnt like it anymore. I just signed up for AGPL and want people to recognize me. I know i dont meet requirments but i really need this right now. TY in advance

Rejected

pj

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
can i change my name to pj
have alt called pj11 similar to pj

done - kala

facu

ne me mori facias
I'd like to request the nickname Facu (+3 years inactive & less than 10 posts). This one is an abbreviation for Facundo, my real name. By the way, I use this nickname on Discord, Steam etc and it's the name by which I'm known on the interweeb. I meet all the requirements.

Done - Iyarito
Requesting a profile unlock (it's been a month)

Done - Iyarito

hi, i'd like to change my name to Pira since people on many other sites know me for that name. its also my discord nick and people on PS call me like that, thanks

Done - Iyarito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)