New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello i'd like to change my smogon username to Imp, i'm tired of having people asking me if my name means marijuana, also been made fun of because marjane is a moroccan supermarket chain which is nice but not really. The account hasn't been used since 2014 and while it does have more than 10 posts, they're from 2009 which is quite long ago (hopefully that makes it ok). I've been using the name on discord for a couple of months now and my favourite Pokemon is impidimp! Thank you in advance!!

we don't make exceptions to the 10 posts rule, sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to have my current name changed to Abbey Street, which is my current name on PS, discord and twitter. Talked with Kala via PM and I was given the all-clear to make a request here, as my account’s several years old at this point.

Done - Iyarito

Hello! Is it possible for me to change my smogon username to "quags"? I'm called quagsgone on ps and everyone calls me quags so it would just cause less confusion in tours for example. I also can't find anyone on smogon called quags so hope I'm qualified for a name change. Edit: Apparently there is an account with the name quags, but less than 10 posts

Doesn't meet the requirements to claim a taken name

Kyo

In Limbo
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
National Dex Leader
Requesting a name change to Kyo I always go by the abbreviated version of my name on Discord etc. and the account in question has not been used once since it was created 10+ years ago. I should meet the requirements for a name change (account 3+ years old).

you must be badgeholder to claim a taken name

May i have my username reverted back to Ske? i was able to get my username back :)

Done - Iyarito

requesting to change my name to "yikes!", I made this account more than 7 years ago (geez) and I kinda ignored it but I go by yikes! LITERALLY EVERYWHERE ELSE now, Showdown, Discord, Twitter, YouTube, you name it

no distracting text allowed, otherwise done - kala

LpZ

capy
is a Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
Requesting a name change

The LpZ -> LpZ

I don't even know why I put the "The" in the name and I think it is kinda nonsense and weird.

done - kala

Tack

Bow to your Matriarch
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
any shot i can take over the name Tack now that i have a badge? user hasn't logged in in years tmk and has like one post.

edit: also can i Change my bday to be [redacted since done for privacy]? i set it to start date of 1984 for giggles and regret it now lol

oki--tdp

Last edited:
Hello,
I’ve been a lurker on this site ever since 2007, back when this site was pretty much barebones and the owner “Chaos” was very active. I have been on this site for almost 15 years and I would like to change my name to “Dior” if that name is available.

Done - Iyarito

DC

Kpop Main, No Brain
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I would like to change my name to "DC". I've been meaning to simplify my name and since "Dream" was taken, this is the second best alternative. I did not find the name to be taken on the members tab (the closest being "DC."), so I dont know if this counts as taking an existing account. Thank you in advance if this goes thru!

Done - Iyarito

GOAO

Banned deucer.
id like to change my name to "hs de moto", i own the ps account.
thanks!

You are ineligible for changes since you already reverted GOAO in the past
i am not inelegible for changes please change my name one last time thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)