New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
please change my name to MM2. i use it on ps/disc and its short n nice. thanks

that name is taken- eternally
seeing as MM2 is taken is shit like -MM2- alright to request or does that fall under distracting text rule?

it does fall under that, unfortunately - kala

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I would like to change my name to Purple Kecleon now that I am getting back into playing Pokemon. This is the username I use on other sites and chickenofdoom was just a throwaway username when I first made an account on Smogon and didn't think I would ever post on here.

done - kala

Hi, I would like to change my name to Pr1nce0fAllSaiyans because that's what I now go by on showdown. Please and thank you!

does not meet requirements - kala

Hello requesting a name change to ToxaNex. ToxaNex is my main showdown alt and the alt I use most often for tournament games. So it'll be handy to have my main alt and my smogon name match each other.

done - kala
It's been well over a month since my name was changed, could you unlock my account pls?

done - kala

Havi

three of swords
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
hi, i would like to request a namechange to Havi - looks like this username is still free and i’ve been using it across multiple platforms like discord since my namechange in showdown. i believe i meet the requirements as a sim public RO as well. thanks in advance :)

done - kala
hey, can i get a profile unlock as it’s been a month? thanks in advance

done - kala

Good day,

I would like to request to have my Smogon name changed to Aquaa

While it represents 99% of my PS! name "Aqua", it would just be easier to not be "cloudiness", which is a super irrelevant name now. People don't recognize who I am often and it would be very convenient if my PS! and Smogon names were synonymous with one another. I've become increasingly involved in Smogon for events, tournaments, and other things so I felt the time is right to go for the change.

Whether or not it gets accepted, thanks in behalf.

done - kala

Rellia

love this view
is a Tiering Contributor
Hello, requesting a name change to Rellia
I use the name on Discord and I have the account on PS. People in the past have had issues spelling/pronouncing my current name so I think this would make it a lot easier. Thank you in advance and have a nice day!!

done - kala

I would like to change my name to Onyx Burst

I realize I haven’t hit the post threshold, but I want to more active on the site and I know alt accounts are against the rules. I am asking because it seemed easier to change my name now instead of people getting use to an outdated name then switching real quick.

Lastly, I would like to request a profile change. My birthday should be March 7th, 1996. It currently has the wrong year in it.

this is a valid point and i'll bring it up, gonna leave your name as if for now though to enforce the same rules for everyone
changed your bday--tdp
Would you guys please unlock my profile now :)

done - kala

Apagogie

Zee you later
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Hi! I would like to change my smogon name to Apagogie.

I changed recently my name on showdown to Apagogie and it's also the nickname I use on discord. It also fits better my identity and I really dislike Union Caboche as a nickname.

Thank you very much in advance!!

oki--tdp
It has been a month. I would like to unlock my profile, thank you very much in advance!

done, but it hadn't been a month when you posted this - kala

Tranquility

If I can stop one heart from breaking
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Requesting a name change to Ax, as it's been my discord tag for about 6-7 months and most people refer to me as it on showdown and in other places as well.

oki--tdp
requesting a profile unlock, thanks!

done, but it hadn't been a month when you posted this - kala

tondas

Life of the party
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Gonna try again..
Could I please get name changed to Laurenbee, I go by this literally everywhere including discord, ps, twitter, etc and have done so for the past half year

I took "Ashley" shortly after coming out and I ended up going through a weird period in my life and decided pretty quickly after that it's just not a name that resonates with me even slightly. I know I took an existing name but again it's not a name I go by anywhere anymore and it's flat out not me. I took the name like 8 months ago from a decade old dead account so I don't know who (or why anyone) really cares about me changing this. Plus if ppl like lydian can go from Exploudit -> Lyd -> Locri -> lyd -> lydian surely you can let me get rid of a name that I have literally 0 attachment to. Ashley is a name that makes me incredibly uncomfortable so I'd show great appreciation if this got fulfilled thanks

We'll discuss it further since the taken name rule is such a big deal

granted because this situation is not equivalent to taking an existing name and simply growing to dislike it, not to be used as precedent for other reversions of taking an existing name--tdp
been a month

done - kala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)